Sign in to follow this  
growant

cell phone radiation

Just got a new Iphone, have some questions about the radiation thing.

Does anyone know if the radiation would go up the cord to the earbud like headphones into your ear, making headphones worse than speakerphone?

Anyone know of any kind of case one can carry on their body (i.e., belt) that is lined with something that blocks the radiation? thanks-

I've heard that the radiation does travel up the wire, though a bluetooth earbud doesn't have this issue (it has it's very own special set of issues :lol: ) :lol:

Interesting, he is using acoustic coupling. But I have to wonder that even though it isolates the head the wire leading to the phone is still resting on the body and the phone, in order to use the wires, is resting on the body or held in hand (unless a person is in a static environment where he could set phone away and extend wires away from body). So it could help reduce brain/head exposure but a person would still be exposed.

Have you seen any conclusive research comparing bluetooth devices with phone 10 ft away to something like this?

To the OP: speakerphone is going to be best with phone as far away as you can get it. The wires leading to a conventional wired headset act like an antenna. I would use the device Karen linked to if I were planning on using a wired headset; may try one!

Interesting, he is using acoustic coupling. But I have to wonder that even though it isolates the head the wire leading to the phone is still resting on the body and the phone, in order to use the wires, is resting on the body or held in hand (unless a person is in a static environment where he could set phone away and extend wires away from body). So it could help reduce brain/head exposure but a person would still be exposed.

I agree! My approach is to use the cell phone only for quick calls and not for extended conversations. At home, I use a cordless phone on speakerphone with it sitting on a surface that is not my body, most of the time.

Have you seen any conclusive research comparing bluetooth devices with phone 10 ft away to something like this?

I haven't, but I don't think it would be practical to keep the phone 10 ft away, so I'm going with the practical solution that seems to be reasonably safe enough :)

Karen

it seems to me that most times you would be holding the phone while the blue tube was in so it doesn't offer much advantage over speakerphone except privacy.

Just got a new Iphone, have some questions about the radiation thing.

Does anyone know if the radiation would go up the cord to the earbud like headphones into your ear, making headphones worse than speakerphone?

Anyone know of any kind of case one can carry on their body (i.e., belt) that is lined with something that blocks the radiation? thanks-

growant, actually I think your health is improving even though you have the iPhone. Think about the time you were doing the clear crystal healing/holy water at that New Age shop and weren't feeling too good. Now about the effectiveness of 'red crystal' and tell us the difference. Maybe you're feeling even better with the iPhone.

You're now able to hibernate much better and you now have more power in your paws using the 'red crystal'.

http://www.sstt-institute.org/

It is easier for me to joke about this with growant, who is a member of the SSTT IC program :)

Do Mobile Broadband modems emit more or less radiation than a regular cellphone?

It depends on how far away you are from it. I've tested my laptop with a Tri-field meter, and the EMF's are very high, but by about 6 inches away they drop off, which is why I use an external keyboard.

I am sleeping much better with the red crystal :)

Yes, I know :)

FYI: growant was going to all these alternative healers for months... maybe years? The most amusing were these crystal healers with holy water. I tried to feel any energy coming from them, but didn't feel anything.

growant comes in for SSTT Healing-Meditation. After 2 sessions, major changes take place that months of crystal healing and holy water, alternative healing, etc. never really worked. The 'tongue-in-cheek' joke was I saw this red crystal. I told him it came from the red crystal and if he wanted some holy water with the crystal :lol:

SSTT is also very serious about it's Healing-Meditation program. As much fun as it is to hike up the testosterone levels in martial arts. SSTT has a very powerful Healing-Meditation program. New students and visitors will only feel the Healing-Meditation aspect of SSTT, even if they are interested only in martial arts.

http://www.sstt-institute.org/

Is there any evidence that cell phone radiation actually does damage to the body? E.g. I've heard all the anecdotal evidence, but have studies been done?

Just curious -- I personally don't like cell phones much and rarely use mine or carry it around, but I'm wondering if this is more than just a new-agey fling.

Don't cell phones just use radio waves?

If they are bad then so much technology is implicated it isn't funny.

Yeah, cell phones use radio waves. Many other devices use them too.

Sign in to follow this