Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Kechari Baby!

Good shit.

http://www.geocities.com/advancedyogapractices/108.html

I've had one spontaneous kechari mudra experience which lit up my third eye like a 100 watt, so I know this is for real.

Never been repeated, though.

Anyone currently able to lick their brain, let me know.

He says that Kechari is the reason there is such a thing as a blissful celibate. He claims that the bliss from Kechari beats anything you can find in tantric sex. Sounds like it blows the aneros out of the water.

I gave my frenum its first snip. No blood, just a bit of soreness the day after. God helps those who help themselves.

Who's in?

-Yoda

Is that like in Awkaen Healing LIght where Chia talks about an orgasm in the 3rd eye? Because I definetly have felt that a few times....IT WAS LIKE AN ORGASM IN MY 3RD EYE!

My previous experience:

retention, and stillness meditation with eyes open covered by pingpong balls (cut in half).

There's a neurological effect by removing any visual contrast on the eyes and the brain. After 15 minutes of sitting in a very normal state of mind I got a spontaneous erection--up in one moment and down in the next and then my third eye started orgasming strongly like a little prostate gland. It was fun to feel, but I wasn't awash in any particularly strong blissful feelings.

I did have a full blown heartgasm which happened outside of meditation, with the same instant on then off erection. My heart center didn't pulsate, but I felt a very strong euphoria and feeling of love for everything.

Neither experience has been replicated since with the same power, but it's fun to know it's there.

I had a top of the head mini orgasm where the point had little prostate like contractions, but it was fairly weak in strength and no emotional sensation came with it.

I don't particularly care about chakras, enlightenment, karma, immortality, etc. I just want powerful, orgasmic bliss all the time.

That's not too much to ask.

-Yoda

Wowee! Well...I dunno...it LOOKS pretty cool, and I know it has a long history and all that (I have heard of it before). I did bookmark the page...but still...cutting the bottom of your tounge so you can stick it up your nose! I'm sure I'm being unduly influenced by my culture here, but I'm unsure. If it's really that sensitive, couldn't you try it out with something soft to see if it really works before you go cutting your tounge?

Leo,

I'll let you know how it works--I took my first snip minutes after reading the chapter.

Some gurus say that it is God's will whether or not you can lick your brain and that you shouldn't cut the tongue free.

Yogani calls the frenum a spiritual hymen and needs to go if you want to get lucky on the spiritual plane.

Apparently, as you cut and stretch, more of the tendon will present itself. The process takes years, apparently.

My tiny cut didn't bleed and is only slightly sore 48 hours later if I stretch it.

Sean, how did you find this guy?

Well, thank you for passing it on, and thank Ramond for me too. If you do write, ask him how he found it. It's been a missing link for me.

Yogani has a forum at http://www.aypsite.org/forum/default.asp I just posted a quick hello there.

So, Sean, your tongue... you in?

-Yoda

So, Sean, your tongue... you in?

:P

There was actually a discussion about the "morality of body modification" relating to this very article on AYP over on Jhanas Support Group last week. Kind of interesting back and forth. Anyway, yeah I'm down. But I am taking these AYP practices step by step, very slowly and as recommended. My experiences have been congruent with his warnings on how powerful these practices are, and to only move forward when you have the step you are on under your belt, etc. So I am still just doing 5 minutes spinal breathing with darth vader exhale and 20 minutes IAM meditation twice a day. And just this simple routine is producing experiences that I am having trouble fitting into my typical "Psychological model" ... stuff that is so text-book kundalini that I am either finally going completely crazy or this shit is for real. :unsure:

Sean.

Sean,

I follow your logic, but there's just one catch... Operation Kechari can take years to accomplish. You don't want to be ready for it in 5 but have to wait another 5 because you ignored Yoda do you? Start snipping and stretching now and you'll have it when you are ready.

Remember, this is better than sex.

My plan is to lick my brain asap and blow my load if things get too hectic.

Yogani's material is identical to Chia's if you count inner smile as the meditation aspect. Chia gets kudos for being the first to press, and Yogani gets kudos for being better organized, step by step and more clearly emphatic re: meditation. Yogani reads like a cookbook plus his material is free. I'm excited.

Get started so I can have a brain licking sangha! :)

-Yoda

:lol: You are too funny man.

Well, one advantage I have that I forgot to mention is that I am already half way there. In the only real, physical fight (not with family) I've ever gotten into (that I can recall at least), I was drunk at a college party and ended up wrestling with this guy that had insulted me all over someone's kitchen floor. In our drunken ridiculousness he kept trying to push my face away, and (in retrospect this is my theory) at one point he must have tried to grip my whole jaw and somehow got some finger(s) in my mouth and just really clamped down with his fingernails or something because after we were dragged off of each other I was spitting a lot of blood and had ... drum roll ... a partially severed frenum. :blink:

Strange but true.

Sean.

PS You in?

8539[/snapback]

NO! Definately not! just feels perfectly right to practice with my Dantian now,

no special interest in Blisses and Samadhi States in the moment!

(Although i must admit it once happend, that I was sitting there with the Hatha Yoga Pradipika's instruction of how to cut your frenulum linguae, razor blades ready at hand... well in the end I never did. :mellow: )

If you are so keen to get it done qickly, why don't you just date a dental surgeon, he can do it in half a minute!!! (hehe, speaketh advocatus diabolus)

keep us updated!

post-155-1130498274_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the text reference...

Here it is... Hatha Yoga Pradipika chapter 3 scroll down to Kechari Mudra.

http://www.geocities.com/kriyadc/hatha_yog...a_chapter3.html

Razors sound dangerous! tiny cuticle clippers or something like that would be safe.

