markern

Is anal sex unhealthy?

I read in the book sexual secretes that anal sex is suposedly unhealthy and sidetracks spirutal development because it revereses the upward flow of kundalini (I think we probably should just read that as prana). I am confused by this for a number of reasons. Firstly Tantrics seems to advocate stimluation of the male prostate. Secondly the aneros stimluates the prostate and anal spinchter and it makes energy rise up the body and to the higher chakras to a very large degree. I cannot realy see why stimulatio with a penis would be so different from a finger or the aneros or why it would be different with women. And if it is indeed the case that there is some sort of reversal of flow most people here could easily get energy flowing upwards again both during and after sex just by mind and breath and orbit. Opinions?

Anal sex for the pasive partner is also presented as so unhealthy that the passive homosexual partners in general should be suffering from very, very bad health. I can`t realy say I see much evidence of that but then again I don`t know a huge amount of gay people.

Edited by markern

I think it was Dr. Lin who said that it is not good because of two yangs interacting causing too much yang.

A user here called Ron Jeremy said that "FAGGOTY BEHAVIOR IS NOT GOOD FOR THE TAO" or something similar.

Stimulation of the prostate does not necessarily need to be done by a penis i.e. being homosexual.

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=1712

It isn't as complicated as you are making it.

For the record, apana moves downward and this energy is responsible for excretion. Prana moves upward. Kundalini is activated when the flows of prana and apana are reversed and they collide at the navel where they generate heat. This heat activates Kundalini. Kundalini does not simply go up shushumna; she fills the entire body as she spreads out in all directions and she fills the aura. She expands the aura. Eventually she merges with Shiva in the crown chakra, but even then, she remains in the base chakra because if she were to leave it entirely the physical body would die.

Try it and take it up the a$$ and come back and tell us if it awakened you? ;)

Kunlun is a downward flow reverse of kundalini maybe MAX HARDCORE can give it to you or take it himself, he is the master of downward flow? :P

Just kidding Winpro before you react, I see you lurking....

;)Ape

Edited by Spirit Ape

Try it and take it up the a$$ and come back and tell us if it awakened you? ;)

Are your homophobic?

I only responded to Hugo's post, because he made a blanket statement with no proof behind it. I'd like to see proof that anal sex is unhealthy.

We're not in the dark ages anymore guys, we need actual proof that the world is flat, or else i'm going to believe the world is round.

Edited by 11:33

1. Gay men have a far lower instance of prostate issues.

2. its strange the the rectum is around about the same shape as an erect penis and in just the right place for one. Just like a Vagina.

3. Anal sex feels good, sometimes great.

4. Vaginal sex feels good, sometimes great.

5. Semen (according to some sources) nourishes the prostate and other glands.

6. It happens all through nature and not only among animals in captivity as some misinformed people will tell you. It also does not only happen in overcrowded animal communities although overcrowding does increase the number of 'Homosexual' animals. It seems being born purely Gay is often but not always Natures way of correcting population Imbalance, and thus it is Natural.

7. any number of people will say any number of things about this issue, many of who have never tried it...

8. watch David Attenbourogh's Homosexual Animals documentory.

Im a giver not a reciever!

Im not saying taking it up the ass is bad, all sex is good but I know I wouldnt be taking it to advance to the next level in my cultivation if it was in it!!! :)

Its all about the BIG O, If taking it the ASS gives you more pleasure and gives you the ultimate orgasm then there is nothing wrong with that. I made a thread ages ago about SEX and orgasm can lead to a form of enlightenment. To me sex is sacred and so is the orgasm, and where the moment of orgasm and building up to it takes me on a spiritual journey, how many people have said OH GOD when they came? How many saw lights and visions during the orgasm, how many have recieved information and higher level information from the orgasm?

Tantra and sex can lead to enlightenment within ones own mind, to me that is all that matters and it feels good plus brings you closer to your partners. In Taoism there was ancient cockrings, and dildos made from jade, eggs etc. Sex is how we express life and life manifest from sex!

SEX IS BEST...

Dont be so anal about it all.....:P

Ape

Dont be so anal about it all.....

Hahahahahah...

:lol:

I'm such a sucker for pun humor...

1. Gay men have a far lower instance of prostate issues.

2. its strange the the rectum is around about the same shape as an erect penis and in just the right place for one. Just like a Vagina.

3. Anal sex feels good, sometimes great.

4. Vaginal sex feels good, sometimes great.

5. Semen (according to some sources) nourishes the prostate and other glands.

6. It happens all through nature and not only among animals in captivity as some misinformed people will tell you. It also does not only happen in overcrowded animal communities although overcrowding does increase the number of 'Homosexual' animals. It seems being born purely Gay is often but not always Natures way of correcting population Imbalance, and thus it is Natural.

7. any number of people will say any number of things about this issue, many of who have never tried it...

8. watch David Attenbourogh's Homosexual Animals documentory.

I agree with your ANALogy :)

Michael

These last comments have more than damaged the reputation and credibility of this forum in fact they have completely rectum.