Sign in to follow this  
JustARandomPanda

KAP class

Good to question and also good to try stuff out.

If you read my personal forum you might find some fun things happening. Not maybe enough to go WOW. Of course you could interpret that as my imagination/wishful thinking too if you want to ;-) I'm a n00b so take it as you will.

I do find it pretty weird. Fun weird this time around though since I am not doing it totally alone (which is where I think I screwed up with the chi-kung last time and what brought me to TTB's because the folks here are so helpful to DIY'ers!)

Also getting more sources of information could help. There is contemporary stuff on the neuroscience, cognitive psychology, ethnography, sports training, business and nutrition bookshelves that might help explain some stuff in terms that don't feel quite as mystical or that don't have mystical-sounding terms attached. Bear in mind though that these are still descriptions, not the things themselves. So what are the things themselves? There are lots of threads about that on TTB's;-)

The bottom line I'm working with is that we people are complex systems, part of a complex system, not all of which (understatement;-)) is under our conscious control: but the bits that are - or can be with effort of awareness, broadening of experiences, study and intentional interactions with them are worth looking into developing. A systems approach rather than a one-dimensional approach makes the most sense to me in this context.

Obviously you have to have some confidence that whoever you're working with on any personal development stuff is doing it to the best of their ability and in an ethical manner, but that's valid for any teacher/therapist/trainer/professional/banker/doctor/lawyer/farmer;-) I don't see the point in working with people I feel mistrust for or who I discover to be misrepresenting themselves and I would stop if ever that feeling came about.

I think Santiago has a sort of a peer relationship with the folks that he's working with. He's young. He really does want people to get positive results - I don't think it fuels much if any arrogance his side (and it shouldn't much if he's developed his skills, maturity, awareness, feeling) although I get the impression he does get very eager for folks and happy when people feel things. He sometimes reminds me of the Cheshire cat;-)

It's possible that some folks could be too eager in turn to please him - turning that into an expectation they want to meet. That happens in lots of situations.Is that what happened, unconsciously, in my case? It's still possible and I wouldn't know it if it had! Interesting also to look into!

So what I actually felt like explaining to myself during the group meditation was resisting saying anything because I didn't want to go along with the rest of the folks "just because" and I wanted to make sure I really felt something before I could conclude. Result? Read my forum;-)

Cheers,

Kate

Stop asking and pussyfooting around SHUT UP & DO.

And then we speak about what it does & doesn't.

You want Kundalini come get it. You don't want it but keep being a pain in the ass start stepping before my cosmic foot goes up your ass and makes your Kundalini open anyways.

I'm gonna remember this for my secret smile.... **still laughing** Oh man...that's the best laugh I've had all day.

You want Kundalini come get it.

for 4 easy payments of $19.95 ??

lol jk :P

just curious how your students are doing, based on your advertising [which you gotta admit is a bit over the top] your students should be all awakened masters by now

Really interesting replies to the response of someone who has taken one class so far...I will answer many of the questions from other people in a few moments, at leat according to my experience:

[*]I have taken KAP 1- KAP2 and PSD (I was one of the people who advocated very strongly for PSD1 based on personal experience)...

Did I feel energy in my spine within 90 days? Yes, I did. - Was it the full kundalini arousal from base to crown and back again? No, don't think so...

Do I believe that kundalini was awakened in that time frame? Yes I do.

Have I had visions and really intense and interesting experiences? Yes, I have - both while awake and asleep...

Has the course been worth the money I invested? Absolutely! When you consider the amount charged per hour of time spent educating students, then I have to admit that people probably receive a much better ROI from KAP than I am able to provide with my time, but I still believe that what I offer has great value

... IMO it would be more polite to discuss this topic as a separate thread asking pertinent questions of the general taobums membership then asking questions from someone who is brand new to KAP - As a more experienced practitioner I will be happy to reply as time allows :)

Thanks

Darin

If someone can grant whether my kundalini can become fully active I'm all for it. I got nothing to lose. Hit me!

;)

You want Kundalini come get it. You don't want it but keep being a pain in the ass start stepping before my cosmic foot goes up your ass and makes your Kundalini open anyways.

:lol: I like your personality, you handle a lot of flak here and your comebacks entertain me for a long time. :D

so is that convenient and fast solution? B)

KAP is not for everyone, we each have our own way up the mountain, but it certainly is the right way for some of us...What is right for you may not be right for me - let your heart be your guide...Glad to see that some of the more negative posts are no longer here....

I'm usually just a lurker here...I've been doing KAP for a number of months now. There have been some radical changes in all facets of life as a result of this. Like my brother DJS, I have still not had a full kundalini awakening as a result of the practice, but I am convinced that this system will take you as far and as fast as you want to go if you practice it. I've spent time and energy with a number of systems and teachers and I can tell you for me, I have found a home with Santi and his family. The efficacy of this system is unparalleled in my search and in my opinion you would be hard pressed to ever stumble on what is offered. He honestly has nothing to prove, and the light which flows from him is palpable. It was initially disturbing for me to see how people reacted to the love that flowed from him so freely here, but that is the nature of love, to accelerate the workings of people's karmas and bring them closer to SOURCE. If you have are on the fence about diving in or have any questions about what KAP is about...please PM me here or preferably send me an e-mail at [email protected]. I will freely discuss in confidence with any of you of good intention my experiences with KAP. They will not be public because I do not wish to participate in any ego based mental masturbation frenzies. If you want to transcend, do. It's just that simple.

