Teddy

Ken Cohen is the real deal

and there is. cohen is a fraud.

What reason do you have for saying this? I think he's fabulous. :huh:

What reason do you have for saying this? I think he's fabulous. :huh:

doesn't look likely that the user who posted that will respond as he's been inactive for almost a year, just a heads up if you didn't notice

doesn't look likely that the user who posted that will respond as he's been inactive for almost a year, just a heads up if you didn't notice

procurator was thrown out for having said some racist comments.

So he will not come back.

Cheers,

Pietro

Oh ok. Has anyone here taken lessons with Ken, or done his teacher training?

I have his very expensive course.It's very informative ,almost on par with a college course.He doesn't hide anything, gives the technical reasons for everthing.Very few courses I've discovered are as forth coming as Chunnyi's spring forest course-this is one of them!Actually it's more informative overall.It's as though Ken placed all of his academic knowledge into the course.Thunder palms,sword fingers ,sculpting, diagnosis,recharging,deer exercises,bone marrow,whole body breathing,one finger zen, big dipper execise,taoist chakra exercise,walking chi gung,spiritual protection execises,dispelling negative energy,and more.I place Chunnyi in a different sphere because of his healing powers.Reminds me of a saying in the jeet kune do community-see Paul Vunak to see it done,see Burton Richardson for intricate theory.

So do you recommend spring Forest's $40 book/dvd package, or the $135 package? Does the first one include everything you need?

So do you recommend spring Forest's $40 book/dvd package, or the $135 package? Does the first one include everything you need?

I'm not sure I understand...you do know I was complementing ken cohen right? I have spring forest up to level three.The only book I'm familiar with is the instructon manual.I think the first level will contain all the pertinent information.The second level deals more with healing and diagnosis.Along with a few key insights-ways of buffing up your sword finger skills.You probably can't go wrong with either,is there a way of aquiring the first then getting a discount on the second? Provide a link to the book/dvd and I'll scan it over.Then I'll be in a better position to advise you.A lot of the information is conveyed in the form while he's explaining it.

The small universe meditation is on the cds/along with sun/moon,then rainbow meditation.

Edited by enouch

The manual contains everything in the course, but its dry an pasty compared to the audio/video portion.

Kohen < Chunyi Lin (SFQ)

The manual contains everything in the course, but its dry an pasty compared to the audio/video portion.

Kohen < Chunyi Lin (SFQ)

Why is that! I remember[my memory again] a guy named Mwright didn't like it, if that's you I'd really like to know why.I remember to Mwright did like Robert Peng's course-which a lot of people don't.I like it as well.Cohen's course is very academic.

Guest sykkelpump

I have not practiced cohens stuff,but once saw a video of him.he looked fat and unhealthy.I would say spring forest is the best system by far.but I really dont think you can open your channels without meditation.

I have not practiced cohens stuff,but once saw a video of him.he looked fat and unhealthy.I would say spring forest is the best system by far.but I really dont think you can open your channels without meditation.

A lot of doctors look fat and unhealty!Yet they posess a body of knowledge that far exceeds the common man.At any rate the rewarding comes from the doing.Wang shu Jinn was fat.Bk franzizs looks fat.

A lot of doctors look fat and unhealty!Yet they posess a body of knowledge that far exceeds the common man.At any rate the rewarding comes from the doing.Wang shu Jinn was fat.Bk franzizs looks fat.Forest has meditations.

Guest sykkelpump

A lot of doctors look fat and unhealty!Yet they posess a body of knowledge that far exceeds the common man.At any rate the rewarding comes from the doing.Wang shu Jinn was fat.Bk franzizs looks fat.

A lot of doctors look fat and unhealty!Yet they posess a body of knowledge that far exceeds the common man.At any rate the rewarding comes from the doing.Wang shu Jinn was fat.Bk franzizs looks fat.Forest has meditations.

no reason a doctor should be more healthy than the average people.But a qi gong practioner who knows what he are doing should absolutly look healthy.use your head

no reason a doctor should be more healthy than the average people.But a qi gong practioner who knows what he are doing should absolutly look healthy.use your head

Haha! A doctor shouldn't be healther than an average citizen? Oh man that's rich! Well on his dvd course his skin looks flawless and again Wang shu Jin was fat but very respected.

You would think that a qigong master would look healthy, since qigong is supposedly for health...but the fact is that qigong is more of a complementary wellness thing...so if you don't have a healthy diet and aren't working out, you will be less healthy...but still have a lot of qi-abilities.

Guest sykkelpump

Haha! A doctor shouldn't be healther than an average citizen? Oh man that's rich! Well on his dvd course his skin looks flawless and again Wang shu Jin was fat but very respected.

