Sign in to follow this  
alfa

My body feels feverish

My body feels feverish, tired, and somewhat hot. Could this be kundalini awakening? I also saw snakes in my dream :D. I am assuming they represent the sexual energy?

My body feels feverish, tired, and somewhat hot. Could this be kundalini awakening? I also saw snakes in my dream :D. I am assuming they represent the sexual energy?

maybe you will never know? I feel the same way but I have strep throat.

no, it isn't.

it's probably an imbalance, go see a TCM doctor (traditional chinese medicine)

Experiences differ but from what is generally observed during a real awakening and the seriousness with which you pose this question here... it seems to be an energetic imbalance. :)

Go to a doctor and let him or her check for Mexican Flu.

Sign in to follow this