Lucky7Strikes

The Chicken or the Egg?

Wow! Oh boy... definitely a freak. :huh: At the end do you ask for donations? :lol:

I don't trust you my dear, anyone who believes so strongly in their subjective personal colorings of people they don't even know, is off their rocking horse.

I do feel your love, but it is coming from the wrong space of understanding. You have some good psychological generalizations, but, your very much off your mark my dear. What are you displacing?

Are these a bit of your own self diagnosis?

p.s. This is kind of fun actually, and interesting. I wonder what else will fall out of the primordial hat? How I stired up so much dirt?? My goodness... Little ol' me, so effectual.

I am a freak, I take donations, I am subjectively and objectively colored, I rocking horse, I am self diagonising, I am displacing, I am bad, Buddha is good, dwai is the worst and dalai lama's portfolio to enlightenemnt is the only authentic one . I agree with all of this brother. Anything to help you through this journey of life that you have made so agonizing for yourself. Anything for you brother, anything to ease you of the pain, I am even ready to accept that Buddha won the bamboo staff fight he had with my sweet lord jezuz :)

Edited by jesusfreak

I am even ready to accept that Buddha won the bamboo staff fight he had with my sweet lord jezuz :)

Your opinions about enlightened beings way further on the path than you is not important.

I like this though. Buddha did preach for 40 years in very clear statements that could never be mistaken for a reason to make war or murder millions of people. Sadly, unlike poor Jesus who only preached for 3 years and his teachings lead to all sorts of mis-understandings, murder and mayhem in a book filled with such. Yes, some very few great beings got high off his teachings, not completely liberated from Samsara, but they get to chill in heaven for a number of eons. That's cool.

Then again, who knows? Maybe some of them got reborn as a Buddhist and maybe any one of the Buddhas could have been a Catholic Saint or an Eastern Orthodox Saint, or Miester Eckhart for example? Maybe Saint Theresa of Avila for instance too?

But, objectively speaking, Buddha won the bamboo staff fight.

:P

Yet also, people are very complicated and people evolve at their own rates, thus they need whatever they need in order to make those little baby steps that take eons and eons to get to the understanding of even a first level Bodhisattva.

Of which I doubt I am by the way.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Your opinions about enlightened beings way further on the path than you is not important.

I like this though. Buddha did preach for 40 years in very clear statements that could never be mistaken for a reason to make war or murder millions of people. Sadly, unlike poor Jesus who only preached for 3 years and his teachings lead to all sorts of mis-understandings. Yes, some very few great beings got high off his teachings, not completely liberated from Samsara, but they get to chill in heaven for a number of eons. That's cool.

So yes, objectively speaking, Buddha won the bamboo staff fight.

But, people are very complicated and people evolve at their own rates, thus they need whatever they need in order to make those little baby steps that take eons and eons to get to the understanding of even a first level Bodhisattva.

Of which I doubt I am by the way.

Yes brother agreed ...

Buddha preached for many years in scorching Indian sun in clear words.

Jezuz simply had samsaric fun, may be smoked a pot or two and confused people. Hold my hands daddy and help me take baby steps towards Buddha. I am such a sinner, I like Jezuz and not Buddha.. redeem me O great and compassionate Bodhisatva.

Man, now I am the sick puppy :(

Hmmm...take a deep breath, and regain my New Age wiccan abilities. Brother, drop that bamboo staff you inherited from Buddha and continue to flash here. I am worried you may injure yourself with such toys. Are there no parents watching out for kids' safety anymore? Ah! America continues to sink - first it is not Buddhist and now the parents are irresponsible !!!

Edited by jesusfreak

Man, now I am the sick puppy :(

Admittance is the first step to relinquishment. Renounce incomplete paths, renounce! Maybe next lifetime, eh?

Admittance is the first step to relinquishment. Renounce incomplete paths, renounce! Maybe next lifetime, eh?

