enouch

POWER OF HYPNOSIS

Thanks for the post, it's inspiring. Can you point to some free resources on hypnosis, nlp etc.? Most of them on the net seem to be fake, it's all about grabbing your credit card.

Thanks for the post, it's inspiring. Can you point to some free resources on hypnosis, nlp etc.? Most of them on the net seem to be fake, it's all about grabbing your credit card.

Well, there are many:1. http://www.free-hypno.com-Another Hypno .files.com-some of questionable quality.

2.http://originatorsboard.com/forum

Inductions

Voice Suggestions and Affirmations Over Entrainment Noise Check out his free media player which summons images to further imprint the subconcious mind.Hypno-studio is another.

The second requires you to enter your email then it's free[the sessions]Also some of his titles are questionable but the entrainment[in his sessions] comes from a software program called neuro programmer 2.Which you can download and use for free for two weeks.You can also download mind workstation[mind stereo too] for free and trial it.These programs embedd brainwaves into any sound[MONKS CHANTING] file. There's a free hypnosoftware program called virtual hypnotist which is very unique-check it out.You can obtain a free course on nlp at nlp weekly.The mindplace forums have a couple of hypnosis sessions posted for free by some of the users.Hypnosis downloads allows for a few free downloads.You can combine the hypnosis with brainwave entrainment[even the voice] and double the effects.Xtrememind.com has several entraimment/subliminals[deep mind ultra,energy explosion] programs for free[download page].David pye.com has quite a selection for free.Check out the free hypno spirals on the net - perhaps I'll post those later.

Finally, this guy has a ton of sessions of free-professionally trained.Sorry already mentioned him.Enjoy..''.freely ye have recieved, freely give''

http://www.free-hypno.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.free-hypno.com

Edited by enouch

Thanks for taking the time to provide such useful info.

Edit: Are you also familiar with NLP?

Edited by alfa

As for audio programs, which ones do people recommend? Which professional hypnotists are better than others?

Monroe Institute, Richard Bandler, Dick Sutphen, Edward Eason, etc?

If I am going to invest time and money into a program, I would like to hear from others who have had good experiences first.

Thanks for taking the time to provide such useful info.

Edit: Are you also familiar with NLP?

Yes! very familiar,used it to fast once for 14 days.Fast as in no solid food with sun up or down.

As for audio programs, which ones do people recommend? Which professional hypnotists are better than others?

If I am going to invest time and money into a program, I would like to hear from others who have had good experiences first.

There are no guarantees in this sphere,we are each our own laboratory.I have sessions[collections] from each person you mentioned,it depends on personal taste.Monroe deals with brainwave entrainment[astral projection] the sessions are incredibly crafted but very expensive.A better deal might be to try neuro progrmmer 2 or workstation or mind stereo before handing over hundreds of dollars for the gateway series.Then again Monroe helped the goverment set up its own remote viewing program.Bandler's neurosonics series is [under statement, some make you feel high as a kite,also makes during the laundry as exciting as watching the new star trek movie]nice but some of his videos are of questionable value.I like Dick Sutphen but some see him as a bore.Eason has nice sound effects with a few nlp exercises although he tends to use the same induction on occasion.Mckenna[Paul] uses hypnosis and nlp for his cds as well.

Right now I'm using sessions from Paul Scheele,Llyoud Glauberman,Mckenna,Bandler, and myself.Embedding entrainment into the sessions tends to increase the depth of trance.Earlier today using workstation I embedded gama brainwaves into a piece of baroque-relaxing yet energizing.40 hertz is excellent for information processing and binding.With np2. you can isolate each hemisphere of the brain.For example sending beta beats to the left and alpha cycles to the right.The software allows you to tailor your own approach.I've used delta and theta session for dantien breathing and hours can go by without much concern.What are you looking for? Knowing that I can better advise.oh! Silva method too!

Thank you for the very knowledgeable reply!

Right now I am doing daily energy work (microcosmic orbit, 6 healing sounds, dantien breathing) and zazen, so if there were any good programs that you knew of that could help deepen any of these practices, I would greatly appreciate the advice.

Also, my wife is expecting and she is interested in doing hypnosis for the birth. There are a wide variety of these programs on the market (Hypnobirthing Mongen Method, Hypnobabies, Eason's Hypnotic Childbirth, etc). Any advice? Also, is it significantly better to take the $300+ classes associated with these programs, or are listening to the disks and practicing every night enough?

this is a interesting subject. it has always been something that i just didnt know where to start when it came to reading on the subject. thank you for your input.

The Monroe series is very good, quite minimalist. A much cheaper series is by Anna Wise her High Performance Mind http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/annawise $26 for all 10 meditations or just get 1,2,4 & 9.

Free Podcasts that have meditational audio- EnerSanctum- Healing Forest Hypnotic Meditation, Mentor Pattern Hypnosis are 2 good ones from amongst many.

Meditation Station Podcasts are good. I enjoy there Evening Inventory Meditation. Zencast and Infinite Smile don't have guided meditations (actually Zencast has a 2 or 3), but they're excellent podcasts, Zencasts has some pretty indepth multi week classes on meditation, mindfulness, Dhammapada, etc.,

I think Rawn Clarks site- Abardoncompanion.com has some excellent series of free meditations. I've gotten quite a bit out of the Archaeous series, (Magic of) IHVH chant series, and Center of Stillness Meditation (CSM), he gets remarkably deep. His final lessons are often too deep for me, but they're worth stretching to understand.

From a Taoist perspective Minke De Vos from Silent Ground has many great CD's. I highly recommend her Tao Basics. She works with Energy, Microcosmic orbit, Deep Body Smile (revitalizing major Organs the Taoist way) & Sexual energy- all done with biaural sounds and sound effects.

Wu Dang Taoist audio CD's done by Master Chen are very good and seem pretty authentic to me. http://www.wudangtao...emart&Itemid=57, for $30 the evening and morning meditation are a good practice.

Giles Marins audios from Chi Nei Tsang are good if you want to hear taoist meditations with a french accent instead of Master Chen's chinese one.

my 2 cents.

Edited by thelerner

I recommend self-hypnosis in conjunction with an actual hypno-therapist. This may be more expensive, but will ultimately have the greatest results. I've practiced hypnosis for decades now, but never did it for money. At parties I used to do past life regressions, but some of the people involved had bad experiences, so I stopped, feeling that it was unethical to place people in a traumatic situation for the amusement of others.

I have also helped people quit smoking using hypnosis. I'm not a therapist or counselor, nor am I practicing therapy or counseling, rather I am offering them a homeopathic method of treatment for an ailment. I always recommend that people seek medical advice from a doctor, prior to pursuing any alternative treatment regiment.

I have never tried to do things like hypnotize someone without them knowing or make people believe they are a chicken, because I think that those kinds of things are unethical and a misuse of hypnosis. Many of the so called experts have little to no ethics, viewing hypnosis, not as a tool, but as a means to control others.

Again, I don't recommend audio tapes for those wishing to learn about hypnosis, rather I suggest that you study self-hypnosis and seek out a licensed hypno-therapist who can help you learn more about the topic. In fact it's the same as learning a qigong technique from a tape or from an actual teacher in person. You may get the gist of it from the tape, but may miss out on important things, without knowing it. A teacher will recognize what you're missing and help you to recognize that.

So, audio-tapes bad, real life instruction good. I hope that clears things up a bit.

Aaron