What about a Spanish section?

Hello, I've just noticed how big is this community and I've seen already some Spanish-speaker member (including the admin :))

For me it's not problem to participate in English but could be interesting a Spanish section for those who can't do it fluently.

In my case, I landed here because of the lack of any properly good Taoist community in Spanish :blink:

kind regards :rolleyes:

this is america you fucking speak AMERICAN

:P

Edited by mikaelz

I like the idea.

And what about other languages?

Surely we should support Chinese. Then I know we have people here speaking German, Russian, French, Italian, Norwegian ... what else?

Maybe someone should start a poll.

Also, can you think of any negative implications to this?

Sean

I like the idea.

And what about other languages?

Surely we should support Chinese. Then I know we have people here speaking German, Russian, French, Italian, Norwegian ... what else?

how about arabic? I'd like to start an arabic community about taoism sometime, you could also check the ip's and make them into a chart to see which languages to include.

Maybe someone should start a poll.
Were is the poll? :ph34r:

Alright here is a poll:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=10807

Also, can you think of any negative implications to this?

perhaps when there is a dispute or abuse you would need a translator to know what happened, or elect a moderator for that certain language section.

and since you're here could you check the other questions and pm's? mainly about the personal practice section if it is possible to create one or not?