Guest sykkelpump

Falun gong,anyone having any good exeperience with it?

Thanks wtm, that article was very interesting particularly since I read a lot of Li Hongzhis stuff ages ago, it makes me understand why he said certain things, he seems like a politician.

Li TaoRen,

You exorcise the Falun? How? I am interested. Li Hongzhi created this entity?

Also, Li Honzhi would talk at length about entity possession .etc! He would say that other qigong books are filled with black chi and in one instance he also told of black snakes jumping off of a page when this women opened a book! Very clever of him to warn people against entities yet plant one himself!

Magitek May I PM you? Vizualization can transmute it, and it can then be absorbed. I was too curious when the movement was brand new and had to remove it from myself. You can use standard techniques to remove it from others. If they are adept you could teach them the transmutation. I can explain the nature of the entity in more detail privately. For now I will say that it is collective, and has probably gained strength over the years. I doubt very much that Li Hongzi created it, but it is possible. He was investigated in depth, and there was no evidence of any formal training. In fact, it was stated that he was slow and unremarkable in youth as well... kind of like Hitler.

Thanks wtm, that article was very interesting particularly since I read a lot of Li Hongzhis stuff ages ago, it makes me understand why he said certain things, he seems like a politician.

Li TaoRen,

You exorcise the Falun? How? I am interested. Li Hongzhi created this entity?

Also, Li Honzhi would talk at length about entity possession .etc! He would say that other qigong books are filled with black chi and in one instance he also told of black snakes jumping off of a page when this women opened a book! Very clever of him to warn people against entities yet plant one himself!

Edited by Li TaoRen

Magitek May I PM you? Vizualization can transmute it, and it can then be absorbed. I was too curious when the movement was brand new and had to remove it from myself. You can use standard techniques to remove it from others. If they are adept you could teach them the transmutation. I can explain the nature of the entity in more detail privately. For now I will say that it is collective, and has probably gained strength over the years. I doubt very much that Li Hongzi created it, but it is possible. He was investigated in depth, and there was no evidence of any formal training. In fact, it was stated that he was slow and unremarkable in youth as well... kind of like Hitler.

very interesting, I'd like to know too. according to his books, his dafa has been cultivated for generations and is more valuable than the practitioners life and that the energy source comes from doughnut in the sky (black hole maybe?).

Li TaoRen,

I would like to know too.

Seriously, there should be public information for ex-Falun Gong practioners to clean them self from this and guide them to real cultivation sources. For wanna-be practioners, the guide for real cultivation would be useful as well.

Regarding Li Hongzhi, I saw a documentary on youtube where one of his partners from China said that he didn't write Zhuan Falun himself, which I think is reasonable based on his ramblings where he cannot explain high level content. Maybe he went to evil masters who created the Falun for him?

Guest sykkelpump
:lol: only on tao bums.Just do the exercises dont vaste time caring about the rest.Which information can you trust anyway.it is for sure that falung gong people have been torturated by chinese goverment.so how can you trust any info coming from them.The exercicses are VERY good

Yes, please PM me. Thanks.

So as I was sending a pm to Magitek, my power went out just long enough to shut down my computer.

Anyway, some will certainly disagree with me. The exercises may be good, but someone does have an agenda that does dot have anything to do with the welfare of the practitioners. Any movement that evolves into an organized religion is victim to corruption. This entity, though, was created by someone- human or not I can't tell you. I do not claim to know how long it has been around, my guess is not as long as is claimed. So much marketing, like "the Secret" A low-level understanding of an ultimate principal marketed to the helpless, poor and lost. Like any fundamentalist religion, making lofty promises. I will contemplate, and write an article with a how to on Transmuting the Entity. Similar phenomenon are very common, any real Qigong Doctor or Taoist priest could perform such an exorcism. If you invited it yourself, it will be simple, and you can easily transmute it with visualization. If it was directly transmitted you may wish to see an expert. From what I understand, many individuals in China are leaving this group with the help of doctors or priests. Im not sure what is readily available, but there is literature and science behind spiritual entities9- it is really only westerners that do not see this as common place. Even in China, so many are now skeptics, but in rural areas you see some amazing things.

