Sign in to follow this  
Vajrasattva

DUAL SHAKTIPAT TRANSMISSION KUNDALINI MEDITATION THURSDAY NIGHT 11 - 11:30pm with Susan Carlson & Santiago Dobles TUNE IN for a good ZAP! : )

DUAL SHAKTIPAT TRANSMISSION KUNDALINI MEDITATION THURSDAY NIGHT 11 - 11:30pm with Susan Carlson & Santiago Dobles TUNE IN for a good ZAP! : )

Love

Santiago

Hi Vajrasattva and thank you for being so generous with your time and energy.....

When you say "tune in", is there any specific way you recommend doing so in order to gain the maximum benefits? Do I need to tune in to "you" in particular or is just sitting in silence at the specified time sufficient? Thank you for any clarifications.

Love,

Carson :D

best thing to do is just sit in meditation or lay down and do relaxed deep belly breathing & conciously ask your higher self or Shen to tune you into "Shaktipat transmission from Santiago Dobles & Susan Carlson. Sit and just feel do not "force" anything.

If you do not know about Susan you can read about her in Glenn's books and she runs the Kundalini support network.

Love

Santi

I think the intent is that you connect with the energy transmission at 11pm to 11:30pm your local time zone when it is not otherwise specified.

Santiago lives in Florida so he is in EST time zone

thanks for doing this Santiago, I look forward to tuning in and connecting with you and Susan :D:D

will be wonderful..

Edited by mikaelz

Maybe not this one, but it would be cool to have a transmission done while people are on the Taobums Live Chat. It would enable a count down and perhaps some communication before and afterwards- even if it was only, Shhhhh :)

Michael

Why wait? Calling it in several hours removed from when it is sent is no more shocking than calling it in from hundreds of miles away.

Maybe not this one, but it would be cool to have a transmission done while people are on the Taobums Live Chat. It would enable a count down and perhaps some communication before and afterwards- even if it was only, Shhhhh :)

Michael

I like the idea of opening a chat.

Santiago lives in Florida so he is in EST time zone

thanks for doing this Santiago, I look forward to tuning in and connecting with you and Susan :D:D

will be wonderful..

Let's stop fantasizing for a second and get real. There is a presupposition that is tarnishing the view of most Hindus and New Agers and that is: we are all "evolving" on a path to realize Oneness, we will get there eventually: so view isn't important. Grace will bring you there, all you have to do is give up, surrender, and get on the ride. Take the elevator all the way up. All you need is Shaktipat or whatever, and that's it. I used to think this as well, but I don't think it's that easy. I don't think this is true at all. There is no God that will 'bring you up'. We need to get real here, we need to get serious. What if there is no Higher Self or God? what if this belief is a mind creation, furthering your dualistic tendencies and furthering suffering? I think it's time to take our enlightenment more seriously, and to stop fantasizing.

Santi, you know I respect you and the work you do, but sometimes I really think you buy too much into anti-intellectualism and same-method = same realization thing, even though you've studied with many Tibetan masters. i'm sure they told you how important view is, which has nothing to do with mental masturbation. It's cause and effect. view is the seed, realization is the fruit. fruit depends on seed. method (tantra, dzogchen, archery) are only watering the seed. I'm sure the Dalai lama told you this, Gelugpa is the most intellectual of the schools, and yet they have many masters.

Would it be helpful Mikael? I mean getting a Shaktipat - where there is an inherent effort to connect with the Universal ONE? Would that be detrimental and causing a "subtle" roadblock? Just asking why we need all this Shaktipat and stuff as Buddha seems to talk of it nowhere ... Is the "view" behind this activity "right" for view matters most and not the technique itself :)

i've received shaktipat before, bunch of times. in person and online, and have never felt anything, but then again i'm not very open... and very skeptical in nature. i m completely open minded to this idea though of transmission, but am skeptical. and was told that i had to be open to receive it and actually feel something. this leads me to think though that "open to receive" could just be psycho somatic, in other words.. you are leading yourself to believe that you will attain a deeper state of meditation through listening to this live stream with this cool dude, and like an affirmation "i know i can i know i can!", it works, but the cause isn't the person.. it's just the belief.

i had similiar thoughts about Guru Yoga in Vajrayana tradition, where you focus on the Guru as the perfect being who bestows blessings and clears your path for you, this could be entirely psycho somatic too, where the Guru isn't really doing anything, it's just your belief that is making you think and feel that you are receiving something, and just like an affirmation, gives you confidence to progress on the way and not give into fear. All you're doing is programming yourself and creating the conditions which aren't dependent upon the Guru at all, just like shakti isn't dependent upon receiving 'shaktipat' from someone, its just a ritual.

Interesting observation though :)

Edited by Siliconvalley1

There was an e-mail saying that you can connect at 11pm Florida (GMT -4) time or you can connect at 11pm in your time zone, whichever works better for you.

Guest sykkelpump

Just curious,are you all expecting a kundalini awakening tonight?

If a person isn't ready, Shaktipat helps to prepare for Kundalini activation. When a person is ready, Kundalini is activated. If Kundalini is already activated, Shaktipat helps Her to progress. So the answer is, it depends.

Why wait? Calling it in several hours removed from when it is sent is no more shocking than calling it in from hundreds of miles away.

No kidding. :lol: It's even more flexible than that. You can even receive shaktipat that will be given in the future and on another planet today. Or you can get one from the past. Or you can get a shaktipat from your future self to your present self or vice versa. It's endless.

Would it be helpful Mikael? I mean getting a Shaktipat - where there is an inherent effort to connect with the Universal ONE? Would that be detrimental and causing a "subtle" roadblock? Just asking why we need all this Shaktipat and stuff as Buddha seems to talk of it nowhere ... Is the "view" behind this activity "right" for view matters most and not the technique itself :)

there's nothing inherent about Shaktipat. only when you attach essence to it,or a source, there occurs a problem. Shaktipat is used quite often in Vajrayana, but you already knew that. you're just provoking me.. I must've hurt your identity pretty bad or something since you have it in for me. well you can find a new hobby for your ego now because you're on ignore. ciao, i wish you the best.

Edited by mikaelz

Love

Santiago

thank you Santiago for a wonderful transmission :):)

Edited by mikaelz

Sign in to follow this