froggie

Green coffee

Anyone ever heard of or used green coffee? (possibly a.k.a. white coffee, possibly a.k.a. raw coffee, a.k.a. unroasted coffee)

It appears that white coffee is super healthy and 'normal coffee' is not. (or much less and with more drawbacks than white coffee would have and present.) It seems there is literally a world of difference between the two. White coffee cleanses you and makes you 'healthyer' (fwiw) over time.

'Normal coffee' is apparently not too healthy and may be the opposite.

'White coffee' contains oligoelements, manganese, iron in large quantities, zink, strontium, rubidium, copper and more.

Anyone? :)

Edited by froggie

Also, green coffee has cafestol and kahweol, roasted coffee does not. Both have a detoxifying effect on the body

Also contains Chromogranine A that limits sugar uptake and enhances metabolism at the same time

The references i have are all in Dutch, so i don't think that would be useful to post here?

But i can do it anyway:

http://www.yogini.nl/contents/nl/p185_Kald...tte-koffie.html

http://www.greencoffee.nl/index.php/hoe-werkt-het

l_kaldiwittekoffie.jpg

Edited by froggie

-never heard of it- but curious- i wikipediaed it, and didnt find any clarity. could you describe this white coffee?

we latino call it cafe de cebada it means coffe of malt well is not real coffe it is not from coffe bean

but is really good

any way white coffe i don't know what it is :huh:

arabic coffee?

Arabic_coffee_cup.jpg

I prefer coffee to most teas because I find tea to be more energy draining.

Maybe tea not draining, but coffee energy-giving, through the caffein.

It is said that long-brewed tea makes tired and short-brewed tea makes lively.

I'd love to know more, froggie. Very interesting.

From what I can see, raw coffee is the bean before it is roasted. I am not clear how one would use it, if it were not roasted.