Spirit Ape

Burning Palm System

Enjoy, this is not a finished product just the basic level and quick demo. I havent added many things in this for reasons but here is a sneak preview!

Ape

Forgot to mention the Burning Palm system is also known as the Imprint Palm I dont know what Max Kunlun has as his Burning Palm art but this system has 18 levels (moving meds and seated meditations, herbs internal and external, striking or conditioning the hands and body, healing energy system) plus much more. Its a complete way of life!

The Burning Palm system is from Omei Shan and been kept in a Family system for over 300yrs!

regards

Ape

Edited by Spirit Ape

Enjoy, this is not a finished product just the basic level and quick demo. I havent added many things in this for reasons but here is a sneak preview!

Ape

Very nice! It reminded me a little of Tai Chi Chuan. (Just at first) Totally cool!

The Burning Palm system is from Omei Shan and been kept in a Family system for over 300yrs!

Omei ?

Where is Omei. Not Emei or Ermei?

Good luck on your venture.

Craig

Hi Ape, do the levels also correspont with applications? Say for example at level 1 you can do this with it, level 2 this, etc. up to 18? (if you want to go into that)

froggie :)

Forgot to mention the Burning Palm system is also known as the Imprint Palm I dont know what Max Kunlun has as his Burning Palm art but this system has 18 levels (moving meds and seated meditations, herbs internal and external, striking or conditioning the hands and body, healing energy system) plus much more. Its a complete way of life!

regards

Ape

Why does it seem that every time someone sets out to teach something they have to add the "Secrets revealed!" "Never before seen!" bullshit to it? Is it some kind of fear of not making money on it? Or just to lull the sheep masses into brainlessness so they go out and buy another system they will probably never use.

Why does it seem that every time someone sets out to teach something they have to add the "Secrets revealed!" "Never before seen!" bullshit to it? Is it some kind of fear of not making money on it? Or just to lull the sheep masses into brainlessness so they go out and buy another system they will probably never use.

Funny; you read my mind ;)

My student posted it up, and yes this has been a secret Family system sorry if it sounded BULLSHIT, but its a very deep system full of Bullshit secrets and I totally think its awesome or I wouldnt of been doing this for the last 9 years with my other chosen arts of 25yrs! hahaha

craigV,

Emei shan yes, Omie, Ngor Mei, my chinglish isnt as good as it used to be bro...

Froggie,

The system has standing meds, standing moving meds, seated moving meds and static meds, has striking all different bags to develop a special skill, has visualization methods and uses nature to cultivate Qi in the body.

If you are after a full one Nei Gung Iron Palm system for health, healing energy, and awesome fighting this is one of the best ive practiced and have been told by Sifu Doo Wai to release to the public. This 1st level if a real treasure and not easy to do but will develop huges amount of Qi, heals the body by balancing out the yin yang. I dont want to give away too much only because I know half of the people here will really say Bullshit but that is path of the course here at Taobums. :)

Anyway ive been asked to give this rare system out to the public in its entirely which Ive given my word to do so, I am only sharing this here because some people have asked for me to show something which I was happy to pass on to family and close students. But here it is like me or not, the system is totally one of the most poweful and deepest nei gung systems ive come across and if you have the patience and perservernce you will see for yourself and feel it yourself.

Peace

Ape

P.S Just here sharing not here to sign up anyone or Bullshit to you all, this is one of my rare arts which Ive been told to share to the public.

• Like 1

P.S Just here sharing not here to sign up anyone or Bullshit to you all, this is one of my rare arts which Ive been told to share to the public.

See, you say that here, but then the description for your video:

High definition instructional DVD coming soon. High level internal iron palm, the secrets unveiled!

So either you expect us to believe you're going to give away the DVDs; or this is just some preliminary advertising.

Im not giving away the DVD's it will be for sale and a book to go with it, herbal dit dar Jau, also!

I agree to attract attention one must sell themselves, although I havent called it the QUICK QUICK PATH YET!!!

