Sign in to follow this  
DarkMind

My Jade Buddha amulet crystalized?

IMG_0855.jpg

This is strange. It appears that my Jade Buddha amulet (Somdej to be exact) has some sort of "Crystalization" which wasn't there when I first got it years back (I have an early photo of it which does not show the "Crystalization"; this is a more recent photo).

I had transferred some of my Kundalini energy into it some years back.

I just find it strange, so I'm sharing the story here. Perhaps those viewing this can share their thoughts/comments.

DarkMind,

I think the piece of jade had a clear coat on it before like a laminate which is now flaking off. Reason why I say that is because the "crystalisation" is only present at edges.

mouse

IMG_0855.jpg

This is strange. It appears that my Jade Buddha amulet (Somdej to be exact) has some sort of "Crystalization" which wasn't there when I first got it years back (I have an early photo of it which does not show the "Crystalization"; this is a more recent photo).

I had transferred some of my Kundalini energy into it some years back.

I just find it strange, so I'm sharing the story here. Perhaps those viewing this can share their thoughts/comments.

DarkMind,

I think the piece of jade had a clear coat on it before like a laminate which is now flaking off. Reason why I say that is because the "crystalisation" is only present at edges.

mouse

I tried moving the "crystalization" (a little bit of it), but it can't really be removed.

Sign in to follow this