Sign in to follow this  
neptune

i screwed up my blog

Here's what I did. I decided to discard posts on my blog, and now my blog is not accessible anymore, and I don't know how to re-institute the blog. thanks.

neptune

have you deleted all the posts? perhaps that is the way to delete the blog automatically like some other sites, if this is the case then maybe the only way is to start a new blog.

have you deleted all the posts? perhaps that is the way to delete the blog automatically like some other sites, if this is the case then maybe the only way is to start a new blog.

I inadvertantly deleted the blogs and everything is dysfunctional since then and I can't get back on the blog to do something else. So where do I go from here to get back into the blog? thanks.

Edited by neptune

I inadvertantly deleted the blogs and everything is dysfunctional since then and I can't get back on the blog to do something else. So where do I go from here to get back into the blog? thanks.

So when I click on my blog, it says URL/blog/neptune not found on this server. How do I get it back? Any helpers out there? thanks

So when I click on my blog, it says URL/blog/neptune not found on this server. How do I get it back? Any helpers out there? thanks

then it seems that it has indeed been automatically deleted but to confirm this please tell me if there are still any traces of it left in the blog sections or via a google search. If you find nothing at all, not even a heading link to your blog section, then it has likely been deleted and you might need to start a new blog and forget with regret the old one. :)

Can you start a new blog?

I'm not sure if there is a limit to blog sections per user but if you can not start a new blog then your blog is still there somewhere in the twilight zone and needs to be resurrected by the admins. :)

here is the link to the admin's personal profile page where you can pm him the problem and perhaps if you are lucky the issue will be resolved without too great a delay.

http://www.thetaobums.com/sean-m3.html

Sign in to follow this