Sign in to follow this  
LittleBuddha

The Last Step

Hello,

This introduction will complete the last step to full membership. So now I'm supposed to tell the group a little about myself...

I went searching at a young age devouring books at first, then setting out to find a cultivation method and teacher. It's been hit and miss and I learned a lot from it. Somewhere along the way I've managed to come up with something that seems to fit. I have no set routine as that seems to change as I do. It's doubtful I'll contribute much here as everything I've ever really been sure of always manages to change. So in general the only thing you really need to now about me is that I set out looking for the truth and have found it in each moment. I hold what comes lightly and let it go quickly, so there's always room for more.

"LittleBuddha" is not a name I gave myself, (just in case anyone is wondering) it's a term of endearment from a loving mom to a little boy full of questions.

Best,

Scott

Somewhere along the way I've managed to come up with something that seems to fit. I have no set routine as that seems to change as I do.

that resonates with me :)

"LittleBuddha" is not a name I gave myself, (just in case anyone is wondering) it's a term of endearment from a loving mom to a little boy full of questions.

sounds like an auspicious beginning, welcome to the tao bums forum of like minded individuals. :)

that resonates with me :)

sounds like an auspicious beginning, welcome to the tao bums forum of like minded individuals. :)

Thank you kindly for the welcome.

:lol:

Sign in to follow this