...anybody heard of John Perkins?

In Iran's case, they are applying the same strategy, an inside job.

If they do it from outside, Iran is too strong, and the war will cause public dissaproval.

So they do it from the inside, meanwhile for the innocent viewer it looks like Iranians fighting for their freedom.

Freedom from what?

It's their lifestyle.

I've seen it happening on a smaller scale to my country, and to other latin american countries.

GOOGLE-FU: CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HITMAN, BY PERKINS.

They will try next with Korea, I'm not sure it'll be that easy. Next is Russia, then maybe China.

It's a war for world domination...

It's sad that so very few are aware of it.

:(

Little1,

Care to explain in more depth. Your post left me more confused than I was before I read it.

Edited by 11:33

...anybody heard of John Perkins?

In Iran's case, they are applying the same strategy, an inside job.

If they do it from outside, Iran is too strong, and the war will cause public dissaproval.

So they do it from the inside, meanwhile for the innocent viewer it looks like Iranians fighting for their freedom.

And the neocon media is certainly manipulating images to make it look that way:
BBC Caught In Mass Public Deception With Iran Propaganda

The BBC has again been caught engaging in mass public deception by using photographs of pro-Ahmadinejad rallies in Iran and claiming they represent anti-government protests in favor of Hossein Mousavi.

Basically, they got caught taking a crowd shot at a pro-Ahmadinejad rally:

SMALL_iran_protest_rally_lie1.jpg

And pretending they were supporters at a pro-Mousavi rally:

SMALL_iran_protest_rally_lie2.jpg

I don't know exactly what is going on in this election, but I automatically take any typical, 1-sided Western "journalism" (aka propaganda) about the Mid East with a heavy shaker of salt...

Little1,

Care to explain in more depth. Your post left me more confused than I was before I read it.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plRiapEX8Dw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plRiapEX8Dw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plRiapEX8Dw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Our world sucks. It is ruled by ignorance. It can be maddening to watch the ignorance masquerading as intelligent international relations.

Did you know that we are all one interdependent whole? Love is the intelligent choice. This constant state of conflict is indicative of just how far into ignorance the global population is. It's like your right arm fighting with your left arm; no one gets anywhere, and all you end up with is a gimp.

:(