Throw it all out brother... the millions of Christians and Hindus and Jews may not listen to you, may not appreciate your effort to convert everyone to Buddhism, but they don't understand your special needs - for attention, recognition and love, they are selfish.. I am not one of them... I agree, I will buddha-ize myself if that helps you pass your exams in Buddhaland my compassionate Bodhisattva ..anything for you, you're not alone in this battle against the evil Hindu Brahmin dwai - I and Maikaelz are with you..we shall leave no stone unturned to proove the ignorant world that only we and of course Buddha are right. And also Dalai Lama and Namkhai Norbu and (your list goes here). anything for you brother :)

Edited by jesusfreak

evil Hindu Brahmin dwai -

I bet Dwai's actually a nice guy when his attachment to his lineage buttons aren't being pushed. I'm sure he's quite loving in fact and people enjoy his company.

I'm just debating his birth religion, that's all.

Your sarcastic attempt at defamation of my character is funny though. Kind of fun to read, in a strange and freakish way? Must be a bit of my neurosis coming out here. :huh:

p.s. I wonder what you think about the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Nag Hammadi Library? The Desert Fathers writings in the Philokalia?

Edited by Vajrahridaya

very important question?

i think it`s a silly question, maybe nice for some mindbending, but we will never know the answer.

Muktananda was an incredible Hindu sage by the way, as is Gurumayi. You've been reading Internet gossip too darn much. If there was internet back during the days of the Buddha, I'm sure there would be plenty of gossip about him.

Not gossip.

Nityanada=real deal

Muktanada= lots of Shakti don't make a Sage. Slept with lots of female devotees. Dark energy master.

Gurumayi= no Shakti, recent cosmetic facial surgery. Likes to shop. She got no game.

YMMV ;)

Not gossip.

Nityanada=real deal

Muktanada= lots of Shakti don't make a Sage. Slept with lots of female devotees. Dark energy master.

Gurumayi= no Shakti, recent cosmetic facial surgery. Likes to shop. She got no game.

YMMV ;)

HAHA!! :lol: You have no idea what your talking about. Your one of those people who reads things and believes them because lots of people say them?

Nope, not the facts. Gurumayi has immense Shakti, you my dear, just cannot see it. She did not recently get cosmetic surgery. Why do you think she has the slight droop to her cheeks of someone who has gone through menopause?

Muktananda, slept with some young devotees towards the end of his life practicing Kaula lineage Tantra, believe it or not. It's in the texts. It's a way to elongate the life of a Siddha by taking the female sexual energy up the spine or central channel nadi (shashumna). If you talk to the devotees who he slept with, he did not even ejaculate or get an erection. These practices are hi-lighted in Buddhist Vajrayana texts as well in Highest Yoga Tantra and Mahamudra. So when people start passing rumors about highly realized sages in the Buddhist tradition having sex, it's actually acceptable. We in the West have this puritanical idea surrounding sex that stems to Catholic suppression and control. Eh, it happens in the East as well.

So...

your wrong.

Try again.

Ah it's amazing how people are effected by internet rumors and it sinks into their minds. Or they talk to so called witnesses. Who turn out to be really crazy.

What so many, many people don't understand is that when you get to a certain stage of realization, it doesn't matter if you have sex or not. Also, when you get to a certain stage of realization, it's actually beneficial to practice the sexual tantra.

SongsofaDistantEarth needs to read some lineage Tantric texts.

Get off that website run by a nut job called, "Leaving Siddha Yoga". I've talked to that person at length. Wow...

Anyway.

Gurumayi gave me and many, many others immense Shaktipat. Because you couldn't feel it, doesn't mean anything. In case you happened to go to an intensive. The Shakti around her is very palpable, as well as the Siddhi's that manifest through her. I've witnessed so much.

Though, it's still just all mundane Siddhi's and not necessarily the Buddha Siddhi of total liberation from Samsara.

