DalTheJigsaw123

Who Are Celestials Masters?

Dudes and dudettes who hang out and drink good beer (not that cheap stuff).

Or perhaps they are Beings of Light who are trying their best to help and most people don't want to listen.

could it be that ''beings of light'' are actually living breathing persons whose body is operating at a higher rate?

just speculating.

and also, a lot of people won't be able to see them i guess, or see and hear them, or see and hear and feel them.

speculation #2: if speculation #1 is true then 'we' would have to raise our vibes (i guess) and they would have to lower theirs? howwould one lower their vibe? (and raise easily too?)

and also, a lot of people won't be able to see them i guess,...........

they can go through wall

...and also, a lot of people won't be able to see them i guess, or see and hear them, or see and hear and feel them.

speculation #2: if speculation #1 is true then 'we' would have to raise our vibes (i guess) and they would have to lower theirs? how would one lower their vibe? (and raise easily too?)

Bingo! Raising the energy body vibrational rate is what it is all about.

In this Earthly realm there is a sect of Taoism called Zhengyi Dao in which the leaders of

this sect are referred to as Celestial Masters. There are also other Taoist sects that use this term

as well for certain highly accomplished Taoists, from what I understand. For those that are outside

this Earthly realm, I don't know... :D

Way of the Celestial Masters is a Chinese Daoist movement that was founded by Zhang Daoling in 142 CE. At its height, the movement controlled a theocratic state in Sichuan.

Theres a wikipedia entry for it.

Somehow I dont think a real celestial master would be hawking fu on this forum...

i later realised that there are various meanings possible for the term .... looks like it's even more than 2.

and even more interpretations possible for the question itself. ;)

Edited by froggie

The Celestial Masters Sect was originally called the 5-Pecks of Rice sect because that was how much it cost to join their theocratic state. The originally had a lot of controversy surrounding them because they had sexual techniques that involved communal wives and other morally gray things of that nature.

The Celestial Masters sect is still very active today and is one of the most practiced forms of Taoism in Taiwan. In fact, it is what most average people think of in China and Taiwan when they think of Taoism. In fact, most of my Taiwanese friends do not even know that there is more to Taoism than the Celestial Masters... Though that may be a symptom of their modern education.

It is what one would call "religious Taoism" because it focuses on praying to the gods of the Taoist pantheon, fortune telling, charms, and magical scrolls that are burned and drank with water for spiritual cures. They also have priests and lie practitioners rather then monks and spiritual cultivators. They are not one of the "inner" sects of Taoism, because these Taoists do not necessarily practice meditation, alchemy, chi kung and they do not necessarily read the Tao Te Ching, Chuang Tsu, etc.

Way of the Celestial Masters is a Chinese Daoist movement that was founded by Zhang Daoling in 142 CE. At its height, the movement controlled a theocratic state in Sichuan.

Theres a wikipedia entry for it.

Somehow I dont think a real celestial master would be hawking fu on this forum...

So, maybe like Mayans? A tribe?