Sign in to follow this  
YouStink

Ok I want the truth

Since you are answering questions with questions I can answer with one question to you: Why not?

Do you have anything more interesting then that ? Let me know 'cause I'm curious.

I don't care about deep reasons for desires and I don't believe you looked in the right place either, there are people that died searching and there are people that found within months miraculous things...

Hi Orb,

I gave "my answer" to the inital question....and when you ask me, Why not? ....I would answer...ok, go ahead and search for special powers...I have no "problem" with that.

Do I have "anything more interesting then that ?"

Nope, nothing more interesting here.

Peace.

I tend to view it as me just being delusional, because it's a waste of time to focus on it.

I wonder if this is truly the best way to deal with the strange parts of practice or if there is another way that neither rejects nor strives for these occurrences. I haven't thought of many alternative views, but have been playing with fully allowing for all options at once: both being delusional and 110 % correct. Helps me not take either side too seriously. I'm still working through being a generally critical person, so apologies for the phrasing having an air of critique... ;)

Hey YouStink,

I always been a hot tempered person (extreme yang as an acupuncurist would say) big ego included .. easily got in trouble. By doing regular emptiness meditation and following Chen Taiji lessons several times a week i lost most of this temper and developed a more stable and compassionate mind wich keeps relaxed in pressure situations.

There is no bigger skill i could of asked for.

I know this isnt the answer you want to hear though. You come here looking for siddhi's but i doubt you will find anyone wanting to testify.

A person wich would develop one of these, by accident or not, will not tell you about it as they transcended the materialistic mind always looking for more and heavier impulses to satisfy its neverending desire.

The simpler effects you talk about are actually the most powerfull ones. Why would anyone wonna fly or zap people with there eyes when you dont have the time or energy to live a full and healthy life ?

Kind regards, Mike

Student of Chen family Taijiquan.

Thats right Youstink, LOL

Ive said it heaps some want this QUICK QUICK path but this quick quick path cant even help them lose weight or rebuild there body, but let me guess these quick quick people will say its not about this life its about enlightenment and not the body...lol :D

All that matters Youstink is be content with your practice or move onto something else to you find it!

Ape

If minkus and Ape have mellowed out and are peaceful, then that's proof enough. I've allowed both minkus and Ape to access the private section of the SSTT Forum. I wouldn't do this if I didn't trust them :)

I wasn't exactly calm and peaceful in my younger days. In the U.S. joining the military is sort of your "Get Out of Jail Card", I signed up 3 times, then became a cop.. among other skills acquired for a civilized world.

My best advice is visit minkus, visit or pick up Ape's DVD set on the Burning Palm or visit an SSTT class in person. All 3 of us are peaceful enough that if you met us in person we're all civil.

http://www.sstt-institute.org/

Well i will say this i have a long way to go but as far as powers go i may or may not have some i have tried to make a light bulb unbreakable when droped to the ground and i have gotten this to work some of the time but i might have just gotten a boucy light bulb. To me powers are fasinating and i wana learn to do them, but i know that they arnt everything and that they come as a side effect of years of practice.

Well i will say this i have a long way to go but as far as powers go i may or may not have some i have tried to make a light bulb unbreakable when droped to the ground and i have gotten this to work some of the time but i might have just gotten a boucy light bulb. To me powers are fasinating and i wana learn to do them, but i know that they arnt everything and that they come as a side effect of years of practice.

How did you do that? shield it with chi?

@ SSTT

Thanks for the invite, I'll check it out :)

There's no point in asking why siddhas work, becuase even people who have siddhas cannot give the kind of explaination suitable for scientific minds, in that minute cause and effect kind of explaination. Sheild with qi? I don't think so, but one explanation is as bad as another, so why not.

The exterior (ordinary reality) react to thoughts and intention, that is the basis to powers. But what makes that reaction possible is very mysterious indeed, and simply not within our understanding and vocab, just as atoms and photons were beyond the understanding of people last century. Its pretty f-ing complicated, but the good news is we dont need to know why to manifest the siddha, we don't need to know what enlightenment is in order to sit down and meditate towards it.

Why is it that this external world can react to thoughts and intentions? The answer is simple. In the "higher" densities, or spiritual levels where buddhas and ascended beings exist, thoughts and intentions are made manifest. Call that the physics of higher spirtual reality. As a person proceeds down the enlightenment trail, the physics of higher spiritual reality as well as this ordinary reality can start to blend. Also specific meditations or gongs, or atunement by a higher being can help acheive this blend of physics of higher reality and our ordinary reality, thus producing a siddha. Since most people in the West are totally clueless to this, the main way of acheiving a special power is to simply be born with it or run into it by accident.

