markern

Is anal sex unhealthy?

I think many have pASSed this line of puns up.

I think some fun can be had without being... retentive LOL

One benefit of anal sex is that your farts will no longer make any sound :unsure:

Farting during intercourse could place a strain on the relationship. Especially silent but deadly ones.

A love which dare not fart its name?

Edited by apepch7

Farting during intercourse could place a strain on the relationship. Especially silent but deadly ones.

A love which dare not fart its name?

:P:P:P

Farting during oral sex can end a relationship!!

Bum grasshopper,

You took the words right out of my mouth, do you also like grasshoppers up your BUM? :P

Oh Boy, I see where this thread is going it actually kind of STINKS alittle????

LMAO

KEEP IT CUMMING guys and GIRLS.....

Bum grasshopper,

You took the words right out of my mouth, do you also like grasshoppers up your BUM? :P

Oh Boy, I see where this thread is going it actually kind of STINKS alittle????

LMAO

after all is said and done we need to leave this thread BEHIND.

These last comments have more than damaged the reputation and credibility of this forum in fact they have completely rectum.

Now that I gotta admit was v v funny :)

:mellow:

And lostmonk comes in and REARs his ugly head.

Just kidding...I didn't mean to BUTT in and say that. Please, lets put this BEHIND us.

A bit of ASS is better then no C@NT at all, excuse my language please but its giving me the Shits to think that I CUM here to read this CRAP.

HAHAHHA

Well, at least this thread was eye opening as to the maturity and open mindedness of a lot of members of this forum.

Yes it certainly was a real Eye Opener :lol: ROFL

Bum grasshopper,

LMAO

Can't sat I ever thought of it. How's it feel? :D

Just remember that with hemorrhoids - your problems are all behind you!

Since anal sex suposedly revereses the natural upward flow of energy presumably it could be healthy for those who need more grounding and to move energy down.

I think the only way to resolve this issue is for some of thetaobum to take it up the bum and see what happens to their energyflow.

Anal and hemarroids, little vinyard hanging out your butt isnt a good turn on, I guess you can push the grapes back in as you go? :blink:

I find it a pity that no one seems to be able to answer this question. It is not only a question of putting things up your anal channel. I believe it's actually about the same stimulation as when one is doing the anal contraction practice, the mula bandha, which is so recommended and seems to be the basic exercise for controlling semen and sexual energy. I have practiced semen retention for many years as learned from Mantak chia, but have many times experienced orgasm just by contracting the perineum muscles. This orgasm is different and stronger than the normal one with semen ejaculation, although some prostate fluid comes out. But then I wonder if it is bad. It feels okay, as I don't feel my energy depleted afterward, but I don't know if it is in accordance with Mantak Chia's teaching neither. It would be great if someone was able to clarify this point.

Two pages but    11,065   views   ? 

I think I could even better that number by starting a thread called ;    ' A picture of my arse' .  

You guys !         :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Two pages but    11,065   views   ? 

I think I could even better that number by starting a thread called ;    ' A picture of my arse' .  

You guys !         :rolleyes:

Cheeky boy.

• Like 3