Blume

Regarding KAP

Please advise me regarding the KAP process.I would like to know that accoriding to the Book by Glenn Morris path notes of the american ninja master in which its a very simple process. Is that the end of the journey, because he said he no longer followed any meditation after his awakeing kundalini.?

That also means one arrives at Greater kan and li without going through the formal approach of Iron shirt, Fusion practices, lesser kan and li etc. which is quite complicated compared to the Mr.Morris easy formula.

What about greatest kan and li, immortality etc.

Is that a process to be followed after complete awakening and merging with all that is?

what i mean to ask is kundaling awakening is the end right? hopefully with nothing after it. or i am on the wrong track.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Please advise me regarding the KAP process.I would like to know that accoriding to the Book by Glenn Morris path notes of the american ninja master in which its a very simple process. Is that the end of the journey, because he said he no longer followed any meditation after his awakeing kundalini.?

That also means one arrives at Greater kan and li without going through the formal approach of Iron shirt, Fusion practices, lesser kan and li etc. which is quite complicated compared to the Mr.Morris easy formula.

Is that a process to be followed after complete awakening and merging with all that is?

what i mean to ask is kundaling awakening is the end right? hopefully with nothing after it. or i am on the wrong track.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Doc still meditated after a full kundalini awakening. I've been doing KAP for some time and have gradually been opening up my kundalini, and Santi and Tao both meditate daily after having fully awakened their kundalini. There is always more energy to cultivate and connections to the universe to draw from and connect to. KAP 1 basically gets the microscosmic energy going in one's own body, KAP 2 connects this energy to mother earth below and the sky above on a macroscopic level.

Thanks for your early repy. :)

That means one has to still worry about detailed meditations of greatest kan and li , even though

one has entered the void through fairly basic practices, mentioned in the kundalini awakening chapter in the above mentioned book by Mr.Morris.

I think that kundalini awakening is a fairly explosive process as i have read about it. which can radically change people.

I am still quite far away from KAP, but hope to follow the easy meditations, not through complex pakua formations.

Kundalini awakening is "simply" opening the chong mai. Which is certainly a very powerful transformative step and significant milestone - but far from the end all be all. It in itself is not enlightenment.

There are still other pathways and centers to open and awaken.

• Like 1

I dont know exactly what you are talking about so excuse me if im talking out of place but I would not just trying to do kan and li without a solid foundation in the practices realted to it. Kan and li can create some pressure in the body from what I gather and can screw you up. In fact mantak Chia himself has not done his own higher formulas so be careful my friend. Dude, A kundalini awakening is ALOT more than jsut opening up the chong mai. They may appear to overlap (anatomical position) but it is not the same (by far) it is not the same.

Edited by Ramon25
  • Like 1

Doc still meditated after a full kundalini awakening. I've been doing KAP for some time and have gradually been opening up my kundalini, and Santi and Tao both meditate daily after having fully awakened their kundalini. There is always more energy to cultivate and connections to the universe to draw from and connect to. KAP 1 basically gets the microscosmic energy going in one's own body, KAP 2 connects this energy to mother earth below and the sky above on a macroscopic level.

??

Hi Ryan

U make that connection in Kap 1...

Kap 2 is More deeper Nei Kung, And Tantric Techniques to further your journey and to "CLEAR" away faster more karma, debris, and to get to a "Clearer" State of mind : )

Yes Correct Glenn was in meditation 24/7. I meditate ALL DAY LONG.

: )

Love

Santi

Please advise.

Thanks.

What Glenn meant by that was that he "DIDN"T SEEK" he simply sat or breathed or flowed.

He could do anything in Seated, laying down, on toilet, walking having sex etc and still be in a full Samadhi/state of realization and still have loads of Juice.

There is a "METHOD" and yes Iron Shirt Gets developed infact more than one realizes. its very natural.

If you are doing the Tummo work in Kap 1 and 5pb you will develop Iron Shirt with out effort and also develop loads of Wei Chi.

Kundalini awakening is "simply" opening the chong mai. Which is certainly a very powerful transformative step and significant milestone - but far from the end all be all. It in itself is not enlightenment.

Hmm....

Physicaly Raising energy from base to spine is this BUT Kundalini is much more than this.

Love

S

Doc frequently would do a LOT of walking while doing Orbits & 5pb, or he would do VERY soft like Taijutsu with his Chi Kung Breath (tummo) immersed in water.

Believe me he MEDITATE ALL THE TIME.

Love

S

True... a Kundalini awakening - if her aspect as simply the Pranic force is considered - is simply the start of the journey...and most of the time the awakenings, as understood through their external manifestations, are simple pranic activity and no more. They have their own place and importance, but ...

There is a "METHOD" and yes Iron Shirt Gets developed infact more than one realizes. its very natural.

