Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Ape

Chaos Magic

Hundun, are you familiar with sigils and Psychick Youth?

very familiar with chaos sigil magick. in fact, i'm still rather fond of its principles. and if you possess the capacity for it, it's quite effective.

not familiar at all with psychick youth. at that time in my life there was the IOT (Illuminates Of Thanateros), the Temple of Set, and a bunch of splinter factions from the OTO, the TOT (which was the closest thing to an outer order of the Argentium Astrum), and the Golden Dawn, who practiced chaos magick. it was a bold time for we dark youngsters who were certain we already knew everything. :rolleyes:

very familiar with chaos sigil magick. in fact, i'm still rather fond of its principles. and if you possess the capacity for it, it's quite effective.

not familiar at all with psychick youth. at that time in my life there was the IOT (Illuminates Of Thanateros), the Temple of Set, and a bunch of splinter factions from the OTO, the TOT (which was the closest thing to an outer order of the Argentium Astrum), and the Golden Dawn, who practiced chaos magick. it was a bold time for we dark youngsters who were certain we already knew everything. :rolleyes:

Lol, I love you Hundun :)

I havent seen any posts from you for a while...

Ill pm you Ape soon.

Probably referring to Thee Temple ov Psychick Youth (TOPY), which was a following to the band "Psychic TV"...chaos/Crowleyan magick inspired. I met some of those cats in my days in the OTO. The stuff they were into was a bit extreme for my tastes, made normal Thelemites seem conservative.

Sign in to follow this