Sign in to follow this  
hammer

Greetings and inane babblings

Howdy folks,

I just wanted to say hello (yes, I actually SAID "hello". Unfortunately I have no voice recognition abilities on my computer, so nobody heard my "hello" except for me). I tend to think of myself as one of the most amiable people I've run into. I'm a crazy Gemini, so I have 170 billion different interests and not enough energy to devote to all of them. I remedy this by picking one and obsessing over it for a few months until a bigger, brighter, shinier thing comes across my proverbial line of sight. My goal in life is to become a personal coach so that I can facilitate my life's purpose which is to help people (myself and others) get loose of all their inner BS so that they can live happy fulfilling lives. I became a student of Kung Fu about a year ago. I have interests in Beer brewing, metaphysics, personal evolution, music, musical instruments, children's fantasy novels, The Legend of Zelda, blah blah blah.

Like I said, I'm a very multi-faceted guy. I could go on and on about myself and my own interests but somebody told me once that remaining mysterious will attract people to you. Guess I'll have to try that some day.

Peace, Love and Tacos

Sign in to follow this