Both Muktananda and Gurumayi are deeply loving. But, I did feel that I had to move on. Though I received so much from Gurumayi's teachings. Her books are excellent! So are her talks and so were her Darshans. She is very disciplined and I've known personal secretaries of her's on a personal level as well as her cooks. Anyway, the real scoop is much brighter of a star than the dim one you have just now wrongly expressed.

Please don't start cutting and pasting rumors from another site. I've dealt with such rubbish too often. Plus it just shows how easy it is for the mind to believe negative stories over positive stories, of which I have endless.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

HAHA!! :lol: You have no idea what your talking about. Your one of those people who reads things and believes them because lots of people say them?

Sir,

With all due respect,

You need to learn how to be a bit more cordial and appreciative. I've noticed that you're not making too many friends or earning much respect, if any, from others. This does speak about you in ways no matter how untrue it actually is. I don't even know why you replied to Jesusfreak who clearly wanted you to reply so to expose the level of discernment you have.

Sadly, this really overshadows your experiences and knowledge. :mellow: .

Sir,

With all due respect,

You need to learn how to be a bit more cordial and appreciative. I've noticed that you're not making too many friends or earning much respect, if any, from others. This does speak about you in ways no matter how untrue it actually is. I don't even know why you replied to Jesusfreak who clearly wanted you to reply so to expose the level of discernment you have.

Sir,

With all due respect,

Eh, I wanted to play with Jesusfreak. I was having fun. I guess you can't read my energy like he/she can? Ah well.

WOW!!

HAHA!! Ah, the subjectivity roles on... jeah!!

I was in fact quite cordial with Jesusfreak all things considered. I didn't even yell at the person in private message as he/she said. I just said, it's nice to have someone so omniscient tell us dogmatic baboons how wrong we are.

So... what are you talking about? I actually have plenty of people who enjoy what I've spoken here, but most of them don't post much and just send me private messages, and that's more than the amount of people who find it compassionate to personally attack someone who dismantles their belief system.

p.s. I think it's more a show of how insecure these people are when their belief system structures are pulled away. I really had no intention in making friends or gaining respect and power. I just like to write and I enjoy heated debate. I'm not here looking to be buddies, but I'll enjoy people, even if they wish me harm in an attempt to feel like they have the right thing going for them.

I think your interpretation actually shows more of how you read things, than what was read. Much like Jesusfreak who didn't step in until I started talking about the injustices of God based religions. If you really notice. This person came in when I said some things about Christianity not being a complete path.

Thanks for reading and have a nice night. B)

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Nope, not the facts. Gurumayi has immense Shakti, you my dear, just cannot see it. She did not recently get cosmetic surgery. Why do you think she has the slight droop to her cheeks of someone who has gone through menopause?

Muktananda, slept with some young devotees towards the end of his life practicing Kaula lineage Tantra, believe it or not. It's in the texts. It's a way to elongate the life of a Siddha by taking the female sexual energy up the spine or central channel nadi (shashumna). If you talk to the devotees who he slept with, he did not even ejaculate or get an erection. These practices are hi-lighted in Buddhist Vajrayana texts as well in Highest Yoga Tantra and Mahamudra. So when people start passing rumors about highly realized sages in the Buddhist tradition having sex, it's actually acceptable. We in the West have this puritanical idea surrounding sex that stems to Catholic suppression and control. Eh, it happens in the East as well.

So...

your wrong.

Try again.

Ah it's amazing how people are effected by internet rumors and it sinks into their minds. Or they talk to so called witnesses. Who turn out to be really crazy.

What so many, many people don't understand is that when you get to a certain stage of realization, it doesn't matter if you have sex or not. Also, when you get to a certain stage of realization, it's actually beneficial to practice the sexual tantra.

SongsofaDistantEarth needs to read some lineage Tantric texts.

Get off that website run by a nut job called, "Leaving Siddha Yoga". I've talked to that person at length. Wow...

Anyway.

Gurumayi gave me and many, many others immense Shaktipat. Because you couldn't feel it, doesn't mean anything. In case you happened to go to an intensive. The Shakti around her is very palpable, as well as the Siddhi's that manifest through her. I've witnessed so much.

