Sign in to follow this  
Wolf

Wolfs Arrival

Hello there, I just registered and i'd like to announce it, so here I go

I am Wolf, I am a proud person and seeking a sense of spiritual salvation, I do not believe in any man made religions because they are simply that, I do however know that God(s) can exist for there is no evidence to suggest they don't, just as there is no evidence to prove things like dragons don't exist, what I am trying to achieve is to rid myself of all influence, to achieve spiritual salvation and be what I truelly should be, myself~

Hi Wolf,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

(That sounds like a full-blown quest you have lined up for yourself. Best Wishes!)

Be well!

Edited by Marblehead

Hi Wolf,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

(That sounds like a full-blown quest you have lined up for yourself. Best Wishes!)

Be well!

Indeed it is a quest, the quest only I can persue, but you also have the same quest waiting for you, when we start our quests may differ, but I know you'll start yours at some point in your life

Indeed it is a quest, the quest only I can persue, but you also have the same quest waiting for you, when we start our quests may differ, but I know you'll start yours at some point in your life

Hehehe.

My quest is finished. I am simply walking the path I have selected. (Sure, I'm still learning but that is only natural.)

Be well!

Hehehe.

My quest is finished. I am simply walking the path I have selected. (Sure, I'm still learning but that is only natural.)

Be well!

I'm sure you jest about the quest, you seem to be through the quest a great deal but have not reached salvation, unless my senses are lying, I was given a percentage of how far I am through my journey/quest by very wise ex-friends, 22%, I started the quest in last december and i'm constantly seeking to change my ways and become my true self, I hope you aren't just joking and have reached salvation though~

I'm sure you jest about the quest, you seem to be through the quest a great deal but have not reached salvation, unless my senses are lying, I was given a percentage of how far I am through my journey/quest by very wise ex-friends, 22%, I started the quest in last december and i'm constantly seeking to change my ways and become my true self, I hope you aren't just joking and have reached salvation though~

Hi Wolf,

No joking - really. Salvation? What's that? I have never felt the need to be saved. I am exactly where I am supposed to be. (Don't ask me where that is, I have no idea.)

My quest started in 1970 when I was in Vietnam. My quest ended in 1985 when I proclaimed myself a philosophical Taoist. I have been on my journey since that time. Oh, sure, I have gotten lost a couple times but I found my way back to where I was supposed to be.

Now, don't understand that I am suggesting that I am a Sage and full of wisdom. Most folks suggest that I am full of something else. Hehehe. But I am at peace with my Self and I feel that's a pretty good state to be in.

Be well!

Hi Wolf,

No joking - really. Salvation? What's that? I have never felt the need to be saved. I am exactly where I am supposed to be. (Don't ask me where that is, I have no idea.)

My quest started in 1970 when I was in Vietnam. My quest ended in 1985 when I proclaimed myself a philosophical Taoist. I have been on my journey since that time. Oh, sure, I have gotten lost a couple times but I found my way back to where I was supposed to be.

Now, don't understand that I am suggesting that I am a Sage and full of wisdom. Most folks suggest that I am full of something else. Hehehe. But I am at peace with my Self and I feel that's a pretty good state to be in.

Be well!

I believe you're quite far in your quest but there is much doubt in my mind that you have completed it

I believe you're quite far in your quest but there is much doubt in my mind that you have completed it

Funny! :lol: I didn't know I had anything to prove to you. (Just joking but I'm half-way serious as well.)

'Tis true that my journey will not end until the day I die. And there is always more to be learned, more experiences to be had, more hearts to break (Ooops, those day are finished), more time and words to share with others. I might even be able to help some folks along the way. Hey! I might even find someone who is going my way and I can walk with them for a while.

To explain my understanding of the words:

The "quest" is the awakening and realization that there is some place to go.

The "journey" is the means of getting there.

The "path" is actually plural because we will follow many paths along our journey.

"There" doesn't exist: there is no destination - it is the journey that matters.

Be well!

Funny! :lol: I didn't know I had anything to prove to you. (Just joking but I'm half-way serious as well.)

'Tis true that my journey will not end until the day I die. And there is always more to be learned, more experiences to be had, more hearts to break (Ooops, those day are finished), more time and words to share with others. I might even be able to help some folks along the way. Hey! I might even find someone who is going my way and I can walk with them for a while.

To explain my understanding of the words:

The "quest" is the awakening and realization that there is some place to go.

The "journey" is the means of getting there.

The "path" is actually plural because we will follow many paths along our journey.

"There" doesn't exist: there is no destination - it is the journey that matters.

Be well!

I'm interested in how perceptive you are, take a guess at how old I am, you can use estimations not exact guesses, like 50-55, i'm looking forward to your reply~

I'm interested in how perceptive you are, take a guess at how old I am, you can use estimations not exact guesses, like 50-55, i'm looking forward to your reply~

I would guess you to be in your late teens or early twenties although I lean more toward the late teens.

Be well!

I would guess you to be in your late teens or early twenties although I lean more toward the late teens.

Be well!

Good guess

Sign in to follow this