If you are doing the Tummo work in Kap 1 and 5pb you will develop Iron Shirt with out effort

I can vouch for that. I was playing with distances doing jongs at kung fu practice and decided to stop moving backwards for one. I got absolutly smashed on the chin by my SiHing. I was HARD and I was very suprised that it didn't hurt at all. From his eyes I think it actually hurt his hand B)

Don't get too tied up in all the different "names" of "methods" from different systems etc.

Santi is an awesome teacher Blume, you can trust him to help you get there. But it isn't a case of do "X" and then it's all over, life is about learning and practice. There is plenty of time, no need to rush to the end :)

Easy is right. Begin right

And you are easy

Continue easy and you are right.

The right way to go easy

Is to forget the right way

And forget that the going is easy.

Yes Correct Glenn was in meditation 24/7. I meditate ALL DAY LONG.

Love

S

Am I translate you correctly if I write that your energi system is open and energi is moving in it, not only when you meditating but also when you live your everyday life.

If I am wrong, are you then living your everyday life in a dream or trace state?

Physicaly Raising energy from base to spine is this BUT Kundalini is much more than this.

Love

S

Doc frequently would do a LOT of walking while doing Orbits & 5pb, or he would do VERY soft like Taijutsu with his Chi Kung Breath (tummo) immersed in water.

Love

S

Right, well I think your "KAP" is really a modest misnomer, because your system really includes far more than just kundalini awakening. :) It actually includes not only the Indian chakral kundalini awakening, but also the Chinese microcosmic and macrocosmic orbit openings...and other assorted processes.

And opening the chong mai, xiao zhoutian (小周天) & da zhoutian (大周天) are 3 of the main basic (not to be confused with "easy") components in Eastern alchemy. You open those channels and orbits alone, and you've already gone where few men have gone before... :D

Basically, I think your KAP system is underbilled. It instructs you on how to do much more than just awaken your kundalini.

Edited by vortex

When I "opned my chiong mai" I went throuh so many roller coasters of pain and anguish and then incredible bliss and universal awarness with an uncoditional love for everthing that exist for close to year, cleansing A lifetimes worth of emotional karma. Syncronoceties sped up and were happening on a constant basis everywhere i turned it seems like the "its a small world after all" My phsycic ability grew and went through the roof, This process has comepltley and utterly changed me in every single way possible that I am literally another human being a "180" if you will. That is only a FEW of the things I went through. This has happend to many other kundalini awakening people I have spoken to. I dont know what you mean by "simple pranic activity" maybe what you have heard from other's who supposedly have had a kundalini awakening was only simple pranic activity but kundalini is a train that hits you and changes you it is the force of intense and sped up alchemy. Sure there will be pranic activity but kundalini is the force/driver of Human evolution as its understood by many who have gone through the process and kundalini has an intelligence of its own unlike prana, when kundalini hits you it has a goal and it goes about doing that goal on its own terms. Kundalini can lead to enlightenment "IF" that heppends to be the outcome but for others it is a first step. If the above happnes to veryone who opens the chong mai and the nergy that passes through there becomes self aware and chooses to act on you then I guess they are the same if not then you are not talkin about kundalini.

I can only be grateful for your posts. :)

When i thought about posting here my only concern is SIMPLICITY. I mean i dont want to see any Grand master nor read any more books on techniques except those 2 kundalini chapters in Mr.Morris book and still want to achieve immortality. No more methods for me. Its just due to circumstances. No offense intended. I already know a lot of techniques.but no more techniques,seminars, books.Period.

I am a lot more educated than a lot of people in Africa, middle east, india. Who might not even heard the term qigong before in there life, nor will they ever. I mean they must have some way to get to enlightenment for them as well. Energy must have some plans for them.

Mr.Eckhart tolle did not even meditated when something happened to him drastically, when he went into the void i.e

I believe in one thing though the ENERGY will guide me hopefully through the puzzle. and will take over as needed.

Right, well I think your "KAP" is really a modest misnomer, because your system really includes far more than just kundalini awakening. :) It actually includes not only the Indian chakral kundalini awakening, but also the Chinese microcosmic and macrocosmic orbit openings...and other assorted processes.

And opening the chong mai, xiao zhoutian (小周天) & da zhoutian (大周天) are 3 of the main basic (not to be confused with "easy") components in Eastern alchemy. You open those channels and orbits alone, and you've already gone where few men have gone before... :D

Basically, I think your KAP system is underbilled. It instructs you on how to do much more than just awaken your kundalini.

My brother I bow my head in your direction as a sign of gratitude : )

You can Speak about it, Read about it, Speculate about it.....

But best is to shut up and sit down and breath and do it till it happens.

Its not "FAKED" its not "DELUSIONAL". It is what it is, call it what ever you wish....It still "IS".