Though, it's still just all mundane Siddhi's and not necessarily the Buddha Siddhi of total liberation from Samsara.

Both Muktananda and Gurumayi are deeply loving. But, I did feel that I had to move on. Though I received so much from Gurumayi's teachings. Her books are excellent! So are her talks and so were her Darshans. She is very disciplined and I've known personal secretaries of her's on a personal level as well as her cooks. Anyway, the real scoop is much brighter of a star than the dim one you have just now wrongly expressed.

Please don't start cutting and pasting rumors from another site. I've dealt with such rubbish too often. Plus it just shows how easy it is for the mind to believe negative stories over positive stories, of which I have endless.

Um, also with all due respect, maybe you need to get a job and away from the computer? 451 often very long posts since May 23rd 2009 on taobums alone? Why do you disparage the internet so while it's obviously your main occupation? Maybe try meditating? You are obviously a True Believer...(great classic book by the way, The True Believer by Eric Hoffer).

Muktanada slept with many women and often teenage girls. I know this. Not several carefully selected evolved and developed consorts. For you to so vociferously argue your point when its obviously the SYDA party line, speaks volumes. Your responses and words speak more than you know.

But I do enjoy a little Forum cagefighting. Stop taking yourself so damn seriously!

Eh, I wanted to play with Jesusfreak. I was having fun. I guess you can't read my energy like he/she can? Ah well.

WOW!!

HAHA!! Ah, the subjectivity roles on... jeah!!

I was in fact quite cordial with Jesusfreak all things considered. I didn't even yell at the person in private message as he/she said. I just said, it's nice to have someone so omniscient tell us dogmatic baboons how wrong we are.

So... what are you talking about? I actually have plenty of people who enjoy what I've spoken here, but most of them don't post much and just send me private messages, and that's more than the amount of people who find it compassionate to personally attack someone who dismantles their belief system.

You = lots of energy...jeah! ;) Mixing in a bit of wise discretion there wouldn't hurt, eh?

I just wrote according to what I can read on the various threads you've posted on. That's good that people find it helpful!

Muktanada slept with many women and often teenage girls. I know this. Not several carefully selected evolved and developed consorts. For you to so vociferously argue your point when its obviously the SYDA party line, speaks volumes. Your responses and words speak more than you know.

It's just sad when people say things they know nothing about. Karma is karma, and Muktananda did practice Kaula ritual in secret. This I know. I know waaaaaaay more than you about SYDA without actually liking SYDA much actually. Even Gurumayi said in a private talk that I was at, that she has thought about divorcing SYDA for charging too much for intensives. Look, the prices have gone up.

I'm taking your false claims about my teachers seriously. Myself? Piss on me all day, I'll just talk and talk, because yes, I have a job that has to do directly with being online a lot. I do work for myself through online means.

I'm learning how to just not let this energy effect me sooo much. I don't know if that's possible?

Yes, lots of posts. I do plan on going to school for writing, psychology and philosophy. So, this is all fodder. I will receive lots of criticism at school I'm sure of it. I've heard it's quite cliquish when it comes to the philosophy types.

Your so sure about your interpretation of things though. It's common. I am only because of questioning my seeming assuredness, over and over again. I still do.

Heck, you all could be right! I could just be a flaming fool, a lost fish in a fishbowl, riding down a river to a rocky bottom end??

Could be!!

What a trip.... :P

You = lots of energy...jeah! ;) Mixing in a bit of wise discretion there wouldn't hurt, eh?

I just wrote according to what I can read on the various threads you've posted on. That's good that people find it helpful!

I've always been hyperactive, but good at meditation since I was 4 in fact when I started experiencing the first 4 Jhanas and even some other higher ones by 6 spontaneously. Plus the speed of my typing may have something to do with it?

