magus

Solomon

I wonder was Solomon happy?

I don't think so. He built wonderful things and was reknown for his wisdom, but he lived dangerously excessively and taxed the people to the point of rebellion. One son did rebel, the bible quotes the kid calling Solomon an idiot with a small dick. The story involving the son's death also points to foolish decisions on Solomons part.

Its story's like that which make me think Solomon was historically real. I also tend to think much of the apocrypha w/ Solomon's name on it was pinned on later to give it prestige.

Michael

I'd be unhappy were I he.

After all, he lost the Ark.

Or at least, this is what I believe.

What makes you say that? It disappears or isn't mentioned after him I believe.But some say it's burried deep within the temple at jerusalem.They recently found a new space with trinkets but as soon as the muslim community heard about the digging/discovery around the temple mount they forced them to stop.Or maybe Hezekiah had it burried deeply within since he knew from that prophet about the comming invasion.

I believe that the ark went to Ethiopia.

The bible does not mention this.

I do not believe in the bible nor in Christianism.

The Torah is very interesting though.

I believe that the ark went to Ethiopia.

The bible does not mention this.

I do not believe in the bible nor in Christianism.

The Torah is very interesting though.

There is a theory that the ark is in ethiopia and many dignitaries from around the world have visited it.There is definitely a sacred object that a sanctified ethiopian pledges to protect with his life and stands guard over it for life.They are all virgins or are suppose to be.I accept the bible but I accept a great many other things as well.Humans are born free after all,so this is very much a process for self discovery.