As for LEVELS and DEGREES it just becomes "Higher" and also more Subtle both OUTER & INNER.

Also you may experience it occurring in other realms of existing as well. Do not take "ANY" book as gospel but sit with people and meditate with people who have it. There is no ONE AUTHORITY. on it. How could there be?

Best wishes

Love

Santiago

I've read over Nan and Bodri's stuff many times over before I started all this cultivation, and did regard it as gospel, but the rigid structure hasnt really corresponded to what really happened.

I remember reading an article by Dr. Morris saying that Kundalini doesnt really stop until a person has acheived enlightenment, and sometimes a bit after that.

So clearly we have simply an issue of competing semantics, where Nan wants to list Kundalini "attainment" as opening the zhong mai which corresponds to either a warm full body bliss rush or hot one. I have not encountered anyone using Kundalini word in the same way as Nan and Bodri, so of course using their own definition everyone else will look wrong.

They do do a service in slamming most people's wishful thinking about their own spiritual progress, which is often exagerrated.

As far as real qi and "fan qi", I think this is just an oversimplification that leads to a bit of confusion. Mantak Chia lists qi as evolving and changing, the terms jing qi shen are 3 generalized terms used to describe many many more sub-varities. "Fan" qi is real and "real qi" is real too, and after when this so-called real qi has already transmuted to a higher level, its still real. Hence, Santiago says there is only "higher." It may be when a person starts to experience the bliss rises, one knows one has attained Nans "real" qi, but what if you experience all-over bliss at any other time, say before the zhong mai? Is that qi?. Confusing. By the way, I typically experience qi as cool, except those certain times when there is a bliss rise, and there is that full body warmth, but that is just a temporary state. What I am saying is that so-called yin qi and yang qi are not necessarily characterized by warm or cold as Nan says.

I may have interpreted Bodri and Nan wrong, however, since they sometimes dont stick to their own narrow definitions and I get a bit confused. Nevertheless the Measuring Meditations book is still awesome and gives such a good map, the best one available, even though one has to become one's own cartographer in the end.

I am really far off when it comes to kundalini awakening. Actually I cannot even feel the microcosmic orbit yet.

I can visualize the orbit but cannot feel it. I feel peacful though because i try to keep my attention inward most of the waking hours.

My progress is slow because i am living in a war zone, which depletes my chi. I cannot make a steady progress due to it. I cannot forsee when this war will end.Nor can I move out of it.I cannot find people to meditate with nor find any master who can guide me physically.

No Book is available on this subject as well locally. Internet connection is available but I don't know for how long. No partner to practice dual cultivation with.

Sometimes I do find resources online that help now and then like ebooks, but i can't rely on that.

So I hope to get my orbit running which will probably take sometime.

After that I will do the 90 day period of maximum orbit only meditation to RISK the Kudalini awakening.

Then hopefully i will start seeing divine images on my eyelids.

Then I will loose consciousness and my ego for some days and have strange experiences with spirits and my life story will flash by me. The most exciting part of the entire experiece woul be deep bliss. I will emerged from that a transformed and full kundalini awakened and enlightened person.

I will be physiologically changed as well. Much Better able to cope with difficulties.

That will not be the end and things will continue to evolve from there.

For me It seems like an event that i await and work towards. That particular event is ENLIGHTENMENT?

maybe?

I think that i have got that right so far!

I've read over Nan and Bodri's stuff many times over before I started all this cultivation, and did regard it as gospel, but the rigid structure hasnt really corresponded to what really happened.

It is not necessary to take anything as a Gospel or with a rigid mindset. At the same time, I see no harm in taking what someone with experience says, if it is relevant, like Master Nan. A theoretical foundation has been considered necessary along with practice to make sure one is not walking in a blind alley and is doing right things the right way. I don't really understand why one should refuse to accept a valuable, logically sound piece of advice with some lame excuse such as "practice and just let go". I am not speaking of any one particular here but just speaking generally. It really helps to know what one is practicing, it's background, experiences of those who have already walked the path, the wisdom of the seers captured in the scriptures and so on. It also helps one remain grounded and dispel fantasies about Kundalini and enlightenment. Overall, IMO, it makes practice balanced.

I remember reading an article by Dr. Morris saying that Kundalini doesnt really stop until a person has acheived enlightenment, and sometimes a bit after that.

I guess this is not specific with Kundalini, but true for it as well. According to Hindu metaphysics, every being - sentient or otherwise, is on an evolutionary path to spiritual progress and will eventually be liberated. So, in the continuum, there is no stopping really! And it would be hardly the right attitude to wait and let her ascend by herself without any practice.

Moreover, Kundalini can, instead of ascent, descend to the lower chakras, called Patala or Netherworld chakras and demonic tendencies arise within the human. The Hindu mythologies are filled with stories of demons whose "breath was in their knee".

