Its like a form of Kundalini.

Except its the Tree of Life...

The Torah...

The Law!

Moses, Moses, Moses...

Anyway, think of the Crown Chakra.

And the Core Channels.

Personally I just go for the Bible.

Eric Yudelove has a great book on the Kabbalah.

Probably one of the most informative you will ever find on the Esoteric Teachings.

If your really into it, I would say buy his book.

Most of the Litature out there is not as informative as his book.

Plus he ties it all together with the Dao!

I was raised as a Protestant.

So The Bible was really my Iniation into the Spiritual Arts.

If you take anything from this,

Take the Crown Chakra!

You are quite into that stuff, arent' you. I am interested in your upcoming course material. What will it include and makes it different from other available material?

very curious & interested and thankx much for mentioning Yudeloves' book

harry sunshine

I have to agree, the Tao and the Tree of Life is a great book! Really makes that connection between Judeo Cristian reilgion and the true clear light of bliss (the tao).

I've studied it for about a decade now.

I commented on the other thread about it regarding my own beliefs.

Ever study the Gez hebrew tradition? It is way cool, very close to the original practices, very different from modern Judaism.

I know that its big, esoteric and that there are many versions and pieces of it. There are two pieces I like. One comes from Rabbi David Cooper, mainly from his book Ecstatic Kabalah based on Abulafiah's work. He outlines a practice of sacred sounds, where they tune into the body, and uses it with common Jewish prayers as mantras. An old system with very little to do with main stream kabalah philosophy and history.

The other piece I like comes via Rawn Clark who comes from the Bardon Hermetics school. On his site (abardoncompanion.com) he has a series of MP3's where he outlines a short chant. I find them uniquely powerful. It goes from simple-chanting with heart and soul to increasingly complex uses. The chant is hebrew and has its roots in Jewish mysticism, but Rawn's uses it in a unique way.

Again its far astray from most Kaballic study. Maybe they're both footnotes in the Kabalic encyclopedia, but for me they form an audio chi gung, combining sound, intent, the sacred, and the body.

Michael

I've studied it for about a decade now.

Ever study the Gez hebrew tradition? ..............

I had study history of religion and are now study western magic in the university

I am a huge fan of The Holy Ari (Isaac Luria), the Zohar and I am currently studying the Kabbalistic roots of Freemasonry. My first love is Taoism and taijiquan but I also love my Jewish mystical roots that come through my mom. In the end its all sacred geometry, heros jouney and the perenial philosophy.

I had study history of religion and are now study western magic in the university

neat, which university do you study at? I think it would be neat to do a phd in something like that

Sign in to follow this