boyshood

HM--Seriously, I am getting a creepy vibe from you. What is deemed innapropriate is determined in part by society and culture, and what you are talking about-sleeping (having sex ) with children is very unnacceptable in this culture.

If you want to discuss it with people who are memebrs of cultures that engage in such acts, you are in the wrong place.

And no, its not just wrong because people say or think it's wrong in this culture-

It is wrong because of the consequences for the children.

Children should not be scarred for life to fulfill someones fantasy. Or for any other reason.

There is no justifying it.

Some cultures throughout history have regularly engaged in raping (sodomizing) the men of the tribes they conqured. Should the military now go around sodomizing prisoners of war?

NO.

Wrong is wrong, and we (the majority of us) aren't living on an island in french polynesia.

Aside from pitcairn island and some other small places in the world, people dont think its okay to have sex with kids.

Not all truth is subjective-If you plant corn, you'll get corn, not carrots.

So please stop trying to get people to talk privately about these things with you, and quit posting about it.

This crap really puts a damper on my spirits when I come here and read the kind of crap you posted.

Edited by everseeking

I believe that Hugo is not one to be thought of as being pedophile in the sexual sense and that he in no way should be punished for this thread.

Agree with you on this totally ...

In the event that I am reading things totally out of context here, and by sleeping with you DO NOT mean sexual acts, then I appologize now.

I just think that right or wrong on this issue should be pretty clear.

Also, sleeping with other peoples children-without sexual acts involved-draws a lot of negative attention.

Think about the late 'king of pop' and what it did for him. aAssuming he never touched any child in a sexual way, it is still innapropriate.

Like it or not, the appearance of guilt can be as damaging as actual guilt.

Laws are laws.

If I were flying somewhere by plane and happened to be wearing a vest full of grey play dough with wires sticking of it with a switch in my hand, airport security is going to think Im a bomber, not a performance artist.

so I guess the point there is common sense.

Nate-

Edited by everseeking

and what you are talking about-sleeping (having sex )

btw, I meant sleeping with without having sex, that is being in close company not the sexual meaning of the word.

So all our parents are actually pedophiles? :lol:

hmm you could easily incriminate anyone with being a sexual pedophile nowadays, but I think you know that I meant strangers not parents but this applies to them as well.

Hugo and I just had a nice chat. He's a good guy, I think. About the discussion...

Taking a nap with a kid, especially if they're your own, is fine. If they are someone else's kid, you should have permission from the parents. Sleeping isn't a bad thing!

If you are having sexual feelings during it, then you shouldn't share the bed with them even if you are just sleeping. To be in the same bed with a child while having sexual feelings, is pedophile behavior.

If the child tells you they want to know about sex, and you have a close relationship with them...it is always pedophile behavior to show them what it's like. Even if it was them who started it.

In my experience, girls that have had sex with an adult when they were little, wind up being very messed up as adults. It's ugly what happens to the psyche of such a child.

At least in our culture (any culture which criminalizes pedophilia), these kids aren't ready for it. They won't be able to cope with what happened, no matter who they are or what they think/feel. Maybe in some tribe where it's been their custom for a long time, it's not a problem...or maybe it still is a problem, and that culture isn't doing the right thing.

What everyone needs to do is look at the results from pedophilia. What does it do to the kid?

In my experience with knowing a few people who had it happen, it is actually very bad.

• Like 1

but remember my friend it could be the children that do wrong and not the adult

childrens are not just angels you know B)

it could be the child that want and do that stuff even when the adult don't want but in the end the child could be so wise "bad" that the adult just follow

In which case it would no longer be pedophilia but something else.

Agree with you on this totally ...

i agree too :D

Yes, I am. Will you now do my bidding?

maybe god :D

Laws are laws.

yes we know

but these laws are made by people even when some people had other laws before

so laws change i guess

but i know the law according to that subject(child sex) it going to be for ever i guess?

Damn! Good post Scotty.

I agree

Thanks for you words Scotty

In which case it would no longer be pedophilia but something else.

Maybe we can called childophila? then would that be against the law?

Edited by H U G O

If the child fools the adult into having sex, it's still pedophilia because the adult should be smart enough not to follow along. I'm sorry to those who have had this happen to them, but most likely in court they will be found guilty...and also, children don't know what they're doing even if it seems like they do. In this case, the child would be for the most part unknowingly doing something bad to themselves. It's up to the responsible adult to make sure they don't do such things.

If the child fools the adult into having sex, it's still pedophilia because the adult should be smart enough not to follow along. In this case, the child would be for the most part unknowingly doing something bad to themselves.....

Hi Scotty but it could happen that the adult is not what we know today as a "normal man" maybe the adult had brain born problems that makes him be like a child! You know such "sickness" that some people have, sorry but i don't remember the name for such people

also the child could be knowing what she or he are doing! I mean she could be 15 or more years old also some very very few child are really bad, some had kill some had been like born for lucifer or satan i had read some were!

for what we know today a child is a person that is under 18 year old right?

PS. i must rest now i had been like a hour in the forum, this thread had go very fast, you know

Hi Scotty but it could happen that the adult is not what we know today as a "normal man" maybe the adult had brain born problems that makes him be like a child! You know such "sickness" that some people have, sorry but i don't remember the name for such people

It depends on what kind of mental illness it is and how severe it is. Then a court would be the best decider as to whether he was guilty or not of pedophilia. People may disagree with the court's decision, but the reason why courts were invented was to help everyone come to a decision on how justice should be carried out.

also the child could be knowing what she or he are doing! I mean she could be 15 or more years old also some very very few child are really bad, some had kill some had been like born for lucifer or satan i had read some were!

for what we know today a child is a person that is under 18 year old right?

