Sign in to follow this  
Upfromtheashes

Birth Control/Retention

Hello Fellow Bums

I have a sexual relationship with a woman and recently we had an incident where the condom came off during sex-

There was no ejaculation however we are both a bit concerened regarding the possiblity of pregnancy -

Is it possible for a woman to become pregant from pre-cum?

Also is semen retention an effective means of birth control?

We are considering the morning after pill however I have concerns regarding negative health affects on her body

Thanks

Ric

Edited by Upfromtheashes

Is it possible for a woman to become pregnant from pre-cum?

Yes :(

No :(

I understand your worry about effects of a morning after pill. We have used them 2x and believe that the effects of an abortion or an unwanted child are much worse. I tend to play it very safe even though the chances are quite remote as we do not want pregnancy. YMMV

this has to do with tao?

helping others, helps ourselves.

helping others, helps ourselves.

You are right.

Edited by fire

for us it is. i guess the way you learned it is the thing that makes the difference.

also, when you want to use semen retention as a means of birth control, the lady has her part also, some things to follow and practice as well.

in semen retention there are some crucial steps. most of the practicioners that have good results know about them and use them with wisdom...

there's a lot of frustration related to this subject, and i promised myself i wouldn' write about it anymore... here i go and 'sin' again

L1

I respect your views on planned parenthood. In this day and age it is our responsibility to provide a nurturing, loving and stable home for our children. If you can't, or do not want to live that lifestyle, don't have children.

That being said, I wonder how many of us were "accidents" that profoundly changed our parent's lives for our and their benefit. I never heard of anyone saying on their death bed " I regret having my children"

Well thanks for the replys -

This is a tough decision - There is no way either of us are ready for a kid -

The chances are very small however there is a chance -

Would anyone here have any idea of the effects both energetically and physically on a woman taking birth control pills on an ongoing basis? or the morning after pill?

Edited by Upfromtheashes

Well thanks for the replys -

This is a tough decision - There is no way either of us are ready for a kid -

The chances are very small however there is a chance -

Would anyone here have any idea of the effects both energetically and physically on a woman taking birth control pills on an ongoing basis? or the morning after pill?

Both of them are hormones that mimic those released by the body during pregnancy. Energetically you will get any number of (probably conflicting) claims, none of which can be proven. Physically, women tend to have difficulty keeping weight off, emotions can be "funky" etc.. Googling "side effects" + either and you will have a more comprehensive list than can be given here. If you refrained from ejaculating then the chances are extremely low that she will get pregnant, still, if you are that worried about it, a personal recommendation would be to go with the MA pill, so she doesn't have to permanently/sepi-permanently take the pill, then be more careful with the condoms.

Yes :(

Technically, yes. I think it's important to note that the odds of this happening are incredibly low. Since pre-cum comes from the prostate, and nothing from the testicles ends up in precum (in an ideal situation) it is very unlikely a person would get pregnant as a result. I'd guess that a more likely situation would be perforations in the condom, it's really that minute of a possibility.

Of course, there is a chance that some "leftover" sperm or who knows what gets mixed in with pre-cum, so yes it's possible. Still something that I wouldn't sweat, it's something you want to be careful about but not a big issue really. I mean no matter what there are those possibilities, no matter what birth control you use. There's always a chance of failure, but sometimes to enjoy life you need to accept the risks, nothing wrong with that, it's just the way it is :)

Hello

Chances for getting pregnant with pre-cum is increadible low beacase the chances are wery low that it consist of any sperm. And even if there exist some the scientist are pretty shore about today that just a few sperms doesn't make it alone. Increadible many sperms has to stimulate the cell membrane of the egg to let it pass one of the sperms to come in. So beacase there is two wery low risks that both have to happen it is like multibply a wery low number with a wery low number and the risk is increadibly low.

If you use condomes today and want a healthy sex life were the woman not uses any pills. Why not use condomes in combination with retention and skip the pill. I think retention if used properly and if learned in the right way willl do it alone. But it takes some time to learn to control yourself. The ideal way for a male to learn retention is with one year celibacy not having sex with a woman and then to practise four years with a woman on regular basis, so it takes some time and effort to learn it properly.

Anyway to start learning it while using a condome most be one of the safest and most healthy ways to have birth control. Not saying that retention is completely safe or completely without dangers either. It just has the potentiality of gaining your health instead of damaging it as like the pills sertainly do to some extent.

If the women are extremely dedicated to practise to she might be able to stop her menstruation and not producing any eggs either. In a healthy benificial way.

(Most of this information in accordance with Mantak Chias System)

F D

Sign in to follow this