Sign in to follow this  
Ramon25

secret smile

Hey does anyone know what the Secret smile From KAP does in terms of chinsese medicine? Like how does it affect the channels? Is it compatible with other doaist meditations like lower dantein cultivation or bone breathing or inner dissolving, gate breathing Ect..? Pretty much What I would like to know is if anyone knows what the benefits of the secret smile are in Taoist terms?

Edited by Ramon25

Why not just learn what it means in general terms and then equate that to your taoist practice? Such as finding the practice that most correlates to the secret smile?

The effects and benefits are obvious and I suggest practicing it, rather than just discussing it.

Why not just learn what it means in general terms and then equate that to your taoist practice? Such as finding the practice that most correlates to the secret smile?

The effects and benefits are obvious and I suggest practicing it, rather than just discussing it.

What are the genral benefits?

Ill only speak for myself. Improved mood and increased energy. I wouldn't say that it gave me more motivation, but my motivation is creeping up as well. Probably a side effect.

Hey does anyone know what the Secret smile From KAP does in terms of chinsese medicine? Like how does it affect the channels? Is it compatible with other doaist meditations like lower dantein cultivation or bone breathing or inner dissolving, gate breathing Ect..? Pretty much What I would like to know is if anyone knows what the benefits of the secret smile are in Taoist terms?

explain what the secret smile is

Sign in to follow this