Sign in to follow this  
Sunya

Live Chat

I think at the bottom of the various pages, where it says who is active in the section, it says who is in Live Chat. Usually its pretty lonely in there. To better the odds its good to announce you're heading there as a new post, ie 'Heading for Live Chat 6:00 Join Me ? ' or announce a time 'Heading to Live Chat Tonight 10:00 CST..'

You can get into some great exchanges with practitioners around the globe. We really should use it more.

Michael

I think the chatroom is brilliant...i often go in there and just sit...its a lovely quiet space....would be nice to

bump into ppl from time to time tho.

Orb and I are chatting it up right now...it's good to converse with our fellow bums. I will try to go into the chat room more often.

Alright I'll sign in to chat from time to time, nice place and nice people so why not? :)

what browser are you using? did you update java?

Desert Eagle thanks for the care

the thing is my friend that i had buy a used computer and it seems the guy just installed xp but the original operative system was windows 98 so i have problems in downloading programs

i had try to download Java from many sources but when i try it to run it, it just it close it selft so i can not installed the program

so until then i gues is just to wait mmmmm :angry:

There's a nice conversation going on in Live Chat now.

I'm a new Firefox user. I had to go to Preferences <under FIREFOX> then to Options, then turn to JAVA and turn it on. In my case it wasn't turned on automatically.

Michael

Sign in to follow this