Sign in to follow this  
Thunder_Gooch

DMT The Spirit Molecule Trailer

My browser doesn't want this website to open for me. Is this about the movie of Rick Strassman's book of the same name?

Edited by EleuComatose

My browser doesn't want this website to open for me. Is this about the movie of Rick Strassman's book of the same name?

It profiles a film on the studies being done around the world on the effects of DMT. Very informative list of the many scientists who are participating. It does take its name from Strassman's work, yes.

It profiles a film on the studies being done around the world on the effects of DMT. Very informative list of the many scientists who are participating. It does take its name from Strassman's work, yes.

Ah, eye C. I've been hearing about this film for awhile now. It's captured my interest, but I haven't actually kept up with it's progress. Good to know it's taking shape now.

The site's still not operating correctly for me, for whatever reason. So in lieu of my own analysis, here's a source of comprehensive information on the subject:

http://www.erowid.org/culture/characters/s...sman_rick.shtml

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml

Plenty of info on Strassman himself, too. His research is definetely worth looking into.

this looks good.. whens it coming out?

reminds me of a really good documentary on Ayahuasca and DMT called "Other Worlds" which you can download online off bittorrent.. its about the same topic and even has an interview with the guy who made Spirit Molecule. the shamanic singing in the background of the trailer particularly reminded me of Other Worlds because the film maker brought in a camera and recorded actual ayahuasca sessions with a shaman in Peru

No dmt ever adds up to real mystical experience. Nor is even the strongest trip equal to a near death experience.

Although I do love Ahyehuesca and find it an amazing Healer and mind opener.

But again its nothing on real spiritual experience.

I would personally warn strongly against smoking dmt. I feel like it smashes all your subtle brain chemistry with a sledge hammer and takes nearly 6 months to come good again.

There are alot of unsensitive dunderheads who cant feel this stuff and do it anyway. I have had the miss fortune of watching a number of friends who read 'the spirit molocule' and got excited, and started experimenting with smoking it, slowly Stir Fry themselves.

In a couple of years they went from fresh open reasonably happy people to seriously Unintergrated, reptilian obsessed, wanna be shamans mumbling about 2012. The lack of stability is shocking.

If I questioned them about it they would ramble on about how safe it is -

"No man you dont get it, Its natural man its in the brain already, its what realisation is made of man..."

have fun B)

Experience DMT released from your body only.

The Great Straight Upward Path to Enlightenment it is.

Sign in to follow this