Sign in to follow this  
Suishou

Hi. I want to learn about energy work.

Hi, I am a new member. I have a bunch of questions. I saw some posts by drew hempel (sp?) and I really wanted to talk to him more. But it says I can't send private messages.

I'm an empath and mostly I hang out in void states since those are what I can tolerate long term. Staying in any one state that is not empty for too long feels really grating and restrictive.

I notice if I enter other people's bodies there can be an energy exchange, and I can encounter all kinds of weird shit, so usually I don't do that. I feel like I have some innate competency at moving my awareness, but don't know much about energy work.

One experience I had doing awareness circles in my abdomen caused this intense ball of heat and gave my body intense alternating hot/cold sensations for an hour and it also gave me a fever for 3 days. I have no clue what that was or how to use it. Some of it rose to my heart and while only a tiny amount of that energy was able to rise to my head my mind still felt fried for 2 weeks after. No one seems to want to give me a straight answer as to what that is about....

Anyway, hoping to learn from you guys.

Hi, I am a new member. I have a bunch of questions. I saw some posts by drew hempel (sp?) and I really wanted to talk to him more. But it says I can't send private messages.

I feel like I have some innate competency at moving my awareness, but don't know much about energy work.

One experience I had doing awareness circles in my abdomen caused this intense ball of heat and gave my body intense alternating hot/cold sensations for an hour and it also gave me a fever for 3 days. I have no clue what that was or how to use it. Some of it rose to my heart and while only a tiny amount of that energy was able to rise to my head my mind still felt fried for 2 weeks after. No one seems to want to give me a straight answer as to what that is about....

I am a new member too, but don't mind saying a couple things. So you are experiencing some kundalini phenomena with blockages. This just means your system has some degree of maturity but not fully yet. Best treatment for that is some form of meditation,... and figuring out some way you can provide service to others. If you already do some type of employment where you are of service, then you have a blessing right there.

If not, find one.

Nep

Hi, welcome,

I am not advanced enough to actually guide you, but some recommendations I believe are universal...

I think Neptune is right - having a service oriented job is good. Also, it's best to not bring this energy to the head. Energy always goes where its supposed to when left alone (in a truly void state is best), and when we direct it up to the head bad things happen.

Peace.

I'd recommend the book "Your Hands Can Heal You" by Stephen Co. This is a good primer on energy healing and energy work in general.

Thanks for the recommendation S.A.

I looked that book up on Amazon.com just now and that sounds like an absolutely terrific book. I'm going to get a copy as soon as possible. Pranic healing has got to be an objective of all those of us who have gotten to know their vital pranic life force as it grows and as a person learns how to nurture it, learns what's good for it, and what's bad for it. And then it grows, primarily through service and through meditation, and through pranayama. In such a scenario, one thinks "This is the darnest thing, this has got to be grace, or maybe some kind of healing energy. I want to learn how to direct this stuff, to heal myself, and maybe somehow, someday, be able to help others too, God willing."

And,... reading about this book on Amazon.com, the book you recommend seems too good to be true. I am truly excited you told us about this. Thanks a million. Any other recommendations S. A.?

Neptune

Thanks for the recommendation S.A.

I looked that book up on Amazon.com just now and that sounds like an absolutely terrific book. I'm going to get a copy as soon as possible. Pranic healing has got to be an objective of all those of us who have gotten to know their vital pranic life force as it grows and as a person learns how to nurture it, learns what's good for it, and what's bad for it. And then it grows, primarily through service and through meditation, and through pranayama. In such a scenario, one thinks "This is the darnest thing, this has got to be grace, or maybe some kind of healing energy. I want to learn how to direct this stuff, to heal myself, and maybe somehow, someday, be able to help others too, God willing."

And,... reading about this book on Amazon.com, the book you recommend seems too good to be true. I am truly excited you told us about this. Thanks a million. Any other recommendations S. A.?

Neptune

I'm glad you like it. Stephen Co is a disciple of Master Choa Kok Sui, the founder of modern Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga. Master Choa Kok Sui wrote many books too that go beyond what you will learn from "Your Hands Can Heal You".

I recommend these:

1. Miracles Trough Pranic Healing - gives the basics of pranic healing and energy work, teaches about the chakras, etc. Also gives many self healing methods.

2. Advanced Pranic Healing - takes healing one step further by introducing color pranas which are more potent and will heal faster.

3. Pranic Psychotherapy - bridges the gap between mind, body, and energy system. this is a high form of pranic healing where you deal with psychological ailments, traumas, addictions, etc. a lot of illnesses have psychological roots, and this book teaches you how to treat them.

4. Pranic Crystal Healing - teaches you how to use crystals to complement your pranic healing skills. when done properly, crystals will magnify your healing powers, and will give you extra protection from getting contaminated.

5. Psychic Self Defense for Home and Office - teaches you how to protect yourself from external energies, negative energies, sick energies. this is a treasure trove of psychic defense techniques.

For more info: Please visit www.pranichealing.com

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this