Sign in to follow this  
rodgerj

Is Micheal Jackson really dead?

Lots of diffrent news stories out there....

Most say he is unconscious due to a possible heart attack and under medical care.. But twitters are abuzz with rumors he is dead ..

Here's what someone traced ...

Update: According to ABC, Jackson was rushed to the UCLA Hospital after a heart attack. The LA Times reports that "paramedics performed CPR on the 50-year-old King of Pop, who was not breathing when they arrived at his home."

However, no major outlets are reporting that the 'King of Pop' is, in fact, dead. (Egads. First Ed, then Farrah, now this.)

Update II: CNN reports that Michael Jackson is alive. Hmm. Stay tuned for more updates.

Update III: LA Times reports that he's alive but in a coma. (It's a veritable MSM feeding frenzy! Listen closely and you can almost hear the newsroooms going nuts right now.)

Update IV: Ryan Seacreast, for what it's worth,. says "dead." The American Idol hosts says,"I am hearing from a source at ucla medical center, michael jackson has died."

Also, the LA Times just confirmed it. "Pop star Michael Jackson was pronounced dead by doctors this afternoon after arriving at a hospital in a deep coma, city and law enforcement sources told The Times."

Edit: Yup! LA Times and CNN have confirmed his death ...

Edited by Siliconvalley1

Get ready for huge MJ record sales and lots of people saying that have seen MJ alive and well in the frozen food section of their local supermarket.

*Shrugs* I guess the MSM will now be overjoyed have something else to focus on besides Iran or the economic crises...

Lots of diffrent news stories out there....

I am sure his head was sawed off several hours ago and is in a cryogenic freezer somewhere.

I am sure his head was sawed off several hours ago and is in a cryogenic freezer somewhere.

David Carradine, Michael Jackson, Farah Fawcett_____________________? :lol:

1. Dick Cheney

2. Britney Spears

3. No one

4. Osama Bin Laden

5. Pat Robertson

6. Iranian Mullahs

7. Kim Jong Il

8. Pamela Anderson

9. Donald Rumsfeld

10. Blasto

Edited by Blasto

Sorry, but mostly shrugs.

I don't understand the 'cult' of celebrity (& athlete) worship. The outpouring of emotion for someone you didn't know and who would undoubtedly have there body guard push you away if you got within 20 feet of them.

I can't help but think- if he could do it all again, he'd refuse to sing & dance for his dominating father, the Jackson 5 would be the Jackson 4, and he'd go on to lead a good long life, leaving us to fixate on someone else.

RIP

Michael

1. Dick Cheney

2. Britney Spears

3. No one

4. Osama Bin Laden

5. Pat Robertson

6. Iranian Mullahs

7. Kim Jong Il

8. Pamela Anderson

9. Donald Rumsfeld

10. Blasto

David Carradine, Ed McMahon, Farah Fawcett, Michael Jackson

MJ had a huge influence on me through his music, pioneering dancing, and incredible performing ability. Most of the people who knew of me at my high school and college knew me as that white guy who can dance, and most of my stuff was inspired by him. I for one mourn his passing tonight.

MJ had a huge influence on me through his music, pioneering dancing, and incredible performing ability. Most of the people who knew of me at my high school and college knew me as that white guy who can dance, and most of my stuff was inspired by him. I for one mourn his passing tonight.

and this is why I have learned to accept popular culture. As many negative effects it creates, it also has potential to help a lot of people.....

1. Dick Cheney

2. Britney Spears

3. No one

4. Osama Bin Laden

5. Pat Robertson

6. Iranian Mullahs

7. Kim Jong Il

8. Pamela Anderson

9. Donald Rumsfeld

10. Blasto

I find #3 and #10 Quite Intriguing

If you are in to this things there are a site for it.

http://www.youbettheirlife.com/

My self i came to think about an old game called, Rock Star Ate My Hamster

There you culd do a publicety stunt but there whas always a chance your artist would die in a acident.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Star_Ate_My_Hamster

Me too! He had a great influence on me as well. Coming here from another country and putting his cd's on the repeat, was something I did for years throughout high school. He inspired me to be me and just showed that it's good to be different.

How is this possible ? I saw him like 2 hours ago in a cafe drinking a beer with Elvis and 2pac o.O

I hope he's not dead. I hope he is about to begin the truly reclusive life he wanted, or get the fresh start he needed.

If he has passed I hope he is feeling the love that so many of us have for him.

What a rocky road his life turned out to be.

RIP Michael Jackson.

I don't understand the 'cult' of celebrity (& athlete) worship. The outpouring of emotion for someone you didn't know and who would undoubtedly have there body guard push you away if you got within 20 feet of them.

I don't know about the cult of celebrity, though I am sure there is more to it here than people mouring someone they didn't know. Very good music (and let's face it, Jackson's music was very, very good) touches people very deeply in extremely personal ways. Songs and albums can help us through hard times, or provide the soundtrack through the good times; and they will always mean something to us that they cannot possibly mean to anyone else.

When the person who makes that music dies, it can bring back all those old memories and feelings and that part inside you that was touched can feel the loss personally. You may not know the musician directly, but you feel as if you know them and, in a way, through their music, they know you.

It may not be very rational, but not everything is. Music is very powerful and I believe that is what we are seeing now. I certainly wouldn't look down my nose at someone who is having a very hard time over this.

Richard

Edited by Uncle Screwtape

You may be a little Screwy, but you're right. I've been listening to the Michael's old songs and they do bring waves of nostalgia. Real art moves you and Jackson was a consummate artist.

Michael

I don't know about the cult of celebrity, though I am sure there is more to it here than people mouring someone they didn't know. Very good music (and let's face it, Jackson's music was very, very good) touches people very deeply in extremely personal ways. Songs and albums can help us through hard times, or provide the soundtrack through the good times; and they will always mean something to us that they cannot possibly mean to anyone else.

When the person who makes that music dies, it can bring back all those old memories and feelings and that part inside you that was touched can feel the loss personally. You may not know the musician directly, but you feel as if you know them and, in a way, through their music, they know you.

It may not be very rational, but not everything is. Music is very powerful and I believe that is what we are seeing now. I certainly wouldn't look down my nose at someone who is having a very hard time over this.

Richard

Couldn't have said it better myself!

what kind of 'prescription drugs' did he receive?

Oxycotin and demerol-morphine like substance.

Sign in to follow this