Sign in to follow this  
Kronos

ORMUS

I've been experimenting with and taking Ormus for about 5 years. It's kind of a big topic for 1 thread. Suffice to say that yes, there is a lot of BS surrounding Ormus. Also, yes, it can be very powerful and useful stuff, if made correctly.

I agree with Agharta.....it is all about finding REAL Oribitally Rearranged Monatomic Elements. It is quite a process to obtain true monatomic elements. Not just anybody with a stove and some desert sand can make these. Especially properly. But there IS validity to them if made and used properly.

Love,

Carson :D

I have an Ormus project that I've been working on for a while. Here are a couple of links.

Ormus interview/article

same idea, more details

I am planning on doing this with seawater, either next to the ocean, or on a boat. I have a professor at a local university who can get me the correct magnet. I may need a little investment money up front to get the magnet, and/or to rent a boat or a beach house. Once I get some experimental results, I'll figure out what to do from there. Either make it

1. a commercial thing,

2. post it on Youtube (and change the world), or

3. just let it spread via grassroots method to friends and family without any money-making intent.

Edited by agharta

thank you very much both of you. So, what method should I use to make a small amount of Ormus just to give it a try?

Could Ormus be the carrier some kind of yin energy?

thank you very much both of you. So, what method should I use to make a small amount of Ormus just to give it a try?

Could Ormus be the carrier some kind of yin energy?

Ormus holds and transmits the energy that is around it. It holds intention and transmits it. The method of creation, the astrological alignment at the moment of creation, and the maker's intention all have extremely powerful influences on the health benefits and psychic benefits. It can transmit yin, yang, or any mix.

The only Ormus-making methods for the newbie home Ormus maker that are more or less safe are the wet method that creates seawater precipitate and, of course, water traps. I personally have used Don Nance's stuff from Ocean Alchemy and found it to be good. I recommend his C-11 Manna (which is just seawater precipitate) and the White Dove. I have also used Joe Lello's products several times, and like them very much, at Atlantis Alchemy. I recommend his Sea Eleven, Golden Dew, Elixir M-3, and Elixir M-1. There are other producers of Ormus that are skilled, but I know and trust these guys and have used their stuff for years. If you have questions, these guys are more than happy to answer them via phone or email.

Edited by agharta

I have seen some of the results of real ORMUS use and for me to even try to explain these results to you would make me look like a complete wack-job because they are so out-there.

Come on, indulge us.

Sign in to follow this