matt007

Huge Painful Hemorrhoid

Any advice. I have a hemorrhoid the size of a walnut. This along with gas (especially during meditation).

The Hemorrhoid has been there for a week and grew in size after a bad case of diarrhea. It also has filled with puss and I am debating whether to lance it.

Any herbal recommendations?

Go to a doctor and get it removed in a safe way!

You may also want to see if it's something other than lactose intolerance.

If you have a walnut-sized boil full of pus on your ass and want it lanced, personally I would get that done at a clinic. Otherwise, you could risk further infection from a home job there.

In the meantime though, I would keep applying tea tree oil or something to it. However, I would get to a clinic ASAP, with that size.

This may cause it to swell more, but I remember reading that you should soak your bum in hot water (or just take a hot bath) to increase the blood flow. I'm not sure if that will cause it to swell more, though. Also witch hazel is supposed to help shrink it, but if you have a possible infection, that might not feel too great! I don't think you should lance it on your own, unless you have sterile equipment on hand.

• Like 1

If you have digestive issues, cutting out wheat (and other grains), sugar and processed meat could be very good for you if you haven't done that already. And if you haven't tried low-carb I'd also recommend that.

• Like 1

Wow,...that must suck. Is it a hemorroid or a boil? I once made a paste of baking soda and turmeric and put it on a boil at night before bed, and also used MMS (miracle mineral supplement) internally and campho phenique externally and the boil went away in three days.

check out earthclinic.com for remedies.

• Like 1

I remember reading something about it in one book by Norman Walker detailing a lot about different juices and illnesses. He was a big advocate of raw juice therapy. Apparently raw cabbage juice had done close to miracles in cases of hemorrhoids.

M

• Like 1

I would definitely go to a clinic as suggested. If you don't normally associate yourself with western pharmeceuticals then of course you don't have to take them. Surgery though is quite generic in terms of where it comes from and western surgery is very good.

If it is on the anus itself (the red rose), and is swollen and extremely painful, it is likely a thrombosed hemorrhoid, which can be anesthetized by a doctor and opened to have the clot removed. If you can wait it out, it will slowly resolve, but may recur some time later. One way of helping to resolve a thrombus is to take bromelain tablets, which will help 'digest' the clot to have the body remove it, do this with frequent hot sitz baths (important: sit in only 2-3 inches of water) and frequent application of Witch hazel will also help. Hemorrhoids and the anus are almost never infected and full of pus--see below.

If it is next to or near the anus, and is draining pus, it is likely an abscess. It can be mild, or in the case of some peri-rectal abscesses, can be extensive and deep, sometimes with a fistula that is draining fecal material into the surrounding tissues where it creates infection. This should ALWAYS be examined by a doctor, and often a surgeon is consulted to surgically drain the abscess, which may extend through the fascial and fat planes to really deep tissues. And then, sometimes these infections are more limited, like a boil, and one can apply poultices, take homeopathics such as sulphur, etc. There. Hopes this helps the t.b database.

• Like 1

having good proteins help. Thus eating raw meat.

Also you can try to push it inside with your fingers.

• Like 1

*faints*

Naah, a doctor did it on me when I was at the hospital. And then I learned how to do it. In some situations it can help. But honestly when I went into primal diet the execratory organs were the first to fix themselves.

Any advice. I have a hemorrhoid the size of a walnut. This along with gas (especially during meditation).

The Hemorrhoid has been there for a week and grew in size after a bad case of diarrhea. It also has filled with puss and I am debating whether to lance it.

How are the Hemmorhoids Matt007,Any luck so far pal ?

Edited by r.w.smith

We have an Aloe plant in our house and that works well for all sorts of problems. For the hemorrhoids, take part of a leaf, cut it open and scrape out the gel. Rub onto burns or hemorrhoids. Cayenne is great and never worked on my hemorrhoids. Cured my problem in 1 week.

ralis

We have an Aloe plant in our house and that works well for all sorts of problems. For the hemorrhoids, take part of a leaf, cut it open and scrape out the gel. Rub onto burns or hemorrhoids. Cayenne is great and never worked on my hemorrhoids. Cured my problem in 1 week.

ralis

Well i read that he was doing some serious weight training etc,Surely he must know that wont be helping any and will eventually cause serious bleeding. Not to mention the huge amounts of Qi that would be seeping out. I have seen many similar cases over the years & most can be attributed to incorrect Qigong Practices. Trying to become a master on your own is impossible and naive at best.

I would suggest some basic health qigong practices,

Avoid spicy foods & any other strenuous activites that might further inflame it,

Regards,

Edited by r.w.smith

Matt,

Infections (should that be the case here) are nothing to mess around with. A physician should review this for you. I have had my hip reconstructed from a dirt bike wreck years ago. I was always warned about the possibility of infection (which did happen to me) I went through hell on earth having that infections scraped out of my leg. Please, see a physician. They may even do a biopsy to ensure it's not something more serious. I wish you well in healing this issue up.

T

*faints*

Yes quite.... sounds like a real pain in the ass.

wow. hahahaha

I'd say see a clinic.. Infection sounds pretty painful

If you've had one your bound to get another one unless they're cut out. Best thing i can say is as soon as it starts to appear, massage dots around the area in circles 36 times either way, then move on to the next spot around it. Finally massage on the actual hemorrhoid. When your finished try to push it back in. Put some decent pressure on it, it will hurt, but after it will feel much better for about half an hour. Keep doing that several times a day and i think it will start to go down or get smaller.

I've had a pin put in one several times by the doctor before but the blood inside was already dry. Fuck that hurt! Broken bones ain't nothing compaired to this kinda pain.

• Like 1

Here is a list of the natural remedies I found here and on other websites. I got my first bout a few days ago and I am 27... I am excited to try the cayanne pepper. A full juice fast would be my next big solution perhaps.. going to be very careful to ensure this will not be an ongoing or chronic problem :(. I am not sure exactly what caused it, but I had the runs for a couple days before it set in... so likely it was simply that.

cayanne pepper drink, witch hazel, aloe, increase circulation, avoid inflammatory food, eat anti-inflamtory food, detox, juice detox, high fiber, psylium husk, ice cube, sitz bath, squat doing your business, dont sit too long, massage around it and push back in, inversions (including just putting feet up on wall), child's pose, qigong, marijuana is anti-inflammatory, ashwini mudra

Edited by GrandTrinity
  • Like 1

My friend healed his hemorrhoids in two weeks by starting to squat when taking a dump. He had been suffering them for years on and off. Theres a really good and long article about what squatting does to you and why its so good. We are naturally meant to squat while taking a shit. I know it sounds ridiculous but our body has actually adjusted to that over the course of our evolution and it is actually harmful not to do it. All these western medicines are not dealing with the cause, just the effects.

http://naturesplatform.com/health_benefits.html

Peace out.

• Like 2

Inverted Yoga postures? sirshasan and shoulder-staand, practice aswini mudra (anal sfyncter contraction) when exhaling, when upside down. also learn how to relaax all the abdominal and diafragm muscles so that a vcum is created to suck in our guts back in....

NO HOT WATER, IT WILL MAKE IT LARGER

cold water.... ICY cold water there...

• Like 1