froggie

Russians order Flight Changes, after Massive Magnetic Shift downs Airliners...

I can't wait for it to all come crashing down. Marijuana is too expensive now and there are no good shows on television. It's hopeless. It's mighty cool that we have an umimpeachable news source within the Kremlin. We should let Langley know ASAP. :(

Edited by Blasto

Not so new agey.

this is the last world in hinduism. Called kali yuga

this is the last world in the hopi tradition called the 5th world

this is the last age in the mayan calender known as the fourth world

They all kind of agree

There are a few more that I dont recall but these traditions seem quite old to me. ;) Aswell as the fact that ALOT of strange shit is happening on a planatery and cosmic level. So its not that wild to think something may happend. Taoism is great but no one traditions holds it all. these prophecy's of the world ending are not new age huey, that does not mean that they are true pursay, just that its not new age. Also the magnetic reversal of the poles is without a doubt a fact and we are expected to have anotherone 9as we have had many in the history of earth) at anytime becuase we are over due. edgar cayce new age or not was one amazing dude.

Edited by Ramon25

Yr right - but the whole article taken together was a bit much...

& of course the poles will shift again and of course the changes we may experience will be unsettling on many levels... but if there is a cosmic unity to this universe that binds us all together- call it the Tao or go Jedi & call it the Force... then this planets distruction would be a very "un-natural" occurance, as that oneness, if it has a consciousness... would really need to be pissed off to foment such activities...

But then our spiritual beings may just be ripe for "plucking" by malevilant forces... :o

SO... whatever the extrapolation of beliefs may intail... if the spirit and the material no longer offer human life on this planet -

I for one will take it as a great loss?!-

Love to All!-Pat

The fabric of life is woven with a very fine thread.

The only place we ever really have is right here.

The only time is now.

Don't worry, be happy.

Butcho :)

If anyone looks into this and finds good quality links with some details (like which of the existant millions of Russians is being referred to) that'd be... nifty B)

Maybe its Godzilla.Anyways If theres a massive pole shift I hope I get knocked by one of those massive versions of the I Ching falling off a shelf before being consumed in molten magma as the plates flip flop around.Cheerio!

sygUmPoyvm4

OmDm5l8R8-Y

q_0-uzCtKTc

SlhhXQBlpcQ

<------!!!!

azlmqcoYzHs

<------!!!!

-e-__h2pch0

<------!!!!

When they say Russian scientists, why don't they give their names?

Why is it important ?

Doesn't PRAVDA mean 'Truth"?

Yes it does.

maybe someone just forgot to enter the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42 into the computer? its happened before...

at the very least it would be interesting speculation

and at the very least also a lot more interesting probably than other types of news reports, which are even more nonsensical and uneducational, more 'flat' and doesn't give any answers, it just tells you it's unanswering opinion is true, it leaves no room for speculation or ideas, and so on, even if being watched more regularly, shall we say. it may also be slightly more interesting, intelligent and useful than let's say for example big brother or jerry springer ?

ofcourse this is not a complete answer either, some ideas may be overexaggerated or even not true, the real answer probably lies between those two, doesn't it?

apparently geomagnetic storms are considered highly significant in Russia, so this sort of warning is highly unlikely to be replicated in any other countries. Might be just a random quirk of culture, though it could also be that Russians have focused on the effects of radiation more and for longer than western (is that the correct word here?) researchers. I know that Beckers research in 'the Body Electric' was inspired by some obscure Russian research on electricity and biological functions (well, something vaguely like that).

edit:figured I'd note that the only refs I found to the original article was repostings of the original article, so it is very dubious considering the quantity of junk reports coming out of Russia. That being said, there could still be general smatterings of truth within it even if it is essentially a false report.

on the videos:multitasking listening to this, but why is he calling the sun a black hole?!?!?! Like above, might be some truth, but that's some very weak information

Edited by Tokoyo Tama

I think everyone would do well to watch the above videos. If you are at all interested in whats happening. Watch this and keep going until you get to the last segment. It will take about an hour and forthy minutes but HOLY SHIT! it is well worth it. No one has impressed me more on the subject.

for anyone trying to throw Indian Hindu/Buddhist cosmology into the mix by saying that its Kali Yuga and that means the world will end in 2012...... don't bother. Kali Yuga just started, theres over 400,000 years left until the end of the universe according to Indian cosmology.

Why is it [knowing the Russians' names] important ?

Because without the names you can't research the sources. Without being able to resource the sources, then it is just more of the spew you find on the internet.

The man in the videos above is actually a VERY prominent physicist who's UNIFIED FIELD THEORY is currently in the peer review process. He actually started putting together his theory when he was 9 years old, he is brilliant and at conferences with other very accomplished physicist he leaves them feeling stupid by pointing out the whats right in there face and they dont see. He also is into archeology and believes that there was at one point an advanced civilization on earth. In fact it is quite interesting if you look at his theory it definitley supports alot of Taoist premises especially the geometry of space time that he proposes and pretty much the foundation of reality. But I would start of from number 1 as the videos above are start at 35.

Edited by Ramon25

To the catastrophic events occurring within the African Tectonic Plate it has been known for over a year with the reporting of a "new ocean" forming in Ethiopia, and as we can read as reported by Nature News Service:

"Although the birth of an ocean is an extremely rare phenomenon on the largest of historical scales, the geophysics is currently experiencing such an event. Even more dazzling, this occurs in one of the Earth's most inhospitable and arid regions, the Afar Depression in Ethiopia.

The African continent is literally unstitching itself apart just like the sleeve of an old shirt, along the area known as the East African Rift, which traverses it beginning with the southern end of the Red Sea, going through Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania and Mozambique. The molten lava beneath the Earth's surface makes it thin by constantly pushing against it, and eventually breaks it and tears it apart."

Well, it's a know fact that the Earth and other planets are growing.

http://www.nealadams.com/nmu.html