So clearly we have simply an issue of competing semantics, where Nan wants to list Kundalini "attainment" as opening the zhong mai which corresponds to either a warm full body bliss rush or hot one. I have not encountered anyone using Kundalini word in the same way as Nan and Bodri, so of course using their own definition everyone else will look wrong.

I agree his definition sounds a little rigid and not representing the magnanimity of Shakti, but his overall take on it makes sense - Awakening Kundalini is not the end of it.

They do do a service in slamming most people's wishful thinking about their own spiritual progress, which is often exagerrated.

As far as real qi and "fan qi", I think this is just an oversimplification that leads to a bit of confusion. Mantak Chia lists qi as evolving and changing, the terms jing qi shen are 3 generalized terms used to describe many many more sub-varities. "Fan" qi is real and "real qi" is real too, and after when this so-called real qi has already transmuted to a higher level, its still real. Hence, Santiago says there is only "higher." It may be when a person starts to experience the bliss rises, one knows one has attained Nans "real" qi, but what if you experience all-over bliss at any other time, say before the zhong mai? Is that qi?. Confusing. By the way, I typically experience qi as cool, except those certain times when there is a bliss rise, and there is that full body warmth, but that is just a temporary state. What I am saying is that so-called yin qi and yang qi are not necessarily characterized by warm or cold as Nan says.

I may have interpreted Bodri and Nan wrong, however, since they sometimes dont stick to their own narrow definitions and I get a bit confused. Nevertheless the Measuring Meditations book is still awesome and gives such a good map, the best one available, even though one has to become one's own cartographer in the end.

Having met Master Nan personally, I would disagree that his intention would be anything close to slandering others or proving others wrong. He shares what he thinks is right and one is free to take it or leave it. But masters of many other yogic traditions seem to say similar things and I see no reason to doubt his teachings as prejudiced or narrow.

We hear of folks with full-blown Kundalini awakenings and Crown center activations and all that every day. It would help to validate such claims. If not for judging someone, at least for purposes of self-evaluation. Siddhis do not matter really but they do serve as good milestones along the path. While Siddhis may or may not manifest in an enlightened person (in terms of non-dual or advaitic), a Kundalini adept (who has opened his Crown chakra and experienced the union of shiva and jiva) is a storehouse of Siddhis. He may not choose to display them or use them but he does posses them. Someone who can demonstrate any such core siddhis can easily validate his "awakening". One such siddhi could be that of vishva manas. As he is completely awake and connected with the Universe, his mind is one with every other and he can, at any instant, know what anyone else is thinking. There are various other Siddhis. Like I said, Siddhis are not important but can be useful to validate claims or self-evaluate.

So, who are the fully awakened ones here who can demonstrate any siddhi of reasonable worth? :)

Edited by Siliconvalley1

Silicon, my main point was to challenge their definition of Kundalini, while throwing in some extra tidbits.

Um, I didnt accuse Master Nan of slander, go back and read that bit again ok. In essence I was praising Nan and Bodri for criticizing (slamming. my slang usage maybe threw you off?) those people who think they have attained something when they havent.

So anyway, just wanted to clear that bit up.

Silicon, my main point was to challenge their definition of Kundalini, while throwing in some extra tidbits.

Um, I didnt accuse Master Nan of slander, go back and read that bit again ok. In essence I was praising Nan and Bodri for criticizing (slamming. my slang usage maybe threw you off?) those people who think they have attained something when they havent.

So anyway, just wanted to clear that bit up.

I got you... just used your post to make some general statements, not directed towards you ... :)

And yes, their definition (for some reason I suspect it is Bodri's more so than Nan's) of Kundalini is severely deficient. :)

Also, I posted that bit essentially for that point: those people who think they have attained something when they havent - again not directed at KAP but generally regarding the "New Age" kundalini movement.

Edited by Siliconvalley1

I just missed the Shaktiput transmission from Santiago and Susan.

When is the next transmission going to be. Does that happen frequently?

I believe its florida time, as there was some confusion about timing.

Are there other Teachers doing the Shaktiput regularly?

You can Speak about it, Read about it, Speculate about it.....

But best is to shut up and sit down and breath and do it till it happens.

Its not "FAKED" its not "DELUSIONAL". It is what it is, call it what ever you wish....It still "IS".

As for LEVELS and DEGREES it just becomes "Higher" and also more Subtle both OUTER & INNER.

Also you may experience it occurring in other realms of existing as well. Do not take "ANY" book as gospel but sit with people and meditate with people who have it. There is no ONE AUTHORITY. on it. How could there be?

Best wishes

Love

Santiago

What was not understood about this statement? Santiago is correct, Talking about it is like trying to hold a river in your hands. it must be felt as it is so intense that you CANNOT grasp what it is you talking about and you are fooling yourself into thinking you can.

All the best