Sign in to follow this  
H U G O

restart

It's good that all of the information is here already. There are gems hidden in a lot of really long topics. If it's boring to read through, then it shows you aren't interested in the subject matter.

did you know that the are over 1000 members in this forum that had never post a post?

With 18,151 members currently registered on this forum, it'd actually be rather impressive if only about a thousand never posted. For many forums that I've been on, it's only a small percentage of people that post, while the majority seem content to register and then either lurk or never come back. I suspect that the number is much higher than a thousand, though. Nothing wrong with that, just the nature of internet forums.

I think there will always be members who never post. Some will join and lurk for while then never come back. Others will just lurk but never make comment as they feel they have nothing to add to the discussion. That's the beauty of free will Hehehe.

I agree that everything should remain as is because there truely is a lot of excellent information is some of the threads that have died.

I am fairly active here but there are some threads I don't ever read because I do not have interest in the subject matter. But I understand that there are others who do have interest in them so it is all good.

Be well!

Sign in to follow this