The problem with having lots of spiritual experiences your whole life that others do not, is probably just that it doesn't feel like bragging when one is talking about it, but other's can't relate.

So yes, I have a hard time relating to the majority of human beings and always have.

LOL, I've always been attacked for just being straight forward about the truth. I even got suspended in elementary school for telling other boys and girls how they were born in the 1st and 2nd grade when they thought they came from storks! I lived in a Catholic Mexican or Baptist Mexican even I think some Episcopalian, I don't know? Very Christian... But had a Hindu Mom who did yoga and meditated everyday since before I was in the womb. Go figure! I've always received mud slinging. Even had my eye ball scratched by a mud clog from kids who just wanted to throw them at me, because I've always been the easy target.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

I bet Dwai's actually a nice guy when his attachment to his lineage buttons aren't being pushed. I'm sure he's quite loving in fact and people enjoy his company.

I'm just debating his birth religion, that's all.

Your sarcastic attempt at defamation of my character is funny though. Kind of fun to read, in a strange and freakish way? Must be a bit of my neurosis coming out here. :huh:

Brother, I never ever dare to disagree with you for I care too much for your well-being...

Okay, no me, you, Miakelz and Dwai are all good, so is Dalai Lama and Namkhai Norbu. Let's just stick to criticizing Dwai's religion, how his ancestors attacked Buddha and tried to kill him? But we, as a team, won't resort to that. We will, out of compassion to these samsaric beings, only try to repeatedly point out how incomplete their paths are, how screwed their religions are and how wasted their lives are. I mean is it not evident from the amount they write on this forum and time spent here? Do they have a life like us or what? But let's get back to being compassionate and uplift them by telling how incomplete their paths are and how they will get sucked into samsara by leading lives that involve more than this forum! Some ignorance that is... They may not listen to us now and carry on with their lives, but we will keep up our efforts, make sure we declare through long posts of Thusness that we alone are right and others are wrong - let's do that till our last breath brother. What better thing we have than argue?

OMMMMMMMMMMMM...take a deep breath and I am back to my New Age loving personality - brother let go of everything...let go of words like character, assassination, assault etc. They indicate a deep rage that can be physical. Retention, constipation many reasons for that. Let go...let go... Release method marketed by old EFT people is good. If you like, I will try my best to get it approved by Buddha, Dalai Lama, Namkhai Norbu and gurumayi. I will try for Muktananda's approval as well, but can't promise (Jesus, pardon me for this failure sob sob). And then we can go, release it all and come back with a fresh mind to tell others how incomplete and useless their paths are. Buddha would be disappointed if we didn't do that. I also notice that your zeal for converting others has slowed from this morning. Brother, don't let silly comments come in the way of your dhamma. Dhamma has to be followed, incomplete paths need to be criticized and subdued. To criticize the path, the follower needs to be criticized as well, but it is for his own good. After all, Buddha never said "hate the sin and not the sinner". That was my stupid sweet Lord Jesus...

anything for you brother....to make you happy I am planning to hold a placard Buddhism is the only way and stand in front of the pizza place beside my house...anything for you

I have a job that has to do directly with being online a lot. I do work for myself through online means.

I was just testing you...tee hee!I want that job. Are you hiring? I actually love Gurumayi! And Baba rocks!!

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

I want that job. Are you hiring? I actually love Gurumayi! And Baba rocks!!

Oh... now that you want something from me you change your story... eh? HAHA!! Yeah... good try bucko!!

No... I'm not hiring. I don't want any underlings and create some sort of hierarchy where I'm looked upon as God. :P Joking some more... thanks.

Your so sure about your interpretation of things though. It's common. I am only because of questioning my seeming assuredness, over and over again. I still do.

Heck, you all could be right! I could just be a flaming fool, a lost fish in a fishbowl, riding down a river to a rocky bottom end??

Could be!!

What a trip.... :P

I've always been hyperactive, but good at meditation since I was 4 in fact when I started experiencing the first 4 Jhanas and even some other higher ones by 6 spontaneously. Plus the speed of my typing may have something to do with it?