Yes, some children are bad and would try to trick someone with a mental illness into having sex. Hopefully it doesn't happen.

"also the child could be knowing what she or he are doing! I mean she could be 15 or more years old also some very very few child are really bad, some had kill some had been like born for lucifer or satan i had read some were!"

There is such a thing called 'the age of consent' here in the U.S.A. and though it is different in every state, there are many instances when, depending on the age of the older person, the younger person in the sax act can legally be younger than 18. For example, it may be legal for a person under 18 to have sex with someone over 18, but only within a certain number of years of age difference. This might make it legal for a person of 19 to have sex with someone 16 years old, or 18 and 15, etc..

In some states it is legal for a person much younger than 18 to be married to someone much older if the parents sign consent.

But we aren't talking about marriage, but something different entirely.

There is such a thing as statutory rape- consensual sex between a person over a certain age (over 18) and a person much younger(under 18 )-which is illegal and punishable by law , even though both parties consent.

In America, the laws seem to keep taking away personal responsibility from adults. Signs must be posted everywhere and on every product you can buy-all of which are designed to keep people safe by warning them of any danger, not matter how remote or unlikely. Anything which could be over used or mis used is taken off the shelves. It would seem people are either litigious or stupid.

However, burden of responsibility still remains with adults whenever it comes to sex. (I mean 'burden' in the legal sense)

I really don't see the point of this discussion going much further--There are surely other ways to increase/balance/supercharge, etc.. your chi, besides ones which make a person look curiously like a pedophile.

This cant possibly look good for anyone (Taoists, for example) to be engaging in acts which, no matter how innocent in their intention, look REALLY, REALLY bad. Not an image the community needs.

Also, why not just hang out with (your relatives) kids, and play games with them? That is pretty acceptable, and needs no explaining.

Im curious, where did this idea -that sleeping (literally) with children is beneficial-come from?

I know lots of parents, and their own kids seem to deplete their energy, not balance it.

This idea reminds me of the tales of ancients consuming cinnabar as an elixer of immortality--a misguided and bad idea.

I guess people nit and pick what is acceptable and what isn't when following certain traditions. I do believe there are tantric/taoist rituals that make use of young girls.. Tibetan to. Not that I approve of them but it is there and has been there for a long time.

This thread needs to be closed RIGHT NOW !

I don't really agree this thread has to be closed because I think open discussion of any subject is healthy. BUT I think a couple of things need to be made clear because although people may be able to dig up some ancient practices which involved young people, I think we need to stress:

1) people whose physical bodies have not yet matured should not be subject to any sexual practices because this would do them harm, physically, mentally and emotionally.

2) pedophilia may be as much about the abuse of power as sex - and this is equally if not more harmful as it can scar someone who is not yet in a position to assimilate what is happening.

3) even if we can point to other cultures where some things are accepted in our culture it is very much not OK and as Taoists or Mystics we need to work within the culture we live within,

4) no matter what position we may take on the lack of moral absolutes I think we can all agree that imposing anything on another person who cannot understand what it is about and who cannot therefore consent to the act is wrong - in fact harming others is the closest thing we will ever get to an absolute evil.

A.

I guess people nit and pick what is acceptable and what isn't when following certain traditions. I do believe there are tantric/taoist rituals that make use of young girls.. Tibetan to. Not that I approve of them but it is there and has been there for a long time.

Yeah, 16 is supposedly the best age (and not 6...). I remember that was the age I started to actually experiment with qigong and meditation and not just read about it. Things were happening. I think I also read in one of Yang Jwing Mings books that from 16-21 or so is the best age for practicing, but the problem is it's difficult to keep constant practice (also know from experience haha).

ps. guys if i may ask:

When childrens have sex because they want to feel how is like, are they then also some kind of pedophiles?

And what do you think about that?

regards

:P

:P

No. Adults that show the children are pedophiles.

What do I think about that? I think nothing of children having sex, because I'm not a pedophile. It doesn't cross my mind, and when someone forces it to cross my mind, like in this topic, I still think nothing of it because I'm not interested in children having sex.

I don't see what more there is to discuss on this topic.

You had an innocent mind? You are suggesting that it might be ok to have sex with minors and you are telling us you have an innocent mind?

Why would you post pictures of children with a subject containing the word pedophile? and why now change the subject to "body intercourse with children's or sex" What are you getting at here? Are you suggesting that it might be ok to have sex with minors?

The original subject you posted was regarding pedophiles. The term pedophile is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children. You posted that along with picture but you 'fail to see the connection'? You say you 'had not that in my mind' yet you change the subject to 'body intercourse with children's or sex'.

Your treading a thin line here and I can see reporting this to Sean was not enough. How far will a person go to get more clicks and content for $$. This forum has reached a new low. I'm outta here.

I can not reply you and that is why i want not reply you

How far will a person go to get more clicks and content for $$. This forum has reached a new low. I'm outta here.

Money?

Anyway, I agree this topic should probably just be left alone/closed/deleted. Some things are taboo for a reason.

Edited by Scotty