Iskote

Levitation anyone?

Levitation videos. Real or not real? :)

Flying Yogi?

Check out this video. It is fairly blurry and could have easily been faked of course,

but it's still interesting. Towards the end of the video you will see a shadowy shape

zip up into the air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKSTqsUKWc8...feature=related

Levitating African Shaman?

No indications in this short video clip were given regarding what steps

the film crew took to try to detect trickery, but it is interesting anyway.

Flying Yogi?

Check out this video. It is fairly blurry and could have easily been faked of course,

but it's still interesting. Towards the end of the video you will see a shadowy shape

zip up into the air.

Levitation is possible when the lower densities of a being through meditation are suppressed for a period of time into elemental essences.

(Edit:) To clarify, in certain Tantric practices the essences of the elements are visualized as colors and one has to comprehend certain realities of interdependent causations of qualities.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Levitation is possible when the lower densities of a being through meditation are suppressed for a period of time into elemental essences.

(Edit:) To clarify, in certain Tantric practices the essences of the elements are visualized as colors and one has to comprehend certain realities of interdependent causations of qualities.

That sounds complicated. :)

I don't know. You have the power to decide this, don't you? So it's kind of unfair to ask others about it when you are perfectly capable of deciding this for yourself.

Flying Yogi?

zip up into the air.

Thanks for the videos. If nothing else, they should be entertaining. :) By the way, we are flying right now. Also, a flying yogi is not flying anywhere.

By the way, we are flying right now. Also, a flying yogi is not flying anywhere.

Wonderful, flying or not flying, they are both equal in their capacity as real seeming hallucinations.

But really though, the one who can honestly levitate is closer to realizing the hallucinations un-reality.

The videos you find on YouTube - most fraud or/and jokes.

Several actually show how it is done.

And then, in India there are competitions on levitations.

Which are series of jerk like jumps the body is doing - some friend in TM were doing them too.

Edited by evZENy

I don't know. You have the power to decide this, don't you? So it's kind of unfair to ask others about it when you are perfectly capable of deciding this for yourself.

Unfair? Now that's just plain silly. :lol:

Also, I don't need or require decisions, was just wondering what people think, if they feel like commenting.

No pressure and no contracts to sign. :D

Was actually more just looking for comments on levitation in general...

By the way, we are flying right now. Also, a flying yogi is not flying anywhere.

Such is just talk. Intellectual concepts only have a basis within the confines that they hold true.

There is relative and there is absolute. Intellectual analysis belongs to the relative.

To continue with your line of thinking, I guess you might also say hammers are not real?

If so, remove your shoes and hold the hammer up about 5 feet directly above one of your feet.

Release the hammer. Are hammers real now?

Best wishes from Iskote...

:)

Edited by Iskote

The videos you find on YouTube - most fraud or/and jokes.

Several actually show how it is done.

And then, in India there are competitions on levitations.

Which are series of jerk like jumps the body is doing - some friend in TM were doing them too.

Yes, there are lots of fake videos out there. Such things can certainly be done with

tricks or special effects. It doesn''t mean all such videos are necessarily fakes though.

The TM 'yogic flying' seems rather strange to me. If it is just a training exercise then

maybe it is not so strange.

Edited by Iskote

Less advanced stages of levitation are said to include being able to jump higher and return to the ground much, much slower.

Less advanced stages of levitation are said to include being able to jump higher and return to the ground much, much slower.

Now that would definitely be fun.

Sort of like what I have experienced in my dreams sometimes...

I can fly in my dreams.

I have done so too. It usually feels pretty good.

Levitation would likely be fun. Could use it when dusting light fixtures and

the like as well, so it might come in handy. :D

Edited by Iskote

Flying Yogi?...... a shadowy shape

zip up into the air.......

hahahahahha :D shit- very cool wow

it is said that in acanced level they can jump from a hole whit the power of the mind only :lol:

it is said taoist Immortals can walk on air :P

Yes, kind of cool if true. .....

Best Wishes...

hihihhihi :D:D take a look a classic hahahahahahahh

This seems to be the whole report. That once more shows that Reuters is not journalism, but entertainment and propaganda. ;) I mean ... this trick is so incredibly easy to see.

I think they probably knew that 'Ramana' stunt was an illusion, but they like to include stories like that

in the news as 'human interest' stories. It also makes good filler when there is not enough important

news to fill the whole time slot. :)