The problem with having lots of spiritual experiences your whole life that others do not, is probably just that it doesn't feel like bragging when one is talking about it, but other's can't relate.

So yes, I have a hard time relating to the majority of human beings and always have.

LOL, I've always been attacked for just being straight forward about the truth. I even got suspended in elementary school for telling other boys and girls how they were born in the 1st and 2nd grade when they thought they came from storks!

Brother you're great. It is this attitude of your questioning everything that really has made me your fan. Why should it matter if someone answers? Or should it matter even if someone does? We ask questions...and we answer...after all it is one or two who don't like us Buddha brands here, the threads are filled with replies from those who adore us...oh no, sorry not the threads, PMs. People here do some mumbo jumbo qigong, or some vipassana. They have no clue, no experience of transmission from the highest master (read Namkhai Norbu), confuse silly bliss as deep states. I bet they can't understand your depths of meditation. I mean is it not just enough to see the number of posts and the number of names dropped on these threads by you to understand how much you know and what all you know? They don't understand..but we, the compassionate ones need to come back and tell them how much we know, how correctly we know and what they don't know at all. On second thought, do we know it all? Of course, Buddha said, thusness said, Dalai Lama says, it has to be true. I am sure this is also what I saw in deep meditation just before I slept yesterday. But these guys don't get it do they?

Deeep breath...eeeeeeem ... zap and the New Agey side of my schizophrenic brain kicks in...

brother, let it go, release it all...the hurt of boys and girls making fun of you, tramping all over you - let it go...let it go through a repetition of the same treatment meted out to these samsaric beings, if it helps. Anything for you man

how screwed their religions are and how wasted their lives are.

Actually, I've always said that any religion properly practiced with love and compassion will lead to a higher rebirth with higher faculties. :)

OMMMMMMMMMMMM...take a deep breath and I am back to my New Age loving personality - brother let go of everything...let go of words like character, assassination, assault etc. They indicate a deep rage that can be physical. Retention, constipation many reasons for that.

I actually poop twice a day, every day, sometimes 3 times a day. Thank you though for your concern. :lol:

And then we can go, release it all and come back with a fresh mind to tell others how incomplete and useless their paths are.

Not useless, just incomplete. :P

Both Jesus and the Buddha worked on converting people. Jesus was not so good at it. The Buddha? A freakin' star at it!! Of course, he was a fully realized Buddha without any neurotic tendencies or psychic knots. Not like me or you for instance.

anything for you brother....to make you happy I am planning to hold a placard Buddhism is the only way and stand in front of the pizza place beside my house...anything for you

Dependent Origination is the only way my dear... it really is. I don't care if you call it, Zabapooga! If the intuitive understanding is there, then emptiness is seen directly without there being a seer or ultimate subject of all.

You take care of that head now.

I'll try to do the same with mine. ;)

I was just testing you...tee hee!I want that job. Are you hiring? I actually love Gurumayi! And Baba rocks!!

If VH says gurumayi was good and baba was good, it must be true. It is obvious Buddha confirmed this or deep meditation revealed it. Is there any reason why it should be doubted? Listen to VH, follow the dharma. Save yourself from the God/Self that is waiting to grab your dependently originated soul. Is there a way to exorcise God/Self? I am thinking of hanging VH's pic on my windows to scare away God/Self. I get shivers thinking of God/Self. Thank God Buddha and VH are here to clear us up from the clutches of God/Christians/Hindus/Jews. They are all good, they all teach good stuff, but they are incomplete. So says Buddha .. if you have issues go deal with Buddha or Dalai Lama. I have learnt this truth in meditation. They cannot be wrong. My meditation cannot be wrong. Its just you are all wrong, you all hate me and don't agree and retort to abuse. Don't you see how hard I am trying to convince you that Buddha's path is the only complete path? I have relaxed my stringent rules for your sake and even stooped down to the level of saying - other paths have good stuff too, even if useless and rabid. What more cordial behavior you expect from me or VH? You guys, you demand way too much...

