Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

My first video, do i look burdened to you?

So I made my first video and put it on youtube, I was wondering if you guys thought i looked burdened or if anything looks wrong with me?

Please ignore the words they are on yogameditation and i was trying to show my view of him but it turned more into a rant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R5eK8W6PMk

So I made my first video and put it on youtube, I was wondering if you guys thought i looked burdened or if anything looks wrong with me?

Please ignore the words they are on yogameditation and i was trying to show my view of him but it turned more into a rant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R5eK8W6PMk

That was quite horrible ..... r u trying to make a joke or ....?

I was trying to be serious but I am keeping it there just for the joke aspect of it. In the future I will try and make a way way way way way way better looking video.

Oh btw how old do i look?

1st videos suck..... in fact my 30th videos sucks too. I am still waiting to get better. One thing that I did do better is I bought a decent camera with a tripod. My next purchase will be a camera with a lapel microphone. The first trick is to learn to edit and you can get anything you need legally for free on the internet. You look about 23-25 btw. How old are you really?

Keep the videos coming! :lol:

Yeah every year we go to a place called storm moutain center for a family reunion. This year I did some taichi under some trees and meditated in an old abandoned mine.

Hi Pal,

How nice of you to upload a video of Yourself. Its great to see the face a Reg here, You should be applauded for your courage in my Opinion.

Keep up the good work exposing the fakers :)

Hi Pal,

How nice of you to upload a video of Yourself. Its great to see the face a Reg here, You should be applauded for your courage in my Opinion.

Keep up the good work exposing the fakers :)

I second that.

I was trying to be serious but I am keeping it there just for the joke aspect of it. In the future I will try and make a way way way way way way better looking video.

Oh btw how old do i look?

If you are serious and want some input here's what I got:

Pros: Good quality video - I guess good camcorder

Good, clear voice - good sound overall

Also good ideas (I actually totally don't like the guy that you r talking about).

Cons: Stop moving - you made me dizzy almost to the stomach sick level

Stay a lot further away from the camcorder - you scared my baby daughter, she was afraid that the bearded head will jump from the monitor and chase her around the house....

Write your script ahead of time

Also if you want to be more convincing then bringing other people into the video could help

Edited by orb

Sign in to follow this