Im sure both systems have their purpose, but both are very new. Both are based on tried and true ancient practices that people alter somewhat and take credit for. It really depends on your goal. Simple healing, longevity, enlightenment... You don't have to be a master of anything to heal others or teach others to do it. It is like pharmaceuticals, after a few years you will see the side effects are positive or negative

why care so much about the alien thing.just focus on the exercises.forget the rest.they are very good.I acually think it is better than spring forest qi gong

"

Thing is Jesus and Buddha are just a concept to you an me. Really it means nothing."

Jesus and Buddha : both of them are exist ....

"I don't think you'll ever find the true science behind all this shit. LOL I saw a guy on TB called esoteric scientist, I saw good luck to him/her!

All esoteric stuff is like that. At the end of the day thought can only take you so far. If you think critical thinking is God then just become a scientist and insulate yourself from reality."

my master said: "if Ancient civilization and modern science combined, Eastern culture and Western culture combined, Inevitably lead to revolution in the life sciences"

"According to Li he has unlimited "law bodies" that can see everything, and can change from the size of a pin point to the size of a building. They reside in some dimension we cannot see because our third eyes aren't open. Has anyone here got their third eye open? Have you seen one of Li's law bodies ;)

All esoteric stuff seems to promote that paranoid mindset. Thinking someone has something we don't (special energy, opened third eye). Like that guy in that other thread talking about that homeless guy he thinks is enlightened. Classic paranoia. Believing all that theosophical style shit = paranoid man."

everyone has "law bodies" . everyone has 3rd eye, does anyone never have a dream? where those picture in dream come from.

"Why the hell would you stick up for the communist party? I don't do it, but seriously I don't see how a group of qigong practitioners deserve the treatment they are being given."

true

"You asked for it. Li does say its not about healing or health and fitness but about higher cultivation AKA salvation. Personally I thought that was the true purpose of qigong so to create an immortal light body in the physical alchemical laboratory, not some cheesy health and fitness stuff."

true, Qigong do give you a health body, fix health problem, if you would like keep going , it is about salvation.

The Kunlun group are very similar to this. This is why I was pointing out the parallels.

You seem to be a little misinformed on this point - there are of course practices that are contraindicated together and that was a cautionary point - the spontaneous kunlun practice, being a water practice shouldnt be done concurrently or in close proximity with fire practices like kundalini yoga. There never was a requirement that you drop all other practices when doing the kunlun stuff, in fact most people I know that do kunlun also do other practices. On the other hand, I know of a person that refused to drop the practices they were enamored with and did selective falun gong practices and experienced ill health effects every time the falun stuff was practiced - and of course no falun adepts were of any help because the case was a hot potato the second it was known that he was practicing other things! They didnt manifest immediately, but after a couple weeks of doing both - and the other stuff was pretty basic qigong - but now that the person dropped doing falun stuffz, no more adverse health effects? I dont know what to make of it, maybe a coincidence, maybe not :)

Anyone here who has actually practiced Falun gong for a reasonable period of time? Any benefits, problems you encountered?

Did anyone feel the Falun rotating? Taomeow wrote somewhere that the practice cultivates/implants the Falun and not some person implanting it specifically.

I practiced Falun for the first time incidentally last night and could not sleep for a minute. The whole body was buzzing with energy and the abdomen was hot like on fire :lol:

On the other hand, I know of a person that refused to drop the practices they were enamored with and did selective falun gong practices and experienced ill health effects every time the falun stuff was practiced - and of course no falun adepts were of any help because the case was a hot potato the second it was known that he was practicing other things! They didnt manifest immediately, but after a couple weeks of doing both - and the other stuff was pretty basic qigong - but now that the person dropped doing falun stuffz, no more adverse health effects? I dont know what to make of it, maybe a coincidence, maybe not :)

Oops! Scary! Taomeow wrote something similar ..

Have to second that. A superb routine, and costs nothing to learn and practice. The often-discussed lower back pain, I had it all my adult life till falun gong, and never again. (Knock on wood.) The founder did say some strange things, and way back when, when I was exposed to it, to me the mention of aliens among us was the last straw... but now there's hardly a master out there who doesn't mention them.