One tiny cut every 7 days and it only takes 6 months. I'm at 6 days and feel healed. 6 months is surprising, I thought it would take years. I'll report on it in 6 then.

Thanks,

Yoda

Wow Yoda.

I like Plato's take that you have reached a certain level of madness nearing his!!

High praise, in a sideways kind of way.

My take on this.

First a caveat: I have not read at all deeply into this info as you and Sean and others seem to.

I did a little exploring of putting my tongue Waaaay back and I must say it was interesting. Definitely seemed to have a stimulating effect into the brain and connecting to the central channel.

If I were to explore this further I think I would start by working on stretching my tongue and relaxing into the mudra of tucking the tongue back.

I wouldn't jump into cutting myself.

Taoist and Hindu views on spiritual cultivation vis a vis the body are quite different IMO.

I will parrot M.Winn wherein he describes Hindu/Buddhist culture as embracing techniques which mortify the body in order to transcend this plane. Whereas the Tao idea is to come into resonance with the universe/tao through embodyment.

If I were interested in exploring this technique from this perspective I would explore as I mentioned above and accompany the PHYSICAL aspect of the Mudra with a FOCUSED awareness of the Nonphysical connection moving from the tongue up the center of the brain. In the end the ENERGETIC connection is what is crucial.

Maybe it is possible to reach the same goal with less physical and more Chi body work along the same lines??

Again, my comment would be to ask yourself "is this approach overly focused on the physical?"

My input.

But hey, I don't have any piercings or tattoos either, so I am just the conservative voice here. You go ahead and cut up whatever body parts you feel drawn to do ;)

Craig

Wow Yoda.

I like Plato's take that you have reached a certain level of madness nearing his!!

High praise, in a sideways kind of way.

My take on this.

First a caveat:  I have not read at all deeply into this info as you and Sean and others seem to. 

I did a little exploring of putting my tongue Waaaay back and I must say it was interesting.  Definitely seemed to have a stimulating effect into the brain and connecting to the central channel.

If I were to explore this further I think I would start by working on stretching my tongue and relaxing into the mudra of tucking the tongue back.

I wouldn't jump into cutting myself. 

Taoist and Hindu views on spiritual cultivation vis a vis the body are quite different IMO.

I will parrot M.Winn wherein he describes Hindu/Buddhist culture as embracing techniques which mortify the body in order to transcend this plane.  Whereas the Tao idea is to come into resonance with the universe/tao through embodyment.

If I were interested in exploring this technique from this perspective I would explore as I mentioned above and accompany the PHYSICAL aspect of the Mudra with a FOCUSED awareness of the Nonphysical connection moving from the tongue up the center of the brain.  In the end the ENERGETIC connection is what is crucial.

Maybe it is possible to reach the same goal with less physical and more Chi body work along the same lines??

Again, my comment would be to ask yourself "is this approach overly focused on the physical?"

My input. 

But hey, I don't have any piercings or tattoos either, so I am just the conservative voice here.  You go ahead and cut up whatever body parts you feel drawn to do  ;)

Craig

8582[/snapback]

I tend to agree with Craig here, and wish to offer some thoughts:

While cutting the tendon may result in quick results, if your heart opens up the tendon may naturally expand allowing your tongue (extension of your heart) to reach up there naturally? :unsure:

I also have this thought that cutting that tendon may have consequences. I saw a yogi years ago who had done it and been stretching his tongue and he could hang this thing out of this mouth like a necktie. I didn't find it very attractive.

Nonetheless, you innate wisdom should tell you what to do. Of course, wisdom is earned via failure life-after-life so be careful--the modification you are undertaking is permanent!

First staring into the sun, now this. B) Time for me to retire as I've become to boring. I'm going to be 35 this April.

Anyway, my face and skull is changing along with my posture thanks to NCR (thanks to "BS!" *props*). I have another series in November, and by April there should be serious change afoot.

Hey, check this out BTW: www.invisiblemaster.com

I am thinking of dropping into Australia on my next Far East trip. Take a 2-week course then head to Bangkok so I can get ball massages all day and fuck 2 superstars at the same time every night in the ass in a giant jacuzzi (with condoms of course so I don't get the AIDS like Sheiky has) . Anybody want to come along? :D

So in taoism the tonque is connected to the heart. Interesting implications if you look at it that way. Ofcourse you can only take metaphors and such connections so far and sometimes drop the entirely when you're working from one system to another.

The brain stimulation aspect of this intriques me though. This morning I was run energy from between my eyes to the back of my head, back and forth. Then doing the same w/ between ears.

Trying to awaken the 3rd eye, or pineal gland or amygdala or crystal cave, or what ever there to be woken up. So far its still pretty empty :)

Peas

Michael

I got the AYP book yesterday and re-read the Kechari lesson. So I can push my tongue back with my fingers and touch the start of my nasal septum (I guess, I still am not familiar with the anatomy there). But there is a sudden change and the tissue is incredibly sensitive and it's all actually quite shocking. :blink:

Update, false alarm, I'm an idiot. It was my uvula that I was touching. Really interesting feeling though. And I've gotten to the point where I can touch it with just tongue power, without the help of my fingers. Is this a typical range of motion for the tongue? It's strangely addictive.

Update, false alarm, I'm an idiot. It was my uvula that I was touching. Really interesting feeling though. And I've gotten to the point where I can touch it with just tongue power, without the help of my fingers. Is this a typical range of motion for the tongue? It's strangely addictive.

8598[/snapback]

you are practicing Nabho Mudra.

Shit, a few more days you guys are discussing it and I will be in too :huh:

ps. I refute all claims of Plato that I have the Aids and fully support the wearing of condumns when engaging in this sex act I hear people speak of..

8600[/snapback]

HAhaha, you liar. You can't even spell condoms. :lol:

Sign in to follow this