Sign in to follow this  
Ramon25

For those having trouble releasing emotional baggage

Hey guys. I am writing this for any of you who have been trying to clean your emotial state but have not been moving along. I know because I was just like that, The thing is for some individuals it is just buried to deep to let out in a simple non invasive manner. Well These practices are all aimed at going DEEP into the emotional world and release your inner wounds. A variation of this is what gave a kundalni awakeing. latley I have been recieving/feeling a set of practices put together to greatly speed up emotional release (not for me) My issue is intergration, but for others along the path, My heart reaches out to those of you who just want to let out your emotional pains. These practices will do it, I promise. But I caution, this can be destablelizing and can lead to spontaneous kundalini awakeing. This will bring the pain to the surface but it is up to you to have the courage to deal with it. If you have any questions let me know and I will do my best to answer. Again this is for those of you who trully want to let it out, clean the slate if you will.

Spinal Breathing will clear the spine and allow the energy to flow and not get stuck so its Important.

Cathartic Meditation Is one of of the main tools, It is VERY powerful so be aware.

http://www.messagefrommasters.com/Meditati..._Meditation.htm

The music for it can be bought here or other places if you wish

http://www.amazon.com/Dynamic-Meditation-O...s/dp/B00000JYNT

The other practice is fulll moon gazing. The moon represents our deep buried emotions. That is why rates of crime and weird accidents go up during full moons. At night during a full moon go outside and meditate on the moon, Watch here, FEEL her, look at her qualities, think about this enormous rock just floating there in the middle of nowhere! let here energy enter you and realase your pain. BUT dont do this for to long 5-10 minutes each night during the full moon is enough! Trust me. Follow this with a hot bath in epsom salt to allow the energy to ground itself and stablelize.

Do deep diaphramic breathing and make it audible and lure yourself into the rythmitic noise.

Gaze at the lumbar region, foucus on the lower back and spine allowing energy to flow through it.

Spontaneous writing. Take a note book and just write ANYTHING that comes out, At whatever speed just let it happend do not control the process let the deeper mind take over. You might be writing at a very fast pace but also slow. If you cry just cry. But write and realse whatever, remember do not control! Let it happen! When done burn it and release the pain.

Do some grounding it will help you feel stable.

If you go through intense emotioal cleansing try to go outside to do it.

Well thats it

Good luck

Thanks for this Ramon. There is some interesting stuff to try here.

Spinal Breathing will clear the spine and allow the energy to flow and not get stuck so its Important.

Gaze at the lumbar region, foucus on the lower back and spine allowing energy to flow through it.

What exactly do you mean spinal breathing? Yogani's stuff? Or just the second part of the post that I quoted?

What do you mean allow energy to flow through the spine? Only at the lower back reigon? Do you lead the energy, say, into the spine on the in breath and out on the out breath? Through the spine and into the body (say, into the dan tien) on the in breath and then out on the out breath? Some other intentional leading? Jut letting it "flow through" however it wants?

Best wishes,

Tyler

Thanks for this Ramon. There is some interesting stuff to try here.

What exactly do you mean spinal breathing? Yogani's stuff? Or just the second part of the post that I quoted?

What do you mean allow energy to flow through the spine? Only at the lower back reigon? Do you lead the energy, say, into the spine on the in breath and out on the out breath? Through the spine and into the body (say, into the dan tien) on the in breath and then out on the out breath? Some other intentional leading? Jut letting it "flow through" however it wants?

Best wishes,

Tyler

hey creation its been a long time sense we talked ;) Anyway yes spinal breathing like yogani's stuff. THEN as a seperate practice focus on the lower back let the energy do what it wants there with no intention, just focus and awarness to awaken the dormant aspect of the self that lie deep within,depressed in our body's, let the lower back become alive, you may feel uncontrolled muscular jolts, thats good. But this is mostly the prep work for the other practices my friend. Althouh some emotion may be realeased as we hold lot sof blockages and emotions in the spine, hence why it is considered so integral in many traditions. All the best

Oh I do not advise this be done indefinite, Just take it and do it for a few months to see what you can get out. This is a way to clean the slate and get to know yourself on a deeper level, to understand how and what causes you pain. This is not a system of spiritual growth but a WAY to unload your burdens so that a system becomes more attainable.

Thanks R! have noticed that on full moon nights I tend to get uncontrollably weepy. More to it than having a wolf totem. :)

Will try your stuff with the secret smile tonight/morning/ whenever I get my rest time in.

Yeah full moons definitely bring about deep layers of emotion. All these tools Are powerful espeially the cathartic meditation. hopefully they can help you shed some old skin. :)

There were some people on here a few years ago that were into a practice called Focusing that was supposed to be useful for this purpose as well. I was just reminded of it in the bookstore a few days ago, when I saw and bought a book about it: The Power of Focusing: A Practical Guide to Emotional Self-Healing I haven't read it yet, so I can't make any comments about the practice at this time. Perhaps someone here can...

I have found that being around my mom really releases emotional baggage. She knows how to push the right buttons all of the time.

So, those who want to release more emotions...go for walks with your mom and talk about things. :lol:

Sign in to follow this