Nothing wrong with the main message -- truthfulness, forbearance, kindness -- either. The falun itself, too, is as old as the stars, older in fact... and feeling it in your body is quite a trip.

The downside being that it's one of those schools that are deemed incompatible with other methods of cultivation. Perhaps because qi pathways it opens are rather unique. I had to cut my hair very short at one point when practicing this because qi started flowing upward along the back and getting entangled in the hair! However, once I did cut it, I knew why and wherefore so many monks and nuns of so many traditions do that.

As far as I am concerned, If you want or believe there will be a rotating chi field some where in, on, around, or even next to your body - there will be. Try it. You can have all the spinning merkaba fields, Falun Disc's, rotating chakras, and Imaginary umbrella's that you want. Thats all they are. Chi with a mind construct behind them.

Feels pretty cool, but other than that who cares? Most schools seem to stick with their one special one...

I feel that a possible benefit is, that as the thing is maintained by your belief/faith energy [and possibly by that of the others involved] You can feel the wheel doing its thing in an ongoing manner, out side of your practice. This then confirms the practice to you, helps you stay focused, and add's more motivation and belief.

To me the falun energy is no different to Heavenl Qi. I happily mixed practices, and my healing energy went through the roof. I did not even get slightly sick for two years, and was able to just refuse to get migranes after a while. The energy from my palms was laser like and I unintentionally made a number of my massage clients climax while treating them during the 5 min reiki I used to at the end of a massage. Lol, no claims to be Drew here, and I have never offered or deliberately given a 'Happy Ending' to anyone but Girlfriends of mine. :lol:

• Like 2

Guest paul walter

I have done it for a week and are actually very impressed

Anyone here who have been practising falun gong for a longer period?.Any good or bad experience?

People have "good experiences" with all sorts of "bad" things--doesn't mean its not going to kill you in the long run.Paul

People have "good experiences" with all sorts of "bad" things--doesn't mean its not going to kill you in the long run.Paul

Generally that's true. But are there examples of things going bad with long term Falun Dafa practice - the Qigong itself I mean. There seem to be no such documented cases. In the absence of such proof, this would only be an assumption.

Guest paul walter

Generally that's true. But are there examples of things going bad with long term Falun Dafa practice - the Qigong itself I mean. There seem to be no such documented cases. In the absence of such proof, this would only be an assumption.

Well if you believe the Chinese Gov, then yes. Many people who to get into it seem to be not the full quid, which is of course part of its political agenda: to gather the disaffected and use them as a battering ram against the Party. It doesn't help that Falungong is a reactionary cult, whatever the virtue of its gong. Of course in any qigong there are dangers--I'd worry moe about the honesty of its members and Li Hongzhi first. Most seem to have very good experiences with the gong, though as with any cult practice the "negative" effects are usually covered up/unacknowledged. Just because it's "energy" don't mean Li hasn't downloaded his darkness into you, happens all the time in "energy" work. Also, whenever I go up to a group protesting and ask questions about this and that they get suspicious and think I'm (and tell me)taking the Party's line, therefore shutting down discussion. Scientologists do this too in exactly the same way--it's called denial. The Scientologists always ask defensively after my first enquiries "Are you a psychologist or psychology student!?") :rolleyes: It's never the same after that :blink: Paul

Edited by paul walter

Could anyone please share the information eluded to earlier in the thread about the nature of the implant and how it is exorcised via visualization.

Personally no, my modus operandi is to stay away from and/or ignore such things.. ie don't feed'em or give'em attention etc.,

There are a number of sources for dealing with 'exorcist' stuff discussed in some of the threads in the Healing section (one of the subtopics under General Discussion). Take a quick look and I'm sure you'll find them.

• Like 1

This talk of 'implants' reminds me of Zhi Gang Sha's Divine Healing Hands, which uses something he calls a 'soul download'. To me, that is way out there, and seems ripe for abuse. Best to be avoided. The power of Other power..?

8)

Edited by Astral Monk
  • Like 1