sqz

Meditation third eye experience

Brothers,

I'm familiar with the practice of meditation, AP & chi gong.

However, yesterday I experienced something which raises some questions about the third eye.

This is my first post, so I hope this topic fits the forum.

Introduction

Before going to sleep I did my muscle relaxation meditation, and after that I ended it to go catch some sleep.

I do this almost every night, this enables my body to absorb as much energy as possible.

Anyways, sometimes I happen to have plenty energy already.

In those cases, I do not enter the deep sleep but just relax and keep focusing on my body all night.

Also sometimes I do some sexual arousal, to increase a chill, comfortable 'floating' feeling.

Or sometimes, I just pass thru the night meditating.

Yesterday this was the case, so I did a combination of these things.

the third eye

At some point, I started focusing on my third eye.

Normally when I start doing this, it takes a bit time to get my focus 'in position'.

Anyways, this time it was like my focus energy was more flexible, and was easily redirected to the third eye.

Normally, my focus just chills around my third eye as if its locked, enabling me to watch thought more easily.

This time, it was like all the energy of my body gradually was being pulled into my third eye.

I recognized this feeling from previous AP practices, but in those cases it got pulled into my solar plexus area.

Anyways, as I watched closely and peacefully, I got the feeling that if I allowed this to continue...I would literally go out of my third eye.

I felt my body bending over, as if I it was about to drop and I would leave.

So I stopped and re-arranged my energy to normal.

In conclusion I think it was a great experience! But...I don't feel the urge to go beyond this point without some master or somebody around.

questions

- Can anyone relate to this?

- How do YOU utilize your third eye?

- I suspect the sexual arousal somehow made my energy more 'mobile', any thoughts on this?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Are you sure it's your third eye? The true location of the third eye is on the forehead. It is usually mistaken as the ajna chakra, which is between the eyebrows. This is not so. The ajna chakra is the seat of the higher will, as opposed to the solar plexus chakra which is the seat of the lower will. Now, behind the ajna chakra is another point that you might be unknowingly concentrating on. This point is called the blue pearl and if you concentrate on this, you might find yourself leaving your body. If this is what you are doing, I suggest you stop temporarily and read up on it, or better yet find a teacher because it is a very powerful meditation and if you do it long enough without the proper preparations, the effects might be harmful.

I recommend reading ACHIEVING ONENESS WITH THE HIGHER SOUL by MASTER CHOA KOK SUI. The book is not expensive and it will be a worthwhile spiritual investment. A course is also offered on this subject by Master Stephen Co, who is a direct disciple of Master Choa Kok Sui. Check www.pranichealing.com.

May you be blessed with light, love, and power.

Brothers,

I'm familiar with the practice of meditation, AP & chi gong.

However, yesterday I experienced something which raises some questions about the third eye.

This is my first post, so I hope this topic fits the forum.

Introduction

Before going to sleep I did my muscle relaxation meditation, and after that I ended it to go catch some sleep.

I do this almost every night, this enables my body to absorb as much energy as possible.

Anyways, sometimes I happen to have plenty energy already.

In those cases, I do not enter the deep sleep but just relax and keep focusing on my body all night.

Also sometimes I do some sexual arousal, to increase a chill, comfortable 'floating' feeling.

Or sometimes, I just pass thru the night meditating.

Yesterday this was the case, so I did a combination of these things.

the third eye

At some point, I started focusing on my third eye.

Normally when I start doing this, it takes a bit time to get my focus 'in position'.

Anyways, this time it was like my focus energy was more flexible, and was easily redirected to the third eye.

Normally, my focus just chills around my third eye as if its locked, enabling me to watch thought more easily.

This time, it was like all the energy of my body gradually was being pulled into my third eye.

I recognized this feeling from previous AP practices, but in those cases it got pulled into my solar plexus area.

Anyways, as I watched closely and peacefully, I got the feeling that if I allowed this to continue...I would literally go out of my third eye.

I felt my body bending over, as if I it was about to drop and I would leave.

So I stopped and re-arranged my energy to normal.

In conclusion I think it was a great experience! But...I don't feel the urge to go beyond this point without some master or somebody around.

questions

- Can anyone relate to this?

- How do YOU utilize your third eye?

- I suspect the sexual arousal somehow made my energy more 'mobile', any thoughts on this?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Sounds like you were getting close to having an Out of Body experience (OBE). They're pretty easy to induce, and usually you get that "oh crap, I'm fallling off the bed" or drifting above your body feeling.

Go buy "Adventures out of body" and it will tell you everything about them, safeguards, how to induce, etc. Getting over fears. The works.

Good luck

thnx guys thnx, these are perfect answers.

Gonna write down those titles.

Also..I didn't know about the ajna chakra.

thnx guys thnx, these are perfect answers.

Gonna write down those titles.

Also..I didn't know about the ajna chakra.

If you want to know more about the chakras and their physical and psychological correspondence, I can recommend another book. "The Spiritual Essence of Man: The Chakras and The Inverted Tree of Life" by Master Choa Kok Sui. This is a spiritual gem.