Mouse,

Thanks, my arts basics was big on stances and I simply wasnt taught unless 1 hr of Mabu was practiced in class off my late teacher so strong legs are a key to good health and internal power.

Thanks

Spirit Ape

Froggie,

Sorry read your question wrong, the 18 levels are done in sequence and it builds the Burning Palm internal energy that is used for healing and striking. The seated meds are learnt one med at a time also then it becomes a complete long form totally unique the levels build the Internal force (Ging / Jing), each level builds upon itself to complete it. The health benifts are fantastic also!

regards

Ape

Edited by Spirit Ape
  • Like 1

ive been asked to give this rare system out to the public in its entirely which Ive given my word to do so

Does that have to be through the selling of DVD alone? Not that the selling is part is wrong, just asking ...

Hi Mate,

Selling to me is important in ways 1) Feed my family and all my hard work I put into my arts and money to learn and travel to get the information. Unfortunately not everything is free and to be honest not many respect things when they are given for free.

Sorry if I have offended anyone but ive invested too much blood, sweat and tears into myself and my kung fu to give away rare information.

thanks

Ape

Hi Mate,

Selling to me is important in ways 1) Feed my family and all my hard work I put into my arts and money to learn and travel to get the information. Unfortunately not everything is free and to be honest not many respect things when they are given for free.

Sorry if I have offended anyone but ive invested too much blood, sweat and tears into myself and my kung fu to give away rare information.

thanks

Ape

That seemed honest... thanks ape and good luck!

As it's an instructional video, are you considering using any of the effects/graphics - like the ones Jeff Primack uses? I found them to be really helpful.

Edited by Siliconvalley1

Hello again,

Thanks for understanding, umm effects I have not used any and its will be a full on instructional dvd series of the complete system with fighting applications, healing etc.

be well

Ape

Finishing book now scotty, getting final touches and then will start on the DVD, i want to make a package to sell it so its a book and dvd together so u can read it or watch it. Plus its something ive wanted to do to save my systems for my son when Im older. He will have Daddy for the rest of his life even when Im gone, you know what I mean so im putting alot into this so I hope I dont disappoint anyone.

But thanks for asking I wasnt knowing people maybe interested here especially after my charades and arguing here! :)

But I do know what I teach and want to pass on is something special and I hope someone learns it and wants to pass it on so it doesnt die.

kindest regards

Ape

Edited by Spirit Ape

But thanks for asking I wasnt knowing people maybe interested here especially after my charades and arguing here! :)

yeah, you probably deserve some lunatic here to debunk your bullshitt ;)

But not from me, sign me in! :lol:

Edited by sheng zhen

Is this the same as: Tibetian Lama Burning Palms?

Actually, I think this is cool and I'm interested in a copy.

Finishing book now scotty, getting final touches and then will start on the DVD, i want to make a package to sell it so its a book and dvd together so u can read it or watch it. Plus its something ive wanted to do to save my systems for my son when Im older. He will have Daddy for the rest of his life even when Im gone, you know what I mean so im putting alot into this so I hope I dont disappoint anyone.

But I do know what I teach and want to pass on is something special and I hope someone learns it and wants to pass it on so it doesnt die.

kindest regards

Ape

Those are great reasons and ways in my opinion.

And also money, trade and exchange are in itself good (particularly the last 2) it's some systems that make it very unequal and corrupt and shape it into artificial and even undeserved inferiority and superiority, with many many problems growing out of them/it. Keeping it simple and right would be nice, and good things for all (including dreams that you may see fulfulled and uncorrupted, but also unlimted freedom and good human arts and morals and behaviour and ... even society. In the end, it all has to improve. If we see ourselves years from now it could be the same as seeing things now compared to some regions in the dark ages for example. The big issue is imo: Who is slowing these good things down and for what reason and who is helping it get up to speed in any way.

edit: Another big problem to solve is that some individuals in certain places try to sell something bad as good (''religions'', politics of war, etc.)

Edited by froggie