The old, do siddha's exist question comes up again and again. If you look at enough posts, you can notice people mention their siddhas sometimes. But the guy who presumes the authority of judge and demands, is not likely to be met with much generosity.

If someone is struggling with, are siddhas possible, is enlightenment (the maha-siddha) possible, why, why why, then they will be stuck at the gate. Meanwhile there are people out there gaining siddhas left and right, , leaving the "is it possible" questions for the fools stuck at the gate.

Mostly my perceptions opened up. I could feel energy around me and that of others, and I started getting visuals and feelings when something wanted to talk to me - or if I was being messed with somehow. To name a few.

My own skills haven't become as powerful as some of the people that started showing up to visit little me. Can't understand what the attraction is.

But more improtant wouldnt it be SO AWESOME if you could heal people with the touch of a finger?? You know the blind can see, the deaf can hear and the injured can run freely again. I hate seeing people take drugs with negative side effects too, so if there is a way to perform a "miracle" I wouldnt mind finding for it :)

You don't have to search the amazon to find people who can help train you to heal others with energy. There are several medical qigong programs in the USA. There are 3 that I would recommend, one of them being mine. :)

I would have to say Ya Mu's program is very good, in fact if you were to choose only one I would recommend it above anything else.

It totally blew anything I knew out of the water.

Since we're told to answer honestly, I must say that I have aquired absolutely no powers.

In general, I've become a more moody person, and less focused on being good.

I still struggle with my moral sentiments, yet these days, there's less discomfort with being just as miserable as I am.

Physically, I'm deteriorating, I see wrinkles coming along, and I've gotten abit flabby.

My practice is quite uninspiring, and I keep wondering if I'm doing it wrong. But I've grown so familiar with much of what I'm doing that I don't care so much. Mostly it's just nice to have some alone time.

At times I feel special because I know of all this stuff, and swing a sword in the park, but end up realizing how silly it is to think that I know more about life than the average Joe. Most people have excellent coping mechanisms to deal with reality, yet through practice this stuff stops working, and things get all turned on its head.

Finally, I'm more impressed with the apps on my iPhone than someone showing their ESP skills. The gadget is atleast good for something.

h

Since we're told to answer honestly, I must say that I have aquired absolutely no powers.

In general, I've become a more moody person, and less focused on being good.

I still struggle with my moral sentiments, yet these days, there's less discomfort with being just as miserable as I am.

Physically, I'm deteriorating, I see wrinkles coming along, and I've gotten abit flabby.

My practice is quite uninspiring, and I keep wondering if I'm doing it wrong. But I've grown so familiar with much of what I'm doing that I don't care so much. Mostly it's just nice to have some alone time.

At times I feel special because I know of all this stuff, and swing a sword in the park, but end up realizing how silly it is to think that I know more about life than the average Joe. Most people have excellent coping mechanisms to deal with reality, yet through practice this stuff stops working, and things get all turned on its head.

Finally, I'm more impressed with the apps on my iPhone than someone showing their ESP skills. The gadget is atleast good for something.

h

Wow that's smth new for this forum. You actually dared to use your own judgement and see things the way they are. Congratulations! That's a first one. That should be the step one for any practice to learn how to see the simple raw truth. You'll be surprised but it's a very difficult thing to do.

Once again good job! You actually have learned and understood smth.

My understanding is that siddhis are gifts that arise from virtuous cultivation. Hence someone who attained it wouldn't flaunt it since they wouldn't have attained it if they weren't virtuous in the first place. I guess they are like gifts. And these gifts are given to people who don't go around telling people they can fly.

OR

People who can do amazing things probably don't stick around the Tao Bums. I'm sure if you are pursuing something like the "dark side" of Taoist magic, you wouldn't be typing on the Tao Bums something like "Yes, I can destroy your soul." You're probably busy sucking people's energies out, riding demonic dragons, killing Jedis, etc. And really, if I had powers, I would definitely NOT want to go public or tell people. If I were that stupid I'm sure I wouldn't have powers anyway. I mean, is there anything more frightening than fame?

Some examples I like:

John Chang can stop bullets and light things on fire. :D . And hmm...oddly enough he's famous. :D:D:D.

