Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Subtle Body Sex

You know whats fucked up?

I was sitting on a bed with my friend in a room with a couple other people. He was taking turns playing video games while drinking some brews. All of a sudden, I am sitting up on the edge of the bed while he is kind of leaning back and starts to shake--I felt I was being subtle body sexed!

It was just like, a natural thing, this kid doesnt even know anything about subtle energies. :lol: It was fucken weird! I quickly realized what was happening and said something to break the flow.

Anyway, not to get us off topic, but I had to get that out :lol:

I don't think that it's a problem.

A movie star who gets a lot of subtle body action is offering himself or herself consciously certainly, but even by taking a body in this realm means that you want to interact with others and play.

Go forth and frolic.

-Yoda

You know whats fucked up?

I was sitting on a bed with my friend in a room with a couple other people. He was taking turns playing video games while drinking some brews. All of a sudden, I am sitting up on the edge of the bed while he is kind of leaning back and starts to shake--I felt I was being subtle body sexed!

It was just like, a natural thing, this kid doesnt even know anything about subtle energies. :lol:  It was fucken weird! I quickly realized what was happening and said something to break the flow.

Anyway, not to get us off topic, but I had to get that out :lol:

8374[/snapback]

Are you coming out of the closet as a subtle body homosexual?

No but my friend did! (Although he didnt know!) I was uncomfortable with having subtle body sex with him!

Now if only I could break it to him that he has this, um, problem. Just kidding, but back to the point of the thread.

What are your experiences with subtle body sex?

I asked Eric Yudelove about this on the HT board years ago as it interested me deeply. He said the practice is called " grafting" and it involves exchanging sexual energy with a partner(with there persmission you subtle body rapist! :lol: )

I don't know if any specific practice helps with this except maybe just practice with a partner. Winn mentioned it is actually taught in his Kan and Li retreats at one point I think.

Ken Cohen also writes about this on the chapter on sex in his book. He says his teacher went to a Taoist monastery where they practiced making love without physical touch. Basically a man and woman meditating and exchanging energy through there bodies.

But like it happened with your friend, my few experiences with this happened spontaneously. Years ago when I was working part time at Emory university in Atlanta I was sitting next to this beautiful girl and her boyfriend was across the room. I felt her energy as very sensual and all of a sudden felt this beaufiful Yin energy wash over me. It felt like it came in through my crown and at the same time Yin energy from the earth started coming in from below and my own sexual energy started blending with it. I was sitting there like " damn..WTF!?"

Then I went back to work or something..

I used to assume subtle body sex was something both people must be taoists for to take place.

I am sure that is one type of it, however, now I am hearing of people/perhaps experiencing such orgasms myself in social situations where the other people have no idea what is going on! :) (Or do but do subconsciously on some level perhaps expressed in laughter?)

One of my girl friends who IS energy/chakra sensitive, and I, had some experiences with this subtle body sex, I beleive, although I could not realize that this was happening at the time as I am new to this concept. All we did was to put our hands on each other's belly's and breath! We played with pulsing the chi, too. It was really fun, feeling the energy from the hand go to expanding and contracting with someone's center of gravity--very energizing and relaxing, perhaps blissful!

I suppose it is just the yin yang flow in the "deep center." I used to think subtle body sex might include more gross orgasm with the bringing up of the jing chi, but now I see, perhaps, it is a lot more subtle than that?

Or not?

Sign in to follow this