Sign in to follow this  
ralis

Thick Black Theory

What is going on with guy? Now he has this ultra exclusive deal where only a select few will ever be able to purchase "Thick Black Theory". From what I have read, the original manuscript is very difficult to translate.

ralis

The guy on the Thick Black Theory website, Jonathan, used to post here and advertised his wudangquan website a lot. He had a very "marketing website" style, yet when people here called him out on it, he said that he was trying to do it all for free. Later on, we found that it wasn't for free...which isn't a problem if you're just up front about it!

No offense meant to him as a person, but I wouldn't spend money on it.

What is going on with guy? Now he has this ultra exclusive deal where only a select few will ever be able to purchase "Thick Black Theory". From what I have read, the original manuscript is very difficult to translate.

ralis

You can read all about it in Chin-ning Chu's books

Where can we get those chin books from, Tummo?

I think they are readily available. She has a website and her books are on amazon at reasonable prices. I think she is a high powered consultant in the international business scene. At least that is her Schtick.

But I like her books. Some down to earth advice.

Bill

Edited by tumoessence

Where did you get the book? Thought it wasn't available yet.

ralis

The closest thing you can get to the actual translation of thick black theory Is thick face black heart by chin ning chu. Yet as she says herself it is not a translation but her perception and conveyance of thick black theory. I follow her writing very closely and found it to be one of the most powerful things I have ever read.

Just received an email on Thick Black Theory. He is only allowing 1 copy in any give city so as there won't be any conflicts between users. Must be the ultimate power in the universe! LOL!!

ralis

Just received an email on Thick Black Theory. He is only allowing 1 copy in any give city so as there won't be any conflicts between users. Must be the ultimate power in the universe! LOL!!

ralis

Honestly I think that the guy who claims to translate it is a scam. Chin Ning Chu conveys points in "thick face black heart" her points are a combination from the thick black theory and sun tzus art of war.

The book "thick black theory" was banned the day It was published from what I know and is supposedly very difficult to translate.

The guy who claims to have translated it and is only giving limited access to certain people etc etc I think is exploiting it and most likely will give a very poor or false translation of the actual book. Now dont get me wrong "thick face black heart" was a very powerful but not a literal translation.

The guy who claims to have translated it and is only giving limited access to certain people etc etc I think is exploiting it and most likely will give a very poor or false translation of the actual book.

This is probably true. I remember Jonathan saying he wasn't that good at speaking Chinese.

About limiting the access to one person per city: :lol:

The Thick Black Theory is not a good thing and there are karmic consequences to this type of thing.

I think It all depends in how you use it and what it means to you.

I think It all depends in how you use it and what it means to you.

We all have an inner voice that gives us the right guidance; do we listen?

Edited by sai shen long

Exactly right! However, the way in which Jonathan is marketing it tends to lead people in the wrong use. I just received another e-mail from him urging me to get my copy, now. Ha! ha!

Yeah from what I can tell he is just making it to be something it is not.

It is a very powerful tool and insight to the true nature of the human spirit. I think there are many people here and in the whole world who only look at one aspect of life, good or bad.

I am very sick about hearing the karma monster is coming to get you. Sorry thats about the equivelent to saying dont do that you will go to hell.

Every decision in life will be different from person to person we all need to make choices for ourselves and decide for ourselves in our hearts what is good and what is right. Some achieve in there path of life through different means.

We cannot go through our lives with the false virtue that tells us that every person we cross paths with we must be overly kind to or to "turn the other cheek" to every wrong doer, these are false virtues.

Mahatma gandhi said, "Most think nonviolence is not to fight. On the contrary, nonviolence is the strongest power....my creed of nonviolence is an extremely active force.It has no room for cowardice or even weakness. There is hope for a violent man to someday become nonviolent, but there is no hope for a coward."

I suppose the theory is too difficult for the pseudo types to grasp. It is something that is not left to the imagination it is nothing questionable of magics or mystics.

It is pure human nature and some form of instinct that every person is born with and can harness, we only choose or have been taught to ignore. Thick black is more about unlearning than learning.

Self knowledge is a more reliable guide to behavior than adherence to arbitrarily imposed standards.

Here is a quote from thick face black heart that I think of daily and rings true in everything I must do in life.

For anyone who thinks that practicing thick black is an "evil" or "dark" practice please read this and contemplate.

"Discover the mystery within the staunchness of the oak and the yielding of the grass. The grass bends easily in the wind; the great oak stands unmoved. A strong wind can uproot the oak, but no wind, however strong, can uproot the grass that bends flat before it. The ideal practitioner of thick face, black heart is one who possesses thick face black heart inwardly, yet whose outward appearance can be dominating or submissive as the situation demands. He does not have a public or private image of himself to live up to or one that dictates how he must behave".

Also again I must say do not take anything that guy Jonathan has to say about thick black seriously, he is about as pseudo as it gets and Im pretty sure is very one sided in his explanations that seem he himself may not even understand.

I suppose the theory is too difficult for the pseudo types to grasp. It is something that is not left to the imagination it is nothing questionable of magics or mystics.

It is pure human nature and some form of instinct that every person is born with and can harness, we only choose or have been taught to ignore. Thick black is more about unlearning than learning.

Self knowledge is a more reliable guide to behavior than adherence to arbitrarily imposed standards.

Here is a quote from thick face black heart that I think of daily and rings true in everything I must do in life.

For anyone who thinks that practicing thick black is an "evil" or "dark" practice please read this and contemplate.

"Discover the mystery within the staunchness of the oak and the yielding of the grass. The grass bends easily in the wind; the great oak stands unmoved. A strong wind can uproot the oak, but no wind, however strong, can uproot the grass that bends flat before it. The ideal practitioner of thick face, black heart is one who possesses thick face black heart inwardly, yet whose outward appearance can be dominating or submissive as the situation demands. He does not have a public or private image of himself to live up to or one that dictates how he must behave".

Also again I must say do not take anything that guy Jonathan has to say about thick black seriously, he is about as pseudo as it gets and Im pretty sure is very one sided in his explanations that seem he himself may not even understand.

Edited by sai shen long

Sign in to follow this