OOOOMMMMMM ....gosh, my new age self is not kicking in...I may need some Tequila now... :huh:

after all it is one or two who don't like us Buddha brands here, the threads are filled with replies from those who adore us...oh no, sorry not the threads, PMs. People here do some mumbo jumbo qigong, or some vipassana.

Oh yes, I'm lying about the PM's of course!! That must be it. I should cut and paste the private PM's to prove myself, right?

They have no clue, no experience of transmission from the highest master (read Namkhai Norbu), confuse silly bliss as deep states.

Nope, bliss of any level if spiritual is deep. You really have quite the subjective absolutist reading abilities, don't cha? Jesusfreak, never changes....

There are the bliss's of the Samadhi's and the Bliss's of seeing the different stages of emptiness realization of a Bodhisattva which transcends even the bliss of beyond perception and non-perception and is not an altered state of mind at all, and is very unassuming. Much like what the Dalai Lama has.

I bet they can't understand your depths of meditation. I mean is it not just enough to see the number of posts and the number of names dropped on these threads by you to understand how much you know and what all you know?

Yeah, I know... guess not. Man... Lets bring out the real whips and kick some booty!!

They don't understand..but we, the compassionate ones need to come back and tell them how much we know, how correctly we know and what they don't know at all. On second thought, do we know it all? Of course, Buddha said, thusness said, Dalai Lama says, it has to be true. I am sure this is also what I saw in deep meditation just before I slept yesterday. But these guys don't get it do they?

Many including you do not... no. You think some sort of subjective supernatural powers are some sort of great sign? Even a sense of peace conditioned and based upon an absolute source of existence will only lead to further recycling. Yes indeed... I do in fact know what I'm talking about in way's that you cannot yet fathom dear child of mine. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Deeep breath...eeeeeeem ... zap and the New Agey side of my schizophrenic brain kicks in...

brother, let it go, release it all...the hurt of boys and girls making fun of you, tramping all over you - let it go...let it go through a repetition of the same treatment meted out to these samsaric beings, if it helps. Anything for you man

Yeah, sure...

You got me pinned! Finally someone who can online... oh what's that song by Roberta Flack!? "Strumming my pain with his fingers... telling my life with his words... Killing me softly, with your typing, killing me softly...."

Lets all sing along!!!

Then we'll do some Kumbaya around the fire place!!!

I love it, thanks for the comic relief. It's awesome!!

I actually love singing that Roberta Flack song, makes me cry most times... looooove it!! I love Kumbabaya too actually... :lol:

Oh... now that you want something from me you change your story... eh? HAHA!! Yeah... good try bucko!!

No... I'm not hiring. I don't want any underlings and create some sort of hierarchy where I'm looked upon as God. :P Joking some more... thanks.

Jeez, you're more fun to kick sand at than Sarah Palin!

It's good to know you have an important job that allows you many hours a day to post on internet forums!

I had imagined you as a trustifarian who had lots of leisure time to surf the internet, teach a couple of yoga classes

a week, deftly hiding your deeply conservative political views from your students all the while bedding the cutest ones in sacred Kuala ritual while your real girlfriend washes your BMW...but you're not that at all!!!

All kidding aside, with all these spontaneous spiritual experiences, you probably don't need to do any spiritual practices or meditate...I'm so jealous!!!...jeah!

What kind of internet business do you run, anyway...I mean nothing specific, just in general... I mean, I know it's

not like a porn site or anything!!! But what is it? Kombucha? Nigerian Banking? Coral Calcium? We're dying to know!

But seriously, I would like a job in your industry, and I wouldn't mind at all if you were a self-satisfied smug know-it-all tyrant sometimes!! Really, I would be so grateful to hang out with you, arrange for the shoots with the actors/actresses,and absorb your spiritual vibes and wisdom, and I would be really grateful!! Dude!