djs

KAP Scholarship

Members of Taobums,

Hello! I am sponsoring one person for a class by Santiago Dobles (aka - vajrasattva) - Please let me know the class you are looking to take and myself and Santi will figure out the payment - First come first served :) That's just how shakti wants it :) Would've liked for this to be anonymous, but not sure how to do that :)

Thanks,

Darin

Would you like a donation towards the cost?

Hey bro!

Felt you on the journey a few nights ago! Thanks for asking :) Maybe we all pitch in next time? Prehaps a way that we can all repay some giri ;) I'll get this one, bro :)

Thanks,

Darin

Scholarship, anyone? :)

Hey bro!

Felt you on the journey a few nights ago! Thanks for asking :) Maybe we all pitch in next time? Prehaps a way that we can all repay some giri ;) I'll get this one, bro :)

Thanks,

Darin

SereneBlue,

Thanks for replying! My pleasure to sponsor you :) Thanks for the opportunity - e - mailing Santi, now :)

Thanks

Darin

Well if no one else has beat me to it then I confess I would love to take it. :)

SereneBlue,

Thanks for replying! My pleasure to sponsor you :) Thanks for the opportunity - e - mailing Santi, now :)

Thanks

Darin

May you be blessed in everything you do.

Thank you. :)

I'm glad SereneBlue replied, shakti works in mysterious ways :D

SereneBlue - the new KAP schedule is out - let me know which class you are interested in taking :)

-Darin

SereneBlue - the new KAP schedule is out - let me know which class you are interested in taking :)

-Darin

I would like this one:

K127 Distance Learning One Saturday, 10:30am July 18, 2009 October 10, 2009 Semko

I am so excited my heart is doing a little tap dance.

*tosses Lotus and cherry blossoms to the board* :D

I would like this one:

K127 Distance Learning One Saturday, 10:30am July 18, 2009 October 10, 2009 Semko

Hey - I'm doing that one! See you there.

:D

Way

I would like this one:

that is Tao's class so darin will need to contact him.

S

that is Tao's class so darin will need to contact him.

S

Ok, thanks for letting me know Santi - I sent a message to Tao :)

Thanks

Darin

Hello--

I dont know where else to ask this, so here goes.

I JUST read on another site about Dr. Morriss's K.A.P.

I had planned on signing up for the course in a couple months when I have the $.

After what I read, I'm even more certain I want to. I sent a message to Vajrasattva (did I type that right?) but I never got a reply. I have a few concerns, and need advice on how to prepare.

But what I just read said these things about it (K.A.P., the act, not the class itself)

These being the possible downsides, among many positives.

"There is much dumping of adrenaline into the body and frying your system is a real possibility and danger.

If the kundalini is awakened without suitable preparation and guidance, it can also be also associated with debilitation, insanity, breakdown of the immune system, and prolonged spiritual pain and suicide.

Kundalini is the mass explosion of dark, raw, sexual, moist, sticky, juicy power. It is distinctly the wild feminine which can't be controlled. It is primitive, messy and overpowering, like birth and can be as frightening as death."

So, I just want to ask--If I do the long distance class on skype, will I have sufficient preparation and guidance?

And if I was heading in the direction of hurting my body, would I know, or would my teacher know and warn me? Could it be stopped if I was hurting myself, or would it be something which couldn't be reversed or halted?

I REALLY feel like--heck--I have no doubt that it is no coincidence that I found this site, and this K.A.P. class--I feel like it is a process I'm supposed to do. I do have some questions though..

Thanks everyone, sorry to be an insensitive newb and hijack this thread..

Nate-

Edited by everseeking

Hi,

I understand that SereneBlue has already qualified for this offer.

I found JJ Semple's website goldenflowermeditation.com a while ago, where I had already been meditation for about 7-8 months actively. His mentioned energy opening occurred within me in a few days, and has been growing in energy ever since.

He, however, recommended that I find a teacher to help me harness it, as he mentioned Kundalini energy awakened can be a powerful thing.

I have been unable to find a qualified teacher where I live (Toronto) and I think this is a fantastic opportunity for me. In fact I just went to the doctor to see about the energy I am feeling (as it feels like "nothing", not "not anything" but "nothing") and he could not explain it - claimed it was something muscular, however the only thing that changed after hearing about JJ Semple's method was that I began to control my breathing through my stomach and felt it in my air canals as he mentioned.

I understand that your offer is for one person. I find this in and of itself to be very generous of you. Recently in my life a lot of things have been coming to me for free - as I haven't the means to pay for them - to help me out, such as a hypnotherapy session and a dating coach to help me with my social anxiety. I would love if your offer could be extended to one more person, but I understand that even asking this may be too much of me. However, I appeal to your compassion, hope it is indeed not too much, and also hope for the best. So I put this out there for the sake of trying.

I would be very excited to have an experience with a live teacher who knows more about this area to help guide me onto a right direction and possibly facilitate the further opening of this energy - and checking the schedules, these courses are for a great amount of time, that makes me even more excited!

I look forward to any response you may have for me - akin to my wishes or not, I have trust everything will work out fine.

Though I shall not decide which course I am interested in so as to not get my hopes up - I do understand the very notion of asking this from you is great and a long shot - but worth the attempt, in my opinion.

Also feel free to PM me if you would like to help me in discretion, i have a masters degree in keeping it :);)

Sorry if I have wasted your time.

Thank you and all the best,

Chris

Edited by awake