Sign in to follow this  
Carrick

Hi All

I joined a while back but just got around to posting.

So, Hi anyone that reads this :)

Looked like this would be a fun place to be part of.

I am from Southern Arizona and have been a spiritual seeker of sorts and self described religious/spiritual philosopher for over 15 years.

My desire to find a more spiritual side of this life has led me to study and involve myself in an eclectic mix of religious and philosophical paths over the years - I have dabbled in a little of everything while journeying though the theological and philosophical landscape of our world, and I feel I am all the better for it.

I've stumbled into Taoism around 9 years ago -- around the time I was getting in to meditation, yoga, qigong and dabbling in Buddhism -- and right from the start I could tell that Taoism was very in sync with the way I think.

Ultimately I think I have sort of made my own little belief set which is most heavily based on Taoism, but borrows from many of the other paths I have studied (It works for me just swell ;) )

I hope to learn some new things and maybe make some friends here. Sometime soon I want to take up Tai chi so I may need some ideas on the best places to get started on that in So. AZ. if anyone else from here is from that area - guess I will ask about that when the time comes.

Anyway that's all I've got right now,

~Carrick

Sign in to follow this