Looks like this is actually happening. I would be interested to hear a report from any Bums who go. Who knows I may attend myself.

Im amazed how Sean Denty & David Verdesi can still show their faces around here.

Unbelievable :lol:

LOL......

BTW, just to repeat a note, "living Buddha" is simply someone who is considered a tulku. So the Dalai Lama is also a living Buddha, which makes this attempt at marketing a little funny.

From his bio he's a closed door disciple of Wang liping, a former student of John Chang, Da Zhen (who is Da Zhen?)..

From the Seminar page I have absolutely no idea what this seminar will teach.

From his bio he's a closed door disciple of Wang liping, a former student of John Chang, Da Zhen (who is Da Zhen?)..

From the Seminar page I have absolutely no idea what this seminar will teach.

That's the thing with Verdessi, he banks all of his advertising on big names and claims, mumbo jumbo. We wouldn't people to find out that they're paying thousands of dollars for exceedingly simple stuff that is actually taught elsewhere for free; internet not excluded.

What Do people think they will learn ?

Considering David had to pay in excess of 100 Thousand dollars for his Bull Energy Transfer (and still has no power lol). Then he was selling Invitations to meet His master Zhai (jiang) & Wang Liping,and also did the same with John Chang in Indonesia. When david was tested in indonesia sifu almost laughed. For a man with so many credentials and taoist masters he had an empty & an almost undeveloped dantian. There are no spirits or anything hanging around this guy,Everything is a sham.

To call this guy an Immortal would be an embarrasment to Taoism & Inner power Practitioners the world over.

The cost is very reasonable it seems that David has a strong following and loyal students.

Testimonials

Student Articles

I'm planning to attend. I have heard that David is a very good teacher from several students. i Thinks the rumors are just that, rumors.

-Matt

The cost is very reasonable it seems that David has a strong following and loyal students.

Testimonials

Student Articles

I'm planning to attend. I have heard that David is a very good teacher from several students. i Thinks the rumors are just that, rumors.

-Matt

The costs are reasonable for what? We still don't know what will be taught.

Didn't he write recently that he was disappointed by WLP and some of his group? And he stills uses his name for his marketing.

And didn*t he also write that back in Italy he found the real deal? Why isn't that guy mentioned?

And who will believe the story about the Dalai Lama wanting his chakra back from the teacher in Korea?

What*s next? A Siberian shaman? An Egyptian adept? A teacher in direct lineage of Jesus?

What Do people think they will learn ?

Considering David had to pay in excess of 100 Thousand dollars for his Bull Energy Transfer (and still has no power lol). Then he was selling Invitations to meet His master Zhai (jiang) & Wang Liping,and also did the same with John Chang in Indonesia. When david was tested in indonesia sifu almost laughed. For a man with so many credentials and taoist masters he had an empty & an almost undeveloped dantian. There are no spirits or anything hanging around this guy,Everything is a sham.

To call this guy an Immortal would be an embarrasment to Taoism & Inner power Practitioners the world over.

Houtian,

Did it ever occur to you that people might see past your behavior? You haven't met anyone mentioned in the above critique. Please stop pretending you are something you are not, an authority on anything.

-Matt

"Scene: at an obscure hotel in Huangshan, Anhui, China. October 2007. We had gathered together and watched as David Verdesi was tested for Yin Yang Gong, the ability to emit an electrical current from his body. He wasn't successful at first, but after a couple of attempts, he was able to do it on 11 people.

Early in the spring of 1998, during one of his many research excursions deep into the Asian continent, David was led by a series of profound visions to meet and study with the masters of the Miao Tong Tao o

Can you explain more about what type of energy projection he learned that took 9 years with this system and how it differs from qi projection?

Well i have heard several of Davids Followers are very fanatical. Many ex Students who seen the light & left are now living in Fear,Had their computers hacked. This was even discussed by sean denty on davids forum not so long ago. What they seem to forget is that their personal information can be gotten just as easily.

:D

Testimonials

Student Articles

-Matt

Matt.....

I have been through Your previous posts. It seems the only time you Comment is in defence of Dr Verdesi ? Ken has spoken many times & told us david is no closed door student. The only reason he's now touting this miatong stuff is because he has nothing left :lol:

Matt.....

I have been through Your previous posts. It seems the only time you Comment is in defence of Dr Verdesi ? Ken has spoken many times & told us david is no closed door student. The only reason he's now touting this miatong stuff is because he has nothing left :lol:

How would Ken know whether or not David is in fact a student of Wang's?

Matt.....

I have been through Your previous posts.

You have, why? :lol: WTF?

Well i have heard several of Davids Followers are very fanatical. Many ex Students who seen the light & left are now living in Fear,Had their computers hacked. This was even discussed by sean denty on davids forum not so long ago. What they seem to forget is that their personal information can be gotten just as easily.

So you admit that you have never met David, his students, WLP, John Chang, etc... , I expected as much. I heard you are a wanted felon, any truth to that?

Has it occurred to you that you sound like you are many cards short of a full deck?

Does anyone (sane) have relevant info on David's teachings? It would be interesting to have a grown up discussion?

-Matt

How would Ken know whether or not David is in fact a student of Wang's?

Who is Ken?

Edited by matt007