I have always liked what Wayne L. Wang wrote about Tzujan in his "Dynamic Tao".

"Tzu-Jan is commonly translated as "nature." It is, however, not the nature of the physical world, but is the spiritual naturalness. Tzu-Jan is the primordial unperturbed process of self-development. It is the state of Oneness. Self-so. Spontaneity. Naturally so. With no apparent reason."

So we have the nature of the physical world (universe) and all "things" therein, including man, and we have the nature of spirituality, or Tao, or Oneness, or Unity, or whatever one wishes to call it.

And I agree that when man (people) is civilized much of our naturalness is lost.

Be well!

Funny. At this very moment my computer is playing the song "Nature's Way" by Spirit.

Be well!

If unnatural balanced natural would it only be natural?

All contexts impose limitations, so in a given context something may be perceived as subjectively un-natural, like a beer can in the woods.

For me; yin and yang are not opposites but correlates and compliments. Yang and yang are opposites, they oppose each other, as do yin and yin. This is also like magnetic fields.

Yin and Yang are more of a process than opposites, they flow into each other, sometimes one is more prominent sometimes the other, nature is that process.

The flow of nature, of yin/yang flows through the seasons, our day/night, and in ourselves. from sleep to wake, but there are levels there, and when we learn to flow with our inner nature, things fall into place actions become easier and this IMHO is the first steps to wu-weh.

I myself as a descendant of Native American lineage i feel then more close to the Native American Nature view of point there there is Mother Earth and Father Sky!!

Since there were so many people of Turtle Island, so many languages, I wonder, is this view common to all of the Turtle Island peoples?

I pray to mother earth and father sky sometimes. But sometimes I pray to father earth and mother sky.

Nature is what everyone has mostly lost and disregarded as true energy!!! :)

Aswell as the holder the greatest representations of Energy or energies.