So you belive a doctor can read/educuate himself to better health.like i said use your head

So you belive a doctor can read/educuate himself to better health.like i said use your head

Knowledge is the foundational key to excellence.After that will power[intention ] comes into play,some doctors lack the willpower to implement their knowledge.Some doctors would be highly offended to have their knowledge of health compared to a qi gung master.Medicine is[or should be] all about health.A lot of people know what's right and powerful but they just don't take action.

Guest sykkelpump

You would think that a qigong master would look healthy, since qigong is supposedly for health...but the fact is that qigong is more of a complementary wellness thing...so if you don't have a healthy diet and aren't working out, you will be less healthy...but still have a lot of qi-abilities.

When you open the meridans,chi will circulate and nourish your skin,glands and organs....And you WILL look healthier.I have personally experienced this.It is also a known thing that meditation makes you look healthy.And you will not have a lot of chi abilities if you are not healthy.Dont belive everybody who claims to have this abilities.By the way doesnt chunyi lin look healthy in his videos,most people dont doubt his abilities.It is also very logical.You cant get chi abilities if you dont have your channels open.and if they are open you are healthy.I have also personally experienced this by curing myself from lot of problem with the nervous system.The most powerfull healing you can do is to go so deep in meditation,that your body and mind seems to dissapear.and you actually feel like an energy magnet(black hole).the white skeleton meditation does this really fast if you do it proparly.

Edited by sykkelpump

Why is that! I remember[my memory again] a guy named Mwright didn't like it, if that's you I'd really like to know why.I remember to Mwright did like Robert Peng's course-which a lot of people don't.I like it as well.Cohen's course is very academic.

Did not like what? Spring Forest or Ken Cohen? I think initially I liked Cohen, but later came to regard him as douchebag after I studied his course more thoroughly. To the best of my knowledge I always liked the Spring Forest Qigong system and master Lin.

Cohen's teachings may be legit but I get a wishy washy new agey feeling about him that just makes me want to punch him in the eye. I can't stand new agey wishy washy peaced out hippy sounding people.

I don't want to slander anyone watch a video on robert peng's site the chopstick demo, use windows movie maker to view it frame by frame, then go to youtube and watch how such a similar magic trick is preformed, see if you notice any similarities. Draw your own conclusions.

A real qigong master may not necessarily look fit (could be chubby), but they should be in radiant health. Remember, health =/= fitness, as they are not fully one & the same. An athlete can be unhealthy, and a "slouch" could be very healthy.

What these masters should have are great complexions and look much younger than their age. And they may also have puffy, translucent hands due to being filled with qi.

Guest sykkelpump

A real qigong master may not necessarily look fit (could be chubby), but they should be in radiant health. Remember, health =/= fitness, as they are not fully one & the same. An athlete can be unhealthy, and a "slouch" could be very healthy.

What these masters should have are great complexions and look much younger than their age. And they may also have puffy, translucent hands due to being filled with qi.

Ok,how do you look unhealthy,but look much younger than you are?But I agree with you to some point.But if you are healthy your metabolism should also be healthy.but off course we have to remember the genetics.Anyway you are right about they should have a radiant health

Edited by sykkelpump

enouch - you have some different opinions about doctors.

Knowledge isn't the foundational key to excellence, experience is.

I have both courses. Ken Cohen is pretty good. He's knowledgable about qigong, but, Chunyi Lin is in a category far above Ken, imo. He is a true master who has experienced the height's and depth of what qigong is about.

Qigong isn't a complimentary practice; it is the foundation. "Working out" is much more about fitness than health.

Edited by bindo

enouch - you have some bizarre opinions about doctors.

Knowledge isn't the foundational key to excellence, experience is.

I have both courses. Ken Cohen is pretty good. He's knowledgable about qigong, but, Chunyi Lin is in a category far above Ken, imo. He is a true master who has experienced the height's and depth of what qigong is about.

Qigong isn't a complimentary practice; it is the foundation. "Working out" is much more about fitness than health.

Experience leads to wisdom but knowledge is always the chief cornerstone of skill development.Before you can read between the lines you have to read[difference between knowledge and wisdom] the lines.High level distinctions should come from experience built upon a proper knowledge base.One could argue that all experience interperted becomes knowledge.The only question is it explicit or implicit.As I said I place Chunnyi lynn in a separate sphere due to his healing abilities.But this could be a flaw in my reasoning. We need intellectuals in society just as we need warriors[soldiers] in society.Just becaus Cohen can't levitate [like Chunyi]or make women feel hot like Drew doesn't mean Chunyi is far above him..just different.Intellectuals help to shape the flame too.How are my opinions about doctors bizarre?

Hi Pie Guy!

You wrote: "I don't want to slander anyone watch a video on robert peng's site the chopstick demo, use windows movie maker to view it frame by frame, then go to youtube and watch how such a similar magic trick is preformed, see if you notice any similarities. Draw your own conclusions."

I take it you don't think Robert Peng can legitimately do those things?

In kind regards,

Adam.