Spirit Ape

Only in the good old U.S of A

It's a practice of left hand path Tantra to eat at the Heart Attack Grill.

:lol:

Fun idea for a restaurant...too bad the food looks seriously disgusting. I can stand a nice burger, and don't care SO much about how healthy I eat...but they are taking it way too far.

This is in Chandler?! That is less than 20 minutes drive from me, and I had no idea. I am going to have to go there just for the novelty... though I should probably wait until after this month's zazenkai. I don't think 12 hours of zen meditation and that food would mix too well :blink:

Apparently, according to their website, people over 350 lbs. eat for free. I don't even know what to think of that :huh:

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

Its really the coke,fries and buns which would give the heart attacks sense natural fats like lard,cheese, butter Ect dont cause heart disease, vegtable oils and margarine do and refined carbohydrates aswell.

Awesome that they use real lard, which contrary to popular belief is WAYYY healthier than the non-food shortening crap they have been using my whole life.

Some of those waitresses look like they double as strippers.

Edited by 11:33

Apparently, according to their website, people over 350 lbs. eat for free. I don't even know what to think of that :huh:

It's a plot to kill all the fat people. It is a front set up by a cabal of American insurance company interests. Either that or it's the other part of Obama's healthcare plan that hasn't quite made it into the press just yet.

Awesome that they use real lard, which contrary to popular belief is WAYYY healthier than the non-food shortening crap they have been using my whole life.

Some of those waitresses look like they double as strippers.

Truth on swift wings!

Those hamburgers don't even look tasty.

And i'm sure the taste is probably not that great either.

It could be okay to use good quality butter to fry good quality beef with the right % of fat (not overly lean, and certainly not too fat, with the right kind of grind) ;) if one wanted to. For taste it can be good. But that meat looks horrible, it would be a waste to use it on that no matter how you may want to approach it. (except probably in this kind of a format) ;)

using big, ripe and flavorful tomatoes in good thickness slices. what's that poor excuse of a tomato slice that's on there?

Red onion? Come on ..... That's just gimmicky too .... Red onions are usually way too harsh for something like a hamburger. Better would be a kind of sweet and juicy onion.

Nevermind the lettuce .... There isn't any on there, not that it has to be, but if, then probably something crispy while juicy and not too strong in aroma.

Etcetera. ;)

Edited by froggie

Haha. I agree; those burgers looked crappy. That restaurant is too much gimmick, not enough meat. (pun intended)