Buddha Boy hasn't eaten or drank in the past 3 years. Dude is hiding out because people kept bothering him...I wonder when he'll start teaching. :):)

I don't have to mention all those past stories of yogis doing some crazy shit.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

3) I can telepathically give mosquitos third eye orgasms at a distance by simply looking at them.

this is the Siddhi among all Siddhis. I bow to your greatness, your holiness.

How did you do that? shield it with chi?

@ SSTT

Thanks for the invite, I'll check it out :)

Powerful form of 'Spirit Bonding and Spirit Comradery' :) Often times people ignore to see the good in others and feel as if they need to be in a 'Spirit Fighting' 24/7 mode :blink: *NOT ME*

'Spirit Bonding and Spirit Comradery' is collectively much more powerful and mutually beneficial to parties involved B)

Go 9mins 13second. Anyone with any powers really doesn't want their "Real Powers" to be shown in person, on video, etc. Maybe small aspects like acupuncture and little jolts of energy are okay for some people. However; a real master like John Chang(JC) -and those with much more power than JC do not want any of this magic to be viewed by the general mass public. They are also very modest and humble.. So I guess that makes most everyone on this board *MASTERS* in their own right, because no one is coming out publicly admitting anything of any significance with anything that would be considered fraudulent.

That's the way it was in the past(Old School). This policy is the same today as anything shown on YouTube is fairly conservative.

http://www.sstt-institute.org/

Aos0hnwiHt8

Reiki was a good start - I was already able to feel energy and figure out just enough (And build enough in myself) to allow others to feel it when I wanted. Like sitting out, sunbathing at the pool and point my toes or foot at my mom. She could feel what I was doing, even though she couldn't understand it. I don't know what a special power is supposed to be. Although the gift of being guided by Reiki and being able to truely help some people push out emotional and psychological pain is awe inspiring to the self, IMO. I'd only suggest that you safely build a well of chi within yourself to work with. Espeically if you want to heal. Much voltage is sometimes required. Hmm.... My intuition opened up and lead me to some amazing experiences and people.

I could also start to detect small things when I would spend enough time practicing *listening* to intuition. For one week I started hearing Different tones - they would cover everything else I was hearing.. it was just wierd, honestly.. I find that I sort of need to continue cultivation, and I'm driving by a fire inside - now that I have started on the healers path, I keep recieveing requests, from people and help with removing entities, which I now have some good experience under my belt. - I've had a spirit guide ask me how I did Reiki. At the time I didn't know how to speak with spirits, and that sill still alludes me. She had been pushing the man she was guiding and one of his friends to contact me, and when I noticed her around i just kept seeing sparkly lights, and couldn't figure out a damn thing she was trying to get across. - Besides, I thought Reiki was more of a physical world thing and didn't know how to attune a spirit, as I couldn't see chakras in her.

Astral sex, from the viewpoint of someone like me who doesn't know how to initiate it, but has been on the recieving end when a certain someone started enjoying "doing the act" with me was interesting - and made me seem a bit insane at work becuase she had no tact and enjoyed teasing.. Damn - if that isn't a special skill I don't know what is. One fun experience with energy raising helped out a friend in an instance where he needed the boost and the vitality change was amazing. (just one example of that) I like the path of the healer - but it seems one prequisite thus far has been dealing with inner issues, if you go that way - be sure to look into psychology and journaling. You'll be spening alot of time inside yourself peeling away your layers, which seem endless to me still.

It may have increased my avoidance skills as I have felt intense energy vibrating off some indivuals and speedily walked or ran in the other direction in order to to escape. LOL. I can be a chicken.

I think chi cultivation and meditation has increased my "don't fuck with me feeling" in times of escalating violence, and caused some rather paraniod individuals to back off rather than fighting with me. (Thank god I'm soo uncoordinated) I have sought out feedback and verification from others in all of my practices. This is one of those things that can be very subtle and it can be difficult at times to tell if it is working. I'm glad to have left that point. It hurt to keep going and not know if it was worth it, or all made up. You have to work past that point on your own and make your own descisions when you start to feel people before they make it to your front porch or start to get visits from woman who like to make you orgasm in public.

Yeah, and you'll seem crazy - just be yourself. God, please - just be yourself. Work on removing your fears and take what you learn to help others, it is so rewarding, If hard. I can't write all of my experiences or feelings and reasons - I'm sorry to have written so much.

h

Me too!!! And they crash less frequently after the latest firmware update :lol:

Me too!!! And they crash less frequently after the latest firmware update :lol:

B)

Sign in to follow this