Peter

I believe that the efficacy of the system depends on what practices (there are many in KAP) one decides to adopt into one's daily life, the frequency of practice and the attitude that one adopts during practice.

Like most systems, the aim is to constantly be practicing.

Judging from the accounts of various graduates/students of KAP, results vary greatly from person-to-person... Karma and will-power play a great part in this.

I personally studied with Santiago in person back in December last year. Great man, great teachings, great practices, great experiences... I wrote a wee report of my experiences on this forum.

Ever since, I have found that I no longer found this forum necessary. Intellectualising about the multiitude of spiritual practices and philosophies that grace this planet is no longer of use to me. KAP made me realise that. No more shopping around, no more dabbling in various methods.... I still study, but I do so in my spare time. The spiritual development of the being is for the purpose of living in this world and being a part of it. Becoming a good citizen that has found, integrated and acted upon his/her beliefs is a result of succesful practice.

The practice becomes its own - no longer separated as something done by the practitioner.

To act for the benefit of all is a result of successful practice. There is no longer individual pursuit. Nothing to gain. Nothing to lose.

A joy for life, for life is joy.

Inner peace arises and grows from what I have found in KAP.

If you wish the same for your self - then practice, practice, practice. You will find the same to be true for any system.

Love,

James

That is so funny!! I think someone was speaking through you! :)

I believe that the efficacy of the system depends on what practices (there are many in KAP) one decides to adopt into one's daily life, the frequency of practice and the attitude that one adopts during practice.

Like most systems, the aim is to constantly be practicing.

Judging from the accounts of various graduates/students of KAP, results vary greatly from person-to-person... Karma and will-power play a great part in this.

I personally studied with Santiago in person back in December last year. Great man, great teachings, great practices, great experiences... I wrote a wee report of my experiences on this forum.

Ever since, I have found that I no longer found this forum necessary. Intellectualising about the multiitude of spiritual practices and philosophies that grace this planet is no longer of use to me. KAP made me realise that. No more shopping around, no more dabbling in various methods.... I still study, but I do so in my spare time. The spiritual development of the being is for the purpose of living in this world and being a part of it. Becoming a good citizen that has found, integrated and acted upon his/her beliefs is a result of succesful practice.

The practice becomes its own - no longer separated as something done by the practitioner.

To act for the benefit of all is a result of successful practice. There is no longer individual pursuit. Nothing to gain. Nothing to lose.

A joy for life, for life is joy.

Inner peace arises and grows from what I have found in KAP.

If you wish the same for your self - then practice, practice, practice. You will find the same to be true for any system.

Love,

James

Hi James,

How's it going? I hope you are well. :) I just wanted to thank you for your post, and also the others that emerged from lurkdom.

I'd just like to add that although most of the students here on TB are with Santi, I've been a student with Tao getting on for a year now. His depth and width of knowledge and generosity never cease to impress. He has given me much outside of kap - for free - that would have been very difficult to find elsewhere. I find it very sad to see such a lack of compassion by people that you would hope would know better. Of course kap is not for everyone. Nothing is for everyone. But for those suited to kap, they will find what they are looking for.

Way

Hi James,

How's it going? I hope you are well. :) I just wanted to thank you for your post, and also the others that emerged from lurkdom.

I'd just like to add that although most of the students here on TB are with Santi, I've been a student with Tao getting on for a year now. His depth and width of knowledge and generosity never cease to impress. He has given me much outside of kap - for free - that would have been very difficult to find elsewhere. I find it very sad to see such a lack of compassion by people that you would hope would know better. Of course kap is not for everyone. Nothing is for everyone. But for those suited to kap, they will find what they are looking for.

Way

Santi got me interested in KAP, Tao is teaching me KAP. I'm glad I am getting to know both of them.

To any further naysayers--

I am not in KAP, but I plan on being in when I can afford it. IMO, being able to open and run the MO and some of the basic components of KAP 1 are well worth the price IMO. Its not like there are competent teachers on every street corner who can teach this safely and are willing to come into your home every week to do so. The distance learning class offers just that. I have not come across a single negative post from anyone who's gone through KAP 1. Nothing but great stuff is what I've read.

Please realize for your own good that being cynical will hurt you in the long run--you will never be able to do what you don't believe is possible. Letting go of the negative aspects of yourself is as easy or as hard as you make it.

Don't bring your rain clouds into others sunshine.

N-

I am not in KAP, but I plan on being in when I can afford it. IMO, being able to open and run the MO and some of the basic components of KAP 1 are well worth the price IMO. Its not like there are competent teachers on every street corner who can teach this safely and are willing to come into your home every week to do so. The distance learning class offers just that. I have not come across a single negative post from anyone who's gone through KAP 1. Nothing but great stuff is what I've read.

Please realize for your own good that being cynical will hurt you in the long run--you will never be able to do what you don't believe is possible. Letting go of the negative aspects of yourself is as easy or as hard as you make it.

Of course kap is not for everyone. Nothing is for everyone. But for those suited to kap, they will find what they are looking for.

Sign in to follow this