Sign in to follow this  
RON JEREMY

TAO POWs/MIAs

Hey Buddty,

I went over to HT to call him, but there is a Chinese guy by the name of Hok Kok Fuk or something who has already invited him over.

BTW, when are you coming over here? You can stay for free at my little "kuti" (wooden hut) if you don't mind. Bring your own mattress if you want something soft to sleep on.

With metta,

Harry Pain

Hey Buddty,

I went over to HT to call him, but there is a Chinese guy by the name of Hok Kok Fuk or something who has already invited him over.

BTW, when are you coming over here? You can stay for free at my little "kuti" (wooden hut) if you don't mind. Bring your own mattress if you want something soft to sleep on.

With metta,

Harry Pain

I'D LOVE TO JOIN YA IN DA FORREST, ONLY, I GOT 2 QUESTIONS:

1)WHERE IS DA NEARREST WHOREHOUSE LOCATED?

2)DA LIQUOR STORE?

BTW, ARE YA NOW IN THAILAND OR IN INDONNESIA??? THAT MAKES A *BIG* DIFFERENCE AS FOR DA AMMOUNT OF FUN A MONK CAN HAVE HUH??

BYE NOW BIKKHU HARRY,

RJ

HARRY, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT DA BALI BOMBIN WAS A MOSSAD OP AGGAINST AUSTRALIANS. I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAI TERRORISM, MAY BE THOSE ARE REAL MUSLIMS, WHO KNOWS.

WHEN YA SAY *DESTINY*, YA REALLY MEAN TWO (2) THANGS:

1) DA MECHANICAL RESULTS OF PREVVIOUS ACTION (*KARMA*). THESE ARE PSYCHIC RESIDUES PICKED UP EITHER BEFORE BIRTH OR DURIN LIFETIME. NOW, THOSE AT TIMES CAN BE COUNTERACTED THRU SKILLFUL ACTION, EG,IF I AM AN ALCOHOLIC N AM NOT PLANNIN TO QUITT I CAN STILL UNDERGO FASTIN TO CLEANSE MY SYSTEM SO AS TO COUNTERACT DA EFFECTS OF MY ACTIONS. OR, I AM NOT AN ALCOHOLIC BUT I HAPPEN TO BE DA EFFECT OF SOME ALCOHOLIC'S PREVIOUS EXISTENCE N NOW HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT MOFOS' ACTIONS.

2) ANOTHER MEANIN O' DESTINIY IS A *PRE-NATAL CHOICE*. BEFFORE INCARNATION, DA SPIRRIT ENVISIONS DA PLACE TIME N CIRCUMSTANCES O' HIS BIRTHN IN A FLASH DECIDES HOW HIS BIRTH N LIFE EVVENTS WILL BE. THIS TYPE O' DESTINY (THIS IS DA *REAL* DESTINY) IS NOT TO BE CHANGED UNLESS ONE CAN CLINB UPWARD N BACKWARD TO DA COMMAND POSITION O DA PRE-NATAL SPIRIT.

SO, I SAY KARMA CAN BE CHANGED THROU SKILL, BUT TRUE WILL CAN ONLY BE CHANGED THRU ACCOMPLISHMENT.

BYE NOW,

RJ

I'm here, I'm here, quit yellin.

Lots of interesting stuff here, but lets not think of it as competition.

I do want to try different directions. I'll pick up nattokinase and try Sheepish's 9 bottle breathing for a while.

Must detox body and mind, begin a new.

Peas

Michael

Mathew

I tried the Mother site you listed. I liked what I heard but have too much resistance to the Guru thing, even one as kindly and benign as Mother.

I've kept the link, maybe when the time is right, the mother will be heard.

Peace

Michael

Sign in to follow this