mewtwo

Meditation for walking through walls?

So i was at a family reunion this past weekend and I was talking to my uncle about some spiritual stuff and he knew a person who studied yogic flying and said that there is also a meditation taught by the guy who invented yogic flying to walk through walls. Anyone know this meditation?

From what I've seen yogic flying is hopping on your butt and walking through walls tend to use doors :0.

Unless you see it with your own eyes and test for wires I'd be weary of following such 'spiritual' systems.

Michael

Yep, it's called VIDEO GAMES.

AKA a skill that is completely, utterly useless. Why on earth would you want to learn this?

AKA a skill that is completely, utterly useless. Why on earth would you want to learn this?
To escape false imprisonment? If you're a miscreant you can walk through bank vaults at night - don't know if the swag could be taken back through a wall with you. :lol:

Seriously though, if you could walk through walls it would show a high degree realisation over physical reality. It would perhaps be a by-product or more higher aspirations and trainings as training just for that would be a waste.

Edited by rex

chuck norris can walk through walls.

sorry for not taking your question seriously ;-)

Im sure Wingmakers.co.nz has a meditation for walking through walls, where you v-i-z-u-a-l-i-z-e yourself walking through until it happens

:lol:

Edited by sheng zhen

Not true..

Walls RUN when they see Chuck Norris

You could always do astral projection or lucid dreaming to have the experience of walking through walls. It is quite a strange feeling. You feel the thickness and density of the wall as it pushes against your energy body, and you see inside of the material, which is also a unique experience. This is a very worthwhile practice to experiment with, because it breaks down your mind's habituated expectations for reality and allows you to approach the real world in a more flexible way, lucid way.

As for walking through walls while in the physical body... good luck.

Just for fun, imagine what would happen if you could do it, but lost your concentration half way through the wall.

And this made my day!

QUOTE(Kronos @ Jun 17 2009, 11:43 AM) *

Not true..

Walls RUN when they see Chuck Norris

The super Soldier in, the book "The Men Who Stare at Goats" whas suposed to walk through walls. I realy liked that book, its a funn read. The wall walking is just mentioned nothing is revealed about it, maybe they did not get that far. But the elite soldiers that got the training and whas successful culd do some stuff like pass undetected through checkpoints if i remeber right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Men_Who_Stare_at_Goats

3 years ago I passed through a heavy curtain that was used as a room divider once but I didnt actually know it was there. it was day 3 of a water/juice fast and simultaneous ghetto DIY 'darkness retreat' intended to to induce visions and internal dmt flow. We used polystyrate boards and duct tape to darken all the windows on the second floor. I had been practicing kriya yoga for a pretty long time, I think 11 years by then. but I dont think that had much to do with it but who knows.

the thing was we had to do stuff on the first floor at times which was not completely darkened so we used blindfolds when we had to pass through the non-darkened space.

what happened was as I was feeling my way around through the space, I thought I was feeling some computer equipment in one room, when in fact I had my hands on some home stereo equipment in the adjoining room.

tactile sensations being vastly heightened at day 3 in the dark, there no way I could have made it into the other room and drawn the curtain around me without realizing it. even if I had made it to the edge where it met the wall, the curtains presence would have been unmistakable and I would have had to manually pull it around me and pass through. Had I met it anywhere else, I would've had to reach down to the floor and pull it over me.

The effect for me was that I seemed to have teleported 10-12 feet but now think I might have slipped briefly into a dimension of reality where that curtain was not put up there or did not exist. It surprised me enough that I had to cheat the darkness retreat unfortunately and peek at the layout of those rooms.

So my theory for walking through walls based on this accident is it would either be a matter of 'knowing' a wall is not there. Or being able to bend yourself into a 'space' where that wall didnt exist

what I was seeing around that time looked exactly like this tunnel, and I could look at it animating itself plain as day like watching a TV set.:

grey_alex_dying.jpg

hope that helps!

If I remember correctly, in Bill Bodri's book about mastering the 5 elements, the meditation for walking through walls was to master the earth element. That meant staring at a wall for long periods, perhaps thinking of how it lacks substance. Another one was to imagine ones body as something like atoms, where its mostly space between particles. Well in fact we are mostly empty space. You cant just get to this level siddha without going through alot of cleansing first. After that, perhaps dematerializing would not be such a stretch.

Theres probably a qigong style energy meditation for this siddha, but I havent encountered it. Indian yogis seem to